Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (94738 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Kolababe: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
The couple above, Kike and Jeje #kini2017 wedded this weekend and a man has cried out over the gift his wife received from the wedding as souvenir

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/man-cries-out-over-sextoy-his-wife.html

2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Kolababe: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by dafeyankee: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ahhh

People of the World wicked ohh.

16 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by amzee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
I GUESS THE HUSBAND'S DICK IS 3"INCHES AND HE'S A 1 MINUTE MAN.

8 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gift could be from one of his Ex's relative

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
I don't blame the man.
He believes the person is already predicting ills to his marriage. Little things like that speaks volume.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Her "Ex" doesn't want her to be bored

While he's not in town. ...So he got her a nice toy to keep her busy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by adekhingz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
That gift might just prevent a divorce, whoever did it ,Did it on purpose

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
na like this civil war dey start..... aaahhhhh people wicked o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
The purpose of the gift is to aid your sex life as a couple. If you ask me, the person is only wishing you a good sex life and nothing more.

Keep it aside 'cause you might need it in the future if not now.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by coolestofall(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
A very thoughtful gift. Like they say, an idle hand is d devils workshop. Nw she gat a vibrator in hand just incase bad thoughts creep 2 her mind when her husband is away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nutase: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
The purpose of the gift is to aid your sex life as a couple. If you as me, the person is only wishing you a good sex life and nothing more.

Keep it aside 'cause you might need it in the future if not now.

Na them be this. awon self servicer.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
ashewoboy:

Na them be this. awon self servicer.
I don't have one but if you buy for me, I go take am.

32 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't have one but if you buy for me, I go take am.

Wetin you go take am do? when I am here? call my service. I gat a big phallus enough for your pvssy. #donotusesextoys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
ashewoboy:

Wetin you go take am do? when I am here? call my service. I gat a big phallus enough for your pvssy. #donotusesextoys.
Yeye!. grin

4 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Trust me, the person that gave her that stuff knows her very well. She knows what she needs, may be her lesbo partner.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Village WiFi

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Woooh shocked
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

12 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
amzee:
I GUESS THE HUSBAND'S DICK IS 3"INCHES AND HE'S A 1 MINUTE MAN.

I just hope you don't have proof that'd be disturbing
shocked

9 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Giving or given?

Anyway, from the comments of the females above it is suggested that she keeps the artificial pen!s and drill away furiously at her snatch. No one urged her to dispose it.

Now imagine me, a man, getting me a life size sex doll named Holly that comes with a titillating moan, an automatically lubricated vagina and a semen collector, I would be called a pervert undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by jamariwolf2(f): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ex olosho
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Handwork of his Village ppl.
Given**
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.