Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is (654 Views)

Sufi Islam Is Mathematics / Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by Bakrabas: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2017
ISLAM IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM, WESTERNIZATION IS

You showed Us Jesus with bears..we tried to follow him by keeping ours.. We are terrorist.
You showed us Mary with the biggest Hijab... We tried to follow her... We are denied Call to bar..
Then we ask you wish is the way...you said Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour.The.. same Jesus that bowed in prayer that we tried to follow and you labeled us extremist? What are they smoking in your churches to be so blindfolded by western world that keeps you away from the ways and lifes of Jesus Christ..
Bible say " Cover your head " Firdoas covered her head and she got punished by a true Christian.. Who is actually following the teaching of Christ here? Are u people that brainwashed to see you have actually departed from the ways of Christ?
I asked " Dear Christian folks, your Christian Dom is now Gay Nations, they attacked the Bible in the open and preached against it.. The Christian Nations u feel so proud about now allows Men to sleep with Horses.. You have said Nothing, u have done Nothing.. Islam is not your Problem , Westernization is.
For the Qurian clearly states.. "To you your religion and to me my religion" and Lastly, Islam is growing by the day, by the hour ,by the minute and every second.. Its a Religion built on modesty and love..
The more you try to pull it down, you have actually contributed to its growing. Am sure that you have helped the Hijab sisters now.. Because at the next call, Hijab will flow on the head of our sisters. Thank you so much for helping this dream come alive.
COPIED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by felixomor: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Your hijab girl wasnt punished

She disobeyed authority that everyone has been obeying.

By the way "westernization is a problem" sounds like boko haram mantra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by Bakrabas: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2017
felixomor:
Your hijab girl wasnt punished

She disobeyed authority that everyone has been obeying.

By the way "westernization is a problem" sounds like boko haram mantra.

That's not disobedience, she obeyed God through her dress as Mary the mother of Jesus did. Meanwhile, who is that authority in the presence of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by alBHAGDADI: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2017
I doubt you understand the shame in what you copied and pasted here. This Islamic propaganda will only expose Islam the more. Let me show you how.

Bakrabas:
ISLAM IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM, WESTERNIZATION IS

You showed Us Jesus with bears..we tried to follow him by keeping ours.. We are terrorist.
Jesus never told his followers to keep beards or dressed the way he did. He said that anyone that loves him will keep his commandments none of which includes keeping beards but loving your neighbor and turning the other cheek.

John 14:15
If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Mathew 5:43-45
43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

Muslims are not keeping any of the above commandments, and here you are boasting about keeping beards cos he did same. Evil men in the Bible also kept beards. Does that mean Muslims are their followers as well?

Bakrabas:

You showed us Mary with the biggest Hijab... We tried to follow her... We are denied Call to bar.
The pictures depicting Mary are not basis for stating that she wore Hijab. What women of her time wore was veil to cover their hair from desert dusts. It had no religious significance.

Bakrabas:

Then we ask you wish is the way...you said Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour.The.. same Jesus that bowed in prayer that we tried to follow and you labeled us extremist?
No one has labelled you extremists for bowing down to pray. You are only labelled extremists cos you blow up Churches, kill Christians in thousands and support the suppression and oppression of other religions.

You claim Jesus bowed down to pray. Look at the verse you guys love to quote below.

Mathew 26:39
Going a little farther, He fell face down and prayed, “MY FATHER, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”

There's something about that verse that exposes the deceit of what you muslims believe. Your Allah in the Quran said that he has no Son and that he's not a Father, which is what you Muslims generally believe in. Now, if you Muslims claim you follow Jesus and obey him more than his Christian followers, then how come you reject it that he is God's Son? Even in the verse you love to quote to support your form of worship which sees you slamming your heads on the ground, he called God his FATHER (Read the verse again). So, if you really want the world to believe you truly follow Jesus, then admit that he has a Father who is God Almighty. You all reject that but decided to adopts normal things that people had been doing before he came e.g keeping beards. Okay, why don't you guys try walking on water as well?

Bakrabas:

What are they smoking in your churches to be so blindfolded by western world that keeps you away from the ways and lifes of Jesus Christ.
We follow his teachings, not his habits.

Bakrabas:

Bible say " Cover your head " Firdoas covered her head and she got punished by a true Christian.. Who is actually following the teaching of Christ here?
The Bible prescribed head covering when in prayer or in Church and it wasn't even a compulsion. It didn't say cover your head always even when the authority of a particular setting doesn't allow such.

Mind you, she was not punished by a Christian but by the LAW which she intentionally broke.

Bakrabas:
Are u people that brainwashed to see you have actually departed from the ways of Christ?

I asked " Dear Christian folks, your Christian Dom is now Gay Nations, they attacked the Bible in the open and preached against it.. The Christian Nations u feel so proud about now allows Men to sleep with Horses.. You have said Nothing, u have done Nothing.. Islam is not your Problem , Westernization is.
Let those who want to go astray do so. We are not going to behead them for such neither are we going to see barbaric Islam as an alternative. The only thing we will do is pray for them as commanded by our Saviour.

