Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / (2136 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by PatriotTemidayo: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Few months into the regrettable reign of APC, one of the loudest voices of political hypocrites is that of Mr. Joe Igbokwe.

He brandished unrepentant doggedness in blindly selling a bad market, and went as far as betraying his people.

However, the herald of chain suddenly became quiet.

Abeg who knows the update on him?

Just checking up on one of the enemies of the state.

6 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by MrHistorian: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
IPOB. . . .I thought you disowned this man?
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by BMCSlayer: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Maybe the person above me has something to say.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by naijareferee: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
When you discover dead people are ahead of you in appointments... No option but to form dead...
Joe igbokwe is in that state right now...

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by kings09(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Am sure d Bmc will knw his whereabout. Usba, madridguy, python1, ngeneukwenu, liondeleo oya com n tell us about ur comrade. At least he z not part of ipob yoots

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by kings09(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
BMCSlayer:
Maybe the person above me has something to say.
mrhistorian is booking space first to later gist us if igbokwe is forming dead man to get political appointment frm the incompetent daura man

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by surgical: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
He speaks for the APC in Lagos,since they don't have opposition in Lagos what do want him to do.
why would he disturb himself unnecessarily when nobody is disturbing him, he is to chill , relax and enjoy himself.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by surgical: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
kings09:
mrhistorian is booking space first to later gist us if igbokwe is forming dead man to get political appointment frm the incompetent daura man
lol
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by PatriotTemidayo: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
naijareferee:
When you discover dead people are ahead of you in appointments... No option but to form dead...

Obviously, dead folks got more hope than the living in Buhari's appointment

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by BMCSlayer: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
kings09:
lmao haha
Baba don't kill me with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by PatriotTemidayo: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
kings09:

All BMC crew forming dead to get appointment........you say? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu as well.
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by PatriotTemidayo: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
Nnamdi Kanu as well.

At least, we knew who silenced Kanu, Abeg who silenced your comrade?

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
naijