Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend (825 Views)

Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari / Buhari Joins Muslims To Offer Prayers In Daura (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by Mightyodi: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2017
I have read through so many online and print media about the accident that took place between president son yusuf and his friend while engage in bike racing, it's quite an unfortunate incident, alot of prayers have been offered by Nigerians for quick recovery of the president son but no one is talking about the son's friend. is he(yusuf friend) not a human, or his life is not worth a living being, or people are just showing public sympathy( hypocrisy/political marketing) and not heartfelt sympathy for humanity. Imagine too friends involved in such accident,every media platform has reported people offering prayers by Nigerians to yusuf nobody care for yusuf's friend . if Nigerians including those reported that went for jumat are too self-obssessed to pray for yusuf but was not reported to have prayed for yusuf friend as well, then it clearly implies indeed some 'higher animals are more equal than others' on earth as long as human exist.it's not fair but before God we are all equal created from dust. lets learn to love our neighbours as ourselves. Nobody is talking about yusuf friend, how his family is coping with his health.infact the media report exclusively sees that man as 'OYO' (on-your-own), afterall his father isn't the number one in the country. if yusuf father wasn't the president, I tell you just as nobody offer prayer to yusuf's friend, same would have be his fate. please Nigerians pray for both friends involved in this unfortunate accident
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by dodelight(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2017
That's Nigerians for you. I bet some will find Buhari's favour just by organizing prayers for his son. Our President is the chief hypocrite in this country.

1 Like

Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari's people blames Yusuf's friend for Yusuf's Bleep-up.

Only curse they will raining on him now.

Evil people.
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by emmie14: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2017
His name is just Yusuf friend. First name is Yusuf surname Friend lolz. Nigeria!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2017
It isn't hypocrisy bro, it is simply the level of relevance.

Yusuf's friend is irrelevant in this case as whatever happens to him won't be considered newsy unlike Yusuf, the son of the President.

1 Like

Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by dodelight(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It isn't hypocrisy bro, it is simply the level of relevance.

Yusuf's friend is irrelevant in this case as whatever happens to him won't be considered newsy unlike Yusuf, the son of the President.
And you dare say that? Yes it's obvious, but in a decent clime, the friend wouldn't be left out of the news.
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
dodelight:

And you dare say that? Yes it's obvious, but in a decent clime, the friend wouldn't be left out of the news.
Well That is the reality of life...

Some souls are more important than others
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by dodelight(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well That is the reality of life...

Some souls are more important than others
You still miss the point. There are certain realities of life that make you appear insensitive when you spill them out like you don't care
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by usba: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Even the op is part of the nobody chio
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by Kingbabu: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by Mightyodi: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
usba:
Even the op is part of the nobody chio

you are wrong dear, my love for humanity is triggered higher than what i see ppl do and practice in Nigeria in the name of religion and politics. Thank God we humans are not the ones who answer prayers otherwise the non-elite won't be alive.I get worried when I hear boko haram kill ppl,I am disturbed when I hear fulani killer herdsmen slaughter ppl, I ponder whats wrong when ipob youth are shoot dead, I am troubled when arm robber,kidnapper kill ppl. I mean when ppl perpetrating such act were give birth to at that naive mind state, what really destroyed the love of humanity as they grow older. sometimes I wonder.
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by ReubenE(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
dodelight:

My brother, it is the same reason some people don't care whether Yusuf lives or dies.
To them, what is happening to the first family is what an average Nigerian see on daily basis.

All those that died as a result of the unending mistakes of this present administration will always wish for the same fate to befall the man that is responsible.

I pray for the recovery of the other bike man....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by OneCorner: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2017
It's hypocrisy! But it's not hypocrisy that we didn't write out d names of everyone in hospitals and start praying for dem also.

Nigerians and fish brain are like 5&6

Foolish people calling dem selves Nigerians.
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by dexpee4life(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2017
It's as if, Yusuf has a White palatial blood flowing in him while his friend has the common wine blood.
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by BigIyanga: 5:09am On Dec 31, 2017
It tells you how insensetive the president and his cabals are! If they could less of their son’s best friend, then they dont give a Bleep about their zombie followers let alone ordinary Nigerians
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by Piroo: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2017
You that is reporting don't even know his name, that's how bad it is
Re: Is It Hypocrisy :nobody Cares To Offer Prayers For Yusuf Friend by DLondonboiy: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Yusufs friend is still in Nigeria, probably dead...But Buhari jnr is in Germany. 9ja!

(1) (Reply)

Labour Issues Ultimatum On New Minimum Wage / Can Buhari Win A Free And Fair Election Comes 2019? / PHOTOS: Jonathan, Obasanjo And Mama Peace Attend Thanksgiving Service With Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.