Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Received A Call From Jobberman - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Received A Call From Jobberman (2203 Views)

Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? / Get Trained By Professionals From Jobberman For Free / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received A Call From Jobberman by abdo123: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
NL pls i received a call this evening and Caller claim to be calling on behalf of Jobberman. The caller told they have my CV on thier database and that a client in thesame location need someone of my experience to employ.
She also say she needed to help me update my CV before forwarding it to the client. pls NL i want to know if it real from jobberman or just a scam?. Thanks!
Re: I Received A Call From Jobberman by matrixme(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's actually real. Received same one few weeks back and it turned out to be true. Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received A Call From Jobberman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
If at anytime money has to come out of your pocket, just run for your life! Because the next step is for you to pay 10k for them to update your CV.

2 Likes

Re: I Received A Call From Jobberman by jerflakes(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2017
abdo123:
NL pls i received a call this evening and Caller claim to be calling on behalf of Jobberman. The caller told they have my CV on thier database and that a client in thesame location need someone of my experience to employ.
She also say she needed to help me update my CV before forwarding it to the client. pls NL i want to know if it real from jobberman or just a scam?. Thanks!

This is your answer below

BlessMySoul:
If at anytime money has to come out of your pocket, just run for your life! Because the next step is for you to pay 10k for them to update your CV.

Once any type of payment is needed, ANYTYPE, no matter how small the amount is, then it is a scam

3 Likes

Re: I Received A Call From Jobberman by abdo123: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=matrixme post=63750786]It's actually real. Received same one few weeks back and it turned out to be true. Best wishes
has the client call u?
Re: I Received A Call From Jobberman by abdo123: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
jerflakes:

This is your answer below

Once any type of payment is needed, ANYTYPE, no matter how small the amount is, then it is a scam
Noted. thanks
Re: I Received A Call From Jobberman by princefunmmy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
I have recieved such sometime in november, and they even sent me an email, though i forwarded my updated cv but didnt get a reply maybe because i told the caller i wasn't available in town then

(1) (Reply)

Embassy Of Brazil Recruitment For Technical Assistant / A Well Furnished Single Room For Sub Let In Lagos. No longer available / Oil And Gas Catering Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.