Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can God Use A Sinner To Bless A Saint? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Use A Sinner To Bless A Saint? (378 Views)

Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / You Don't Isolate A Hardened Sinner To Suffer. / You Are A Saint Through Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Use A Sinner To Bless A Saint? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2017
Followers of Jesus,

Is it possible for God to use a sinner to bless a saint?
Or is such blessing an abomination?
Re: Can God Use A Sinner To Bless A Saint? by godsamist: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
My first question... who created the sinner?
Secondly what makes one a saint?...ability to return and be identified with God.
If a sinner blessed you it is an instrument or an extension of God's blessings.
In book of kings, God used a Raven to feed Elijah..God sometimes uses even Satan to promote his work.
When you have really prayed, who God will use don't matters, because when He commands nature obeys even Satan.
Re: Can God Use A Sinner To Bless A Saint? by eddyline(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cyrus, I am sending for you by name. I am doing it for the good of the family of Jacob. They are my servant. I am doing it for Israel. They are my chosen people. You do not know anything about me. But I am giving you a title of honor. Isaiah 45:4
Re: Can God Use A Sinner To Bless A Saint? by eddyline(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Pastor Economic Rating And Nigeria Economic Rating / What Christians Should Do With Personal Wifi In Their Zone / Is Betting A Sin In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.