Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM (1143 Views)

Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? / I Passed An Interview For A Job In Antwerp, Belgium, But I Have A Problem. / Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Thanks
Re: Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM by martynsnet: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Yes
I had an interview once, and the final stage is to meet with the CEO, he wasn't available till 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment, September 2017

A reputable Management System Assessment and Certification company, is seeking to recruit the services of focused and enthusiastic individuals to grow with the company in the position below:

Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Lagos

Candidate Requirements

A Degree (minimum of 2:2) in a related Science, Sociology, Management and Technology Engineering disciplines.
Fully computer proficient
Between 25-30 years of age.
Must have completed NYSC.
Deadline
2nd October, 2017.

Method of Application

All qualified candidates should forward their applications with a detailed Cover Letter on why they believe they are the ideal candidate to “The Consultant” via the mail address: recruitment@q-coreconsulting.com
Re: Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
martynsnet:
Yes
I had an interview once, and the final stage is to meet with the CEO, he wasn't available till 10pm.
Thank you
Re: Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM by GorillaApp(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2021
handsomeclouds:

Thank you
I saw notification that you sent me a mail. Pls I don't have access to that email right now.
U can reach me on 081 four six 29 sixty three 66
Re: Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM by Sleekfun: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
Yes for house girl job, drivers and security , domestic workers who will be leaving within the compound of work .

(1) (Reply)

Ekoshopping Recruitment / Zenith Precision Technician Position Invite / Very Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.