Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation (11934 Views)

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2017
So the Issue of First Bank Nigeria laying almost all their staffs of their Jobs is up for the media to debate on again,Following After Tatafo naija reported that First Bank of Nigeria Port Harcourt Branches relieved all their Staffs of their Job.

An FBN staff in Port Harcourt came up and debunked rumours claiming they sacked all their workers meanwhile it was a 6 months contract that ended and was renewed with a better pay.

Now the Point of Attraction is what's wrong in making the contract a permanent one after six months with the contract workers? Was their performance that bad? JoelsBlog Awaits a response from their Lagos Head Office.

See the Chat below:

News by JoelsBlog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/first-bank-staff-reacts-to-mass-sack-allegation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2017
the power of social media. Evil can only thrive in secrecy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice Communications Management by First Bank!

That person must be a PMP Manager just like me wink
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by BruncleZuma: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This news smells like a ...
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by yomalex(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
na real wa undecided

1 Like

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Nutase: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
So...no one got sacked?

Even then, until Nigeria becomes an exporter of industrial products, we will never solve our employment problems

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by bmxshop: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
They finally bowed to pressure.
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Stemkay: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by wonderkid619(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
the kind of fire bloggers and the media can kindle ehn!

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Mutuwa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Social media and counterproduction

1 Like

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by AlphaStyles(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
this one fit give you heart attack u go belike but I get siblings to feed, na me first pikin, which work dy wey I go do thoughts upon thoughts grin
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by signature2012(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ok
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by passionate88: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
First bank and Fidelity Bank una do arrangee hold my 7k?. ABeg o
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by anyimontana(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Contract staff wey dey earn 60k,that one na staff?
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Banks keep making their workforce slaves in the guise of contract workers.

This is pure wickedness

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by 5sims(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
All i see is staffs* wtf! Please they make my eyes sore. Staff is both singular and plural!

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
undecided I just can't work in a Bank. I personally respect those who do, but I just can't.
Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by millionboi2: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
G

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Olukat(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mordern day slavery angry angry
Employed and placed them on six months job duration subject to renewal
What kind of a country is this? angry angry

1 Like

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Apache266: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Looks fake, if its real self. Dat guy is getting sacked. He is not authorised to speak to anyone on such issues.

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by kolawoleibukun: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
chai!!! This na how to react to react? What happened to professionalism in this country? WhatsApp message na response? That is a private message for private consumption. When something like these pop up the speed dem day take reply na 5G+, but when customers day complain day cry dem go pretend as if say dem no day see.

See when Wizkid win one award big old men begin congratulate for wetin no bring any profit to our economy. How the award take increase stock market exchange? If they can see all those stuff, so all the cries way we day cry since for social media and for blog dem won claim say dem no day see am too? How many people don suicide since way buhari become president so?

if you talk na your fellow poor man go ask you to shut up. even beat you join.

so no minister fit come out and talk our against the evil in town? no commissioner fit talk? where the activists dem? Cahrley boy come out them beat instead of people go help join voice dem follow insult charley boy and support the way them rough handle am. Dem say the man na mumu but the brave men way dem love and support no fit come out and speak. even to post something to condemn the evil for social media e no day.

nairaland go day post pictures of buhari pikin, wetin we won take her picture do? dino day pose near luxury cars way fit build a large school for a full community and we day celebrate for here.

See pastors dem don belleful so tay na luxury cars and private jet dem take day compete, yet if person talk dem go say make dem kill the person. which kind life be this?

we all won run go America, but how many times na americans don protest against their president way never rule one year sef? which kind people be this?

africans wicked to their own. how person won take survive for this country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Think Young People Can Network Better? / What Any How Much Could A 2nd Class Upper Biochemistry Student Earn / Faces At Jarushub Career Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.