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

Bakrabas:

For the Qurian clearly states.. "To you your religion and to me my religion" and Lastly, Islam is growing by the day, by the hour ,by the minute and every second.. Its a Religion built on modesty and love.
Where is the love and modesty in the below verses?

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

Quran 48:29
"Mohammed is God's apostle.
Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful
to one another"

Bakrabas:

The more you try to pull it down, you have actually contributed to its growing. Am sure that you have helped the Hijab sisters now.. Because at the next call, Hijab will flow on the head of our sisters. Thank you so much for helping this dream come alive.
COPIED
They will be thrown out like dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by felixomor: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2017
Bakrabas:

That's not disobedience, she obeyed God through her dress as Mary the mother of Jesus did. Meanwhile, who is that authority in the presence of God?
She can obey it in sharia court first, lets see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Bakrabas:

The Bible made it clear on the way Christians women should dress. There was never a time the Bible insist they cover their hair all the time. Secondly the Bible didn't describe Mary wearing hijab. So stop misleading people. Your Muslim sister disobeyed authorities that is just it. She has to respect herself and stick to the rules or get out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by Bakrabas: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I doubt you understand the shame in what you copied and pasted here. This Islamic propaganda will only expose Islam the more. Let me show you how.

Jesus never told his followers to keep beards or dressed the way he did. He said that anyone that loves him will keep his commandments none of which includes keeping beards but loving your neighbor and turning the other cheek.

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

Muslims are not keeping any of the above commandments, and here you are boasting about keeping beards cos he did same. Evil men in the Bible also kept beards. Does that mean Muslims are their followers as well?

The pictures depicting Mary are not basis for stating that she wore Hijab. What women of her time wore was veil to cover their hair from desert dusts. It had no religious significance.

No one has labelled you extremists for bowing down to pray. You are only labelled extremists cos you blow up Churches, kill Christians in thousands and support the suppression and oppression of other religions.

You claim Jesus bowed down to pray. Look at the verse you guys love to quote below.

Going a little farther, He fell face down and prayed, “MY FATHER, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”

There's something about that verse that exposes the deceit of what you muslims believe. Your Allah in the Quran said that he has no Son and that he's not a Father, which is what you Muslims generally believe in. Now, if you Muslims claim you follow Jesus and obey him more than his Christian followers, then how come you reject it that he is God's Son? Even in the verse you love to quote to support your form of worship which sees you slamming your heads on the ground, he called God his FATHER (Read the verse again). So, if you really want the world to believe you truly follow Jesus, then admit that he has a Father who is God Almighty. You all reject that but decided to adopts normal things that people had been doing before he came e.g keeping beards. Okay, why don't you guys try walking on water as well?

The Bible prescribed head covering when in prayer or in Church and it wasn't even a compulsion. It didn't say cover your head always even when the authority of a particular setting doesn't allow such.

Mind you, she was not punished by a Christian but by the LAW which she intentionally broke.

Let those who want to go astray do so. We are not going to behead them for such neither are we going to see barbaric Islam as an alternative. The only thing we will do is pray for them as commanded by our Saviour.

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

to one another"

You just quoted fabricated Hadith and you are happy. So those who follow the preaching of Jesus should neglect his habit hmmmm no wonder you believe in one part of the Bible and disbelieve in other part.

I wish to know the part of the brain that a sheep like you used to think self
Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by aadamarrushdiy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Praise be to Allaah.
If you refer to Arabic language dictionaries you will find out that the meaning of the word Islam is: submission, humbling oneself, and obeying commands and heeding prohibitions without objection, sincerely worshipping Allaah alone, believing what He tells us and having faith in Him. The word Islam has become the name of the religion which was brought by Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by alBHAGDADI: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bakrabas:

You just quoted fabricated Hadith and you are happy. So those who follow the preaching of Jesus should neglect his habit hmmmm no wonder you believe in one part of the Bible and disbelieve in other part.

I wish to know the part of the brain that a sheep like you used to think self

There's nothing fabricated in what I quoted. I quoted a Quran verse and also a Sahih Hadith. The word Sahih means authentic. So, what I quoted is authentic and trusted by all Muslim scholars.

I believe you don't know all of these or perhaps you are just practicing Al taqyya.
Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by Xteljay(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

There's nothing fabricated in what I quoted. I quoted a Quran verse and also a Sahih Hadith. The word Sahih means authentic. So, what I quoted is authentic and trusted by all Muslim scholars.
Guy am feeling you jare, dont mind them
I believe you don't know all of these or perhaps you are just practicing Al taqyya.
Re: Islam Is Not Your Problem... Westernization Is by Bakrabas: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Exodus 32-26:29...make war with your neighbors

Number 25-1:9... make war with unbelievers

Luke 19:27... For those who don't want me to reign over them, bring to me for persecution

Matthew 10:34...think not I brought peace to the but sword.

These are parts of the violence chapters of the Bible

to one another"

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Says Buhari To Be Flown Abroad On Emergency In 2018 Prophesies / Buhari Asks Two Christian Ministers To Pray At FEC Meeting / The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.