Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment (2500 Views)

Secret Recruitment: NNPC Abandons 10,000 Applicants / The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Macgyver1: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
When will this ugly trend stop? A friend of mine sent me an appointment letter from national metallurgical development center jos, according to him his father knows the current director. It is worthy of note that tlno advertisement for vacancy was ever made, they shortlisted names of candidates, no test, no interview and their names have been forwarded to Abuja for confirmation. What sort of thing is this? Does it mean that if you do not know anyone you can not get a federal government job? I hope the mods moves this to front page.

2 Likes

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by klassd(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
I heard about it last week from an insider.

1 Like

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
This Nigeria Nawa O,in Any Govt It's The Same Either Apc Or Pdp God Help Us

3 Likes

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
This Nigeria Nawa O,in Any Govt It's The Same Either Apc Or Pdp God Help Us It Was NIMASA And Then This

2 Likes

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
OP go and sit down. Just pray to God to connect you or favour you. The company can still advertise the job, you will pay for courier to send your application. You will still spend money to write the test, you won't be called and nothing will happen. They will still call their people. So sit down except you want your friend to lose his job with this your whistle blowing.

4 Likes

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Macgyver1: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
chyy5:
OP go and sit down. Just pray to God to connect you or favour you. The company can still advertise the job, you will pay for courier to send your application. You will still spend money to write the test, you won't be called and nothing will happen. They will still call their people. So sit down except you want your friend to lose his job with this your whistle blowing.
It's people like you that encourage nepotism

1 Like

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by klassd(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
uboma front page please. This corruption should cease in 2018
Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nigeria Nigeria

1 Like

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by princefunmmy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
If you were among those selected, you wouldnt complain. I've learnt not to complain o, because if na my person dey work there and they dont give me the job, i go vex for the person o.
Just work harded and when you get to any managerial post, you'll put your person too

2 Likes

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by klassd(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
princefunmmy:
If you were among those selected, you wouldnt complain. I've learnt not to complain o, because if na my person dey work there and they dont give me the job, i go vex for the person o.
Just work harded and when you get to any managerial post, you'll put your person too
& the evil cycle continues
Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by princefunmmy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
klassd:

& the evil cycle continues
It is evil to you because it didnt favour you now, but if it favours you, it will be a good cycle

3 Likes

Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
princefunmmy:

It is evil to you because it didnt favour you now, but if it favours you, it will be a good cycle
grin grin God connect us with our helpers this 2018. Amen
Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by princefunmmy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Running204:
grin grin God connect us with our helpers this 2018. Amen
AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by klassd(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2018
princefunmmy:

not everyone is like you
Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by princefunmmy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
klassd:

not everyone is like you
Let ask you, if you hold a managerial position in a firm and you have your own candidate, will you prefer to advertise the role or simply recommend the person to the board for straight appointment?
Re: National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment by psycoanalyst(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Any Idea Of How Nmdc Recruitment Is Done?

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment In A New World Class Port Terminal In Lagos / Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. / Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.