Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Seriously Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Seriously Need A Job (1379 Views)

I Seriously Need A Federal Government Job / I Seriously Need A Job / I'm Tired.... I seriously need a job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Job by ineedajob1(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Hello,

Please I DESPIRATELY in need a JOB to meet my financial needs. I have tried my possible best searching for job but I couldn't get any. Though I don't have any Degree, am just a young man trying to HUSTLE so I can take care of my needs. I don't want to use this medium asking for money but I just want you guys to help me get a JOB. My mum is not healthy & it's my responsibilty to take care of her. Nairalanders abeg make ona help me o. My Location is around LASU.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Job by sunnymighty(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
ineedajob1:
Hello,

Please I DESPIRATELY in need a JOB to meet my financial needs. I have tried my possible best searching for job but I couldn't get any. Though I don't have any Degree, am just a young man trying to HUSTLE so I can take care of my needs. I don't want to use this medium asking for money but I just want you guys to help me get a JOB. My mum is not healthy & it's my responsibilty to take care of her. Nairalanders abeg make ona help me o. My Location is around LASU.

PM me or better still call me on 08060801000
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Joemetry(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
sunnymighty:

PM me or better still call me on 08060801000

If you can provide for two sir, I'll gladly be next to this guy.

Mine is a bit different, I have an OND and have completed my mech engineer degree afterwards but I'm owing tuition fees from the year two I got in.
Only acceptance fee was paid, I was allowed to complete my studies only by God's grace amidst all of the threats of being cut off.., but my GPA was in the top 10 best and I was favoured to complete my studies for that reason.

Now I need a job so badly to pay off my tuition fee, I'm 24.
Please help me too if you can, GOD BLESS...

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Job by ibebnb: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
please oh i have same story but i am a graduate of 5yrs old now no good job my number is 08165621938 i live in aba
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Chuksmonika(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
ibebnb:
please oh i have same story but i am a graduate of 5yrs old now no good job my number is 08165621938 i live in aba
but u have a job you are managing with right?
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by twinycharis6(f): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls if there's still opportunity I'm open to it. I am a graduate of pure and industrial chemistry with second class upper honours looking for a job. I moved to Lagos in August and have been looking for a job all to know avail. I will appreciate greatly your effotrs
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Xtfield(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
twinycharis6:
Pls if there's still opportunity I'm open to it. I am a graduate of pure and industrial chemistry with second class upper honours looking for a job. I moved to Lagos in August and have been looking for a job all to know avail. I will appreciate greatly your effotrs
Can you teach? If yes contact me. I need a chemistry teacher in my school. 08109919966.
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Xtfield(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Joemetry:

If you can provide for two sir, I'll gladly be next to this guy.

Mine is a bit different, I have an OND and have completed my mech engineer degree afterwards but I'm owing tuition fees from the year two I got in.
Only acceptance fee was paid, I was allowed to complete my studies only by God's grace amidst all of the threats of being cut off.., but my GPA was in the top 10 best and I was favoured to complete my studies for that reason.

Now I need a job so badly to pay off my tuition fee, I'm 24.
Please help me too if you can, GOD BLESS...

Can you teach? If yes, contact me on 08109919966. I have a vacant teaching position in my school.
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Joemetry(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xtfield:
Can you teach? If yes, contact me on 08109919966. I have a vacant teaching position in my school.

Yes I can, mathematics.

Job description please.
Thanks and God bless...

Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Joemetry(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xtfield:

Yes I can teach, mathematics.

Job description and location please.

Thanks and God bless...

Re: I Seriously Need A Job by careerpluzz: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2018
ineedajob1:
Hello,

I probably can get you a field sales job. Send me your CV via careerpluzz@gmail.com
Your lack of a degree is not an impediment to your growth and evolution.

I make no promises but will try my best to at least secure you an interview.
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by careerpluzz: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2018
ibebnb:

Would you be willing to work as a Trainee Sales Rep in the commercial city of Aba for a Lagos based FMCG company?

Send me your CV if you are interested (careerpluzz@gmail.com).

I can try and get you an interview. You can take it up from there.
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by ibebnb: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
please @ FMCG company rep i am also interested in the job my name is emmanuel 08165621938 i will be glad if you assist me
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by holyboii: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2018
careerpluzz:

I probably can get you a field sales job. Send me your CV via careerpluzz@gmail.com
Your lack of a degree is not an impediment to your growth and evolution.

I make no promises but will try my best to at least secure you an interview.

U are d best
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by ChocolateBunny: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please help me too,i really need a job i'm a bsc holder...Pls i can be reached on my mail Tola4zedon@gmail.com,Help me pls
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by AdesuyiVictor: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Good morning friends. Please I need help in getting a job too. I'm really having sleepless night due to unemployment. I desire to start this year employed, kindly help me in anyway you can.

I am a B. Ed holder in History and international studies Education.

My contacts are : 08183497413 / adesuyivictor1@gmail. com

Thank you.
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by TIOKOMON(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Good morning,

Happy new year. Please I'm also in need of a job, I have been on job hunt since last year, ever since I lost my job. To feed has become a serious issue,married with two children.

Please assist me with any job,let this frustration and shame pass me by.

I have a Bsc and OND in Accounting and I reside around Ipaja of Lagos state.

Thank you very much.

Ade
adescoinfinity2@yahoo.com
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by lobaatanda1(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Pls help too a graduate of botany in need of a job

gotiledon@gmail.com
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by Toba2009(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Please sir/ma,
I'm also interested in getting a job. I'm a graduate of Statistics (B.Tech). I've not gotten any job since I finished NYSC, kindly assist me in any capacity you can. Frustration & sleepless nights is what have been battling with. I am ready to work in any organization & field.
Also ready to render quality services in a challenging environment.
Email: odeyemi4me@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
God bless.
Re: I Seriously Need A Job by farouk1989: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Please help a soul. I studied chemical engineering(b.sc),am done with nysc,please I need a job desperately and willing to relocate,I also have professional certifications in health, safety and environment (HSE 1& 2), am certified in quality assurance and control (QAQC) and also environmental impact assessment (EIA)
Email- abidemitjn@gmail.com, 08069543717,09099711711

(1) (Reply)

Primetech Design And Engineering Nigeria Latest Recruitment (8 Positions) / Job For A Graduate Secretary At Jevant Spencer International Company Limited / Get Instant Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral Easyloansnig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.