Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) (72458 Views)

The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by NewsWorthy247(f): 3:16am On Dec 30, 2017
This 2-year-old boy's hairstyle has gone viral on social media. His parents processed his hair with chemicals to make his natural hair texture curly – and his hair was dyed.

Some people like it, some think it's too much.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/checkout-this-2-year-old-boy-hairstyle.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by xendra: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2017
for a two years old dumb parents, I fear for the next generation!
Biggcake:

I think your parents are the dumb ones here. If you are allegic to fashion and style please keep it to yourself and stop insulting people's parents.
put the fashion on ur head and leave a child alone dumb mofos ...I use you as a point of contact to reach all other mofos who mentioned and will mention me to talk about their stupidity

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2017
two years wit sucker? ajebutter

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin It looks like noodles

10 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by greatwhite(m): 4:23am On Dec 30, 2017
grin very wrong.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Una do this kind of hair for pikin wey no even sabi anything...Una won fry im brain Dem don relax that pikin brain no wonder he look mumuish somehow

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:42am On Dec 30, 2017
it's irritating

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by OgahBohz: 5:05am On Dec 30, 2017
G
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by arshavineering(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2017
he is still very young though, but the thing make sense skara jare

34 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by cerowo(f): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Bad example

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2017
What are you all saying? The world is corrupt already just give the stylist an applaud. my rating 8/10 to make such a beauty on the boys head

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2017
xendra:

Aunty what's the fuss about.. What's wrong with the cut. u want to see skin cut??

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nairalanddist: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2017
xendra:

They are raising an up coming Agbero grin

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by coolestofall(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2017
xendra:
Una never face una generation finish, na d next generation u dey fear 4. Smh

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2017
The cut is nice!

For the hair, wetin be my own? Na me be the parent?
All I can say is I love the carvings.
Lovely.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2017
I see nothing wrong with it.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Dope niggah

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2017
it's hard to find good barbers like this in nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by earthsync(f): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2017
nawa o see as hairstyle wan take style resemble mop. but seriously was that hairstyle really necessary for a 2 years old? we have parents sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Condoms!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by AryEmber(f): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2017
My godson is 2 years and 3 months old and I can't remember the last time he had that crap in his mouth. All these Ajebo parents get issues!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2017
I like the haircut.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by directonpc(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2017
Omg
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2017
Very cute boy
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2017
dollytino4real:
two years wit sucker? ajebutter
no b small aje grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2017
It's just a hairstyle
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Narldon: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017

When I was his age, this was the hairstyle I rocked..

Mynd44, come and chop indomie

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Wrong wrong wrong

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017
As his parents please! E no concern us, just his parents. When he grows us and feels he doesn't like it, he will stop it. Let's us worry about more important issues.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Princejebs(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Why are u guys ranting and nagging?is it your child hair? I bet some of guys follow 50cent on Instagram and other celebrities and you all see how they treat their children hair and u will still go ahead and like it. The parent like it and that all wink wink

11 Likes

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2017
As a kid , to grow gray hair done dey hungry the boy undecided

When he finally grows old with real gray hair; he would look for chemical to die the hair? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.