Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? (3997 Views)

Lady Got Beatings By Her L£zbiàn Partner As She Founds Out She's Cheating / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / Today Is My Birthday,can I Atleast Get A Happy Birthday Wish From Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

mariinee
Lmaocheesy
Cry cry tongue
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariinee:
To Afghanistan with you and your homeboy. grin grin

When you like a nigga, just say it, don't be jumping upandan on his thread undecided
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by RoyalBlak007: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

You? no girl?
please preach another gospel bro. lol

God sees

my he♡rt bro sad
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
oya sorry grin

I won't stop till you gimmie a hug though... sad
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Arabiandude: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

God sees

my he♡rt bro sad

I'm so sure you will meet siinxu in hell because that's where liars meet and Merry on the last say
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmaocheesy Cry cry tongue

Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

When you like a nigga, just say it, don't be jumping upandan on his thread undecided
Hahahaha...You literally just killed me. Me and uncle Arab, we are sworn enemies. angry angry
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=SIINXU post=63742566][/quote]Oya Pele. undecided
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

I'm so sure you will meet siinxu in hell because that's where liars meet and Merry on the last say

I'm going to Al-Janah, bruh. I'll be in dem virgins till my spirit gets a cardiac arrest grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Arabiandude: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

please don't pull my pant, my mummy will know and beat me. And at the end you will end up in jail for digging deep an underage pvssy. What happens when a Bros meet a little girl, even with her consent. So, I am off
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha...You literally just killed me. Me and uncle Arab, we are sworn enemies. angry angry

Lol, relax a lil, mami. These things aren't supposed to be taken to heart.

I know that's why you were trying to derail the thread but what I don't understand is Sekxy's involvement in it undecided
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by RoyalBlak007: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

Oh you mean

"Thug Mansion" bro? cheesy cool
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

Lol, relax a lil, mami. These things aren't supposed to be taken to heart.

I know that's why you were trying to derail the thread but what I don't understand is Sekxy's involvement in it undecided
You are wrong. I don't take nothing to heart. grin grin

I didn't notice I was derailing seff. It is just how we do, duh!winkwink
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

please don't pull my pant, my mummy will know and beat me. And at the end you will end up in jail for digging deep an underage pvssy. What happens when a Bros meet a little girl, even with her consent. So, I am off

LOOOOOOOL! Chill man, she's not that small. grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Arabiandude: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

I'm going to Al-Janah, bruh. I'll be in dem virgins till my spirit gets a cardiac arrest grin
bro, please take me along. what re brothers for?
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Arabiandude: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

LOOOOOOOL! Chill man, she's not that small. grin

I should be at least 10yrs older than her. So to me, she is not only small but also a thing. Let her add minimum of 5yrs to her current age before I start taking her serious
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariinee:
You are wrong. I don't take nothing to heart. grin grin

I didn't notice I was derailing seff. It is just how we do, duh!winkwink

That's lovely but don't lie about not knowing you were derailing, except you wanna join me where liars go grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

I won't stop till you gimmie a hug though... sad
hahaha..oshi cheesy
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:
bro, please take me along. what re brothers for?

That's easy, simply become a good liar cheesy
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

That's lovely but don't lie about not knowing you were derailing, except you wanna join me where liars go grin
I am serious though. Didn't count that as derailing. sad
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

I should be at least 10yrs older than her. So to me, she is not only small but also a thing. Let her add minimum of 5yrs to her current age before I start taking her serious

C'mon man, why all the bad blood? Calm down Biko, na new year we dey enter. No be by force to like person or chat to am but let's leave shades out of it.
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
hahaha..oshi cheesy

Oshi in Igbo or Yoruba. Lemmie know weda to give you smackdown or not undecided
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

But I have more sense than you. It's obviously not by age. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariinee:
I am serious though. Didn't count that as derailing. sad

You counted it as "peppering them", abi? grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

Oshi in Igbo or Yoruba. Lemmie know weda to give you smackdown or not undecided
hahaha..what's the meaning in yoruba..
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

You counted it as "peppering them", abi? grin
I counted it as praying and wishing. grin grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
hahaha..what's the meaning in yoruba..

Stupid or silly... something like that grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariinee:
I counted it as praying and wishing. grin grin

Enlighten me grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

Stupid or silly... something like that grin
lol..I meant the Igbo version grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by SIINXU: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:

lol..I meant the Igbo version grin

And what does it mean in Igbo? you know I'm not Igbo undecided
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:
kim.braa oooooooo
Do I make a request?. grin
Re: What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

And what does it mean in Igbo? you know I'm not Igbo undecided
haha...it means fine guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Gay / Describe A Pretty Lady / Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.