Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 (54769 Views)

President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by exlinkleads(f): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has discovered two more additional dead men Mr. President appointed to the board of Federal Parastatals. This is indeed a disgrace to Nigeria and a shame to its citizens.

Mr. Kayode (SAN) drew the attention of the media to the 2 more dead men he discovered via his official Twitter account stating that Nigeria has now become a laughing stock and butt of cruel jokes in the International Community.

FFK tweeted this;

Garba Attahiru and Umar Dange are the latest additions to the list of dead men that Buhari has appointed to the boards of Federal Parastatals. This takes the number from 3 to 5. Nigeria has now become the laughing stock and the butt cruel jokes in the international community.

It is called corpsocracy; the rulership of the living by the dead. And President "walking dead" Buhari is its Chief Priest and primary advocate and promoter.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/ffk-discovers-yet-another-2-dead-men.html

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by UbanmeUdie: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Troublemaker007(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Seriously, where did we go wrong in this country. Who exactly did we offend. I am tired, I am really tired...

485 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by aolawale025: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Says a lot about the quality of people running this government. Might be too optimistic to expect much from this government

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by surgical: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
it is finished

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by kings09(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wat an achievement for Apc. Liondeleo, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, sarrki com n see dis ipob man looking for ya trouble.

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by serverconnect(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dead man appointing dead men, mtchew

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Daviddson(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Annie939(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
hmmmm when you think you have heard it all

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by koolgee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmm.
This is serious ooo.

Who did this to us?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Omeokachie: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Association of dead men!

Dead men ruling over the living!

In Lai & Adesina's voice, they are the best hands Buhari can find!

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by sorom4: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sarrki Ngeneukwuenu Jesusloveyou Omenka Beremx and all other BMC.........

I just dey shame for because some people will still vote for this incompetent leader or his party in 2019.

And to think that the excuse they are giving for these GHOST WORKERS is lame. How can a whole presidency not remove the names of her Ghost Workers since they argued that the list has been there since 2015? What happened to the DIG from Delta that died last month? Does it mean that his name was forwarded for appointment when he was in active service?

With the way things are going; I bet that many more GHOST APPOINTEES/WORKERS are still on that list

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Starboywrites(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol, there is no job in the country but dead people are getting appointed huh grin grin grin

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by wwwmaster: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Woww

Buhari is a huge joke. Is it that he doesn't know they are dead or what?!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Iamdagreatguy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nigeria will be better when we get rid of these current crop of leaders.
I pray for a better Nigeria. It shall be well with our country Nigeria.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by olatade(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm disappointed

28 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by olamil34(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Power of oshogo w**d

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by bentlywills(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Worst government ever

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by purem(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Newboss(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Only in a zoo! angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by 3millionia: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Seems buhari does not want the dead to rest IN peace grin grin . Download latest naija Mixtapes at Mixtapes.ng

5 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Skyfornia(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha...the joke is on his supporters. Sai Baba!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by easyfem(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Diz man no dey shame @all.....

Pple are no longer taken this man serious again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
I finally seen reason to give up on this Buhari led administration...I used to be a die-hard fan of Buhari and a big apc supporter....
To all of u I convinced to blv and be optimistic about this regime pls can u forgive me....I was fooled by tinubu sugar-coated campaign...
I am here sobbing and regretting the part I played in favour of apc as a whole...

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Raydans: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Appointment of dead men was as a result of not paying attention to details by the presidency.

Truth be told, I don't see Nigeria going anywhere under the leadership of this Man.

We are only gonna hope till we get tired. While things get more worse

At least he has tried for 4years which is enough

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Antara0503(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
casted country.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Tolumiide: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
i am waiting for Lai Mohammed. He will defend this and provide a good explanation.

19 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
How Manage? Abeg Na who Swear for this Country?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Goahead(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.