Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (7351 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / You Are Really Smart If You Can Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
i'm glad it didn't but what I mentioned wasn't really criterias but some of the basic stuffs I think anybody who parades the smart title should know..i don't discriminate though,i'm only looking out for the well-being of my future offsprings
Its perfectly natural to have a criterion or two. Nothing wrong with having criteria bro

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,i watch animations and cartoons tho,but i prefer action movies where there are heroes and heroines,i dont really watch romantic movies,i feel its boring
by hero I assume you mean superhero because almost all movies have a protagonist (hero) and an antagonist (villain).
So, Marvel or DC?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
TemmyWon:

Tch how's that even dumb. I know you love your girls punctuating each phrase with 'like'or 'am' wink
OMG that "am" thing so gets on my nerves. "Am coming", then the worst part is when they now misuse " I'm", " I'm I the one?" Then they say "grounded" instead of ground, "bounded" instead of bound, and a couple of other teeth grinders. At times conversing with many Nigerians can give you a headache if you're not immune
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
tongue tongue
You don't chew candies... You lick them. angry Don't bite your tongue harder next year. angry
They can punctuate even their noses and eyeballs, so long as they can flow from convo to convo faster than Congolese move around Congo angry
Well actually you eat candies. Even if we wanted to be politically correct and look at it rationally, you put the candy in your mouth and suck it. Licking is the motion of flicking your tongue out and running it along a surface. You can't do that for a prolonged period......although some girls can lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
TemmyWon:

Lol. You're wrong, you eat candies and ice creams not lick 'em. Reminds me of when Nk argued with me about tap water grin grin
I said 'the tap is running '
She said 'rushing'is the correct word.
Whatdya think? smiley
Well both could be correct, depending on the context. The tap running means its working, although the pressure may not be much. Gushing shows its flowing with considerable force, while trickling means its.....coming out small small tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by newslifeop: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
No
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
TemmyWon:

It's not like they can't submit. At work I'm an equal to all the guys BTW I'm the only lady lol.
You don't expect me to show weakness in that kind of scenario. Men will think because you're aggressive and bold at work you'd be proud and controlling at home. It's not like that. Try me first.
Ha!! You weren't kidding about getting married this year cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
by hero I assume you mean superhero because almost all movies have a protagonist (hero) and an antagonist (villain).
So, Marvel or DC?
well,i dont have a preference.....i just watch
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Doctormarrvin: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Its perfectly natural to have a criterion or two. Nothing wrong with having criteria bro
glad you understand what I was trying to say
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

but u believe in Jesus Christ
Yeah, I sure do. Who doesn't?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

well,i dont have a preference.....i just watch
Interesting. D'you also read comics? Like vertigo. Most girls I know limit their comics to Tintin and Archie
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Interesting. D'you also read comics? Like vertigo. Most girls I know limit their comics to Tintin and Archie
well,i read comics too but not recently.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Yeah, I sure do. Who doesn't?
thats good......lol
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

thats good......lol
Yeah, not bad angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Yeah, not bad angry
but u should go to church
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

but u should go to church
Nah, I won't! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Nah, I won't! angry
i cant force u
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

i cant force u
Yeah, you sure won't! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Yeah, you sure won't! angry
its a new year
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

well,i read comics too but not recently.
Me neither. Its been a while I did any reading of any sort. Got any new year resolutions?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

its a new year
Yeah, just another year resulting from a change of month from December to January! angry

That dawned on me last night when I was home, after a party, watching for the new year. I dosed off and woke up by 12 midnight! angry Then I realized that new year is just an illusion! angry

Absolutely nothing real! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Me neither. Its been a while I did any reading of any sort. Got any new year resolutions?
well,i dont believe in new year's resolution.....i live life the way it comes
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Yeah, just another year resulting from a change of month from December to January! angry

That dawned on me last night when I was home, after a party, watching for the new year. I dosed off and woke up by 12 midnight! angry Then I realized that new year is just an illusion! angry

Absolutely nothing real! angry
well,thats true
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

well,thats true
Yeah, you sure are deep! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

well,i dont believe in new year's resolution.....i live life the way it comes
Ah, you're a cynic. Interesting. I know you're a Christian, but d'you believe in mysticism? Like vodoo and stuff
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Ah, you're a cynic. Interesting. I know you're a Christian, but d'you believe in mysticism? Like vodoo and stuff
yea,i am a christian......lol,of course i do......do u?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

yea,i am a christian......lol,of course i do......do u?
So you believe old women turn into birds and cats and have meetings at midnight. I don't believe in juju. Reality as we know it is too profound for homo sapiens to be the only intelligent beings in existence. In all the galaxies, all the planets, all the levels of existence, atomic et all, its just not possible. Whether its aliens, some cosmic power/force (not necessarily in physical form), I doubt it enjoys watching us sing and dance. The most likely reality is that there's a group of advanced aliens among us harvesting us and just generally toying with us. Google ancient Sumerian aliens and ancient Vimaana spacecrafts. Then again this innate feeling in us that theres something out there could just be our brains way of grasping how alone we are in the multiverse.
There are other theories that civilizations rise in cycles and often destroy themselves with their technological advancements (usually nuclear) which causes a holocaust that clears almost every trace of its existence, leaving weird artifacts behind, but I'm rooting for the aliens.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by conceptz21: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
So you believe old women turn into birds and cats and have meetings at midnight. I don't believe in juju. Reality as we know it is too profound for homo sapiens to be the only intelligent beings in existence. In all the galaxies, all the planets, all the levels of existence, atomic et all, its just not possible. Whether its aliens, some cosmic power/force (not necessarily in physical form), I doubt it enjoys watching us sing and dance. The most likely reality is that there's a group of advanced aliens among us harvesting us and just generally toying with us. Google ancient Sumerian aliens and ancient Vimaana spacecrafts. Then again this innate feeling in us that theres something out there could just be our brains way of grasping how alone we are in the multiverse.
There are other theories that civilizations rise in cycles and often destroy themselves with their technological advancements (usually nuclear) which causes a holocaust that clears almost every trace of its existence, leaving weird artifacts behind, but I'm rooting for the aliens.
hmmmm,ok.....i learnt something new
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

hmmmm,ok.....i learnt something new
Lol. Don't worry I'm not nuts, its more of a philosophical thought, not like I've pledged my soul to the alien overlords. I guess I'm a "freethinker"
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Lol. Don't worry I'm not nuts, its more of a philosophical thought, not like I've pledged my soul to the alien overlords. I guess I'm a "freethinker"
lol,ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Why Do Shy Girls Enjoy This / I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.