Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! (1031 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Baby mama,what is the benefit or gain? I ask these question due to the current situation in regards to the topic.

I still don't understand why a grown up and sensible lady will think up such silly idea to be a baby mama to a celebrity,i just don't get it.

I just can't grab why a celebrity will sexually exploit a lady that he doesn't know from adam.

What is these world turning into in regards to morals and what is right.
The rate at which celebs are turning young ladies into baby mamas is alarming and dangerous.

I wish i wasn't born in these era.
Where are the moral sanities,i am pained by these trend.

The painful part of these is that the celebs will never fully take care of the child that is conceived during the act.

And the celebs are they not ashame of sleeping with ladies you know from nowhere,they should think of AIDS.

Even the so called baby mamas don't pity themselves,a stupid and loose guy you don't know from nowhere wants to screw you just because he is a celeb and all you do is part your legs.
Do you think of the trauma of having to explain to the poor child and a liberal society in the future how the child is growing up without a father figure.
Some ladies are nuts,they need re-orientation.
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by emmie14: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2017
D child
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Homeboiy: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2017
I must give a fine girl belle in 2018
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Modelqwen(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked

some men satisfy their babymama(s) more than
the wife they married & keep @home.... be it
money, gifts, respect & oda ones...

If men will gather all the one night stand money
they spend on ***... & give dem to their wives
they have anyhow & anytime they want without counting.... Babymama(s) will reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
That's why its good to have at least one girl when you don't have money or fame that you can come back to marry. Cus when d greatness comes, just like Delilah in d bible, many girl don't mind doing juju to be ur baby mama without knowing how you stuggled to reach d top.
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by adepeter2027(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's a mutualism jare.
Kinda profitable
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

some men satisfy their babymama(s) more than the wife they married & keep @home.... be it money, gifts, respect & oda ones...
If men will gather all the one night stand money they spend on ***... & give dem to their wifes they have anyhow & anytime they want.... Babymama(s) will reduce.
You made a point.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by adepeter2027(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Biafraqueen(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
predmine20:
Baby mama,what is the benefit or gain? I ask these question due to the current situation in regards to the topic.

I still don't understand why a grown up and sensible lady will think up such silly idea to be a baby mama to a celebrity,i just don't get it.

I just can't grab why a celebrity will sexually exploit a lady that he doesn't know from adam.

What is these world turning into in regards to morals and what is right.
The rate at which celebs are turning young ladies into baby mamas is alarming and dangerous.

I wish i wasn't born in these era.
Where are the moral sanities,i am pained by these trend.

The painful part of these is that the celebs will never fully take care of the child that is conceived during the act.

And the celebs are they not ashame of sleeping with ladies you know from nowhere,they should think of AIDS.
There is gain in loss.
There is baby in mama.
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Biafraqueen:
There is gain in loss. There is baby in mama.
There is no gain,there is no bloody gain my lady.
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by coolestofall(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pretty cool arrangement. U get 2 hv ur child early in life without d headache of marriage. Plus u still hv d pass 2 hunt as much as u like. Whats not 2 like?
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:
Pretty cool arrangement. U get 2 hv ur child early in life without d headache of marriage. Plus u still hv d pass 2 hunt as much as u like. Whats not 2 like?
There is nothing cool about the arrangement,only irresponsible women end up these way and they end up with men who are also irresponsible.
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by coolestofall(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
predmine20:
There is nothing cool about the arrangement,only irresponsible women end up these way and they end up with men who are also irresponsible.
Bros 2 each is own. Not every woman is interested in marriage. Xo dem dey do their thing.
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by smulti(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
60% of ladies in the West were once baby mamas and not necessarily to celebrities but with their exes

including broke guys, hence court cases ensues for the upkeep of the child

American ladies prefers baby mamaism as against marriage dramas

So Nigeria still they learn
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by habsydiamond(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Majority of these babymama's are desperados...they do this to be famous and for the money....non for love as most of them use to claim.....cos if u love someone u won't want to hook him with pregnancy and u will be against sex with protection...

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by smulti(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
predmine20:

"" Irresponsible "" according to your definition

you forgot that this is a free world
Re: Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! by Fetula4u: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

some men satisfy their babymama(s) more than the wife they married & keep @home.... be it money, gifts, respect & oda ones...
If men will gather all the one night stand money they spend on ***... & give dem to their wifes they have anyhow & anytime they want.... Babymama(s) will reduce.
nice talk....would u like to b my friend?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Give Your Daughter To This Man / Man Sexually Penetrates Two Minor Sisters-in-law, Impregnates One / Ten (10) Golden Secrets Of Marriage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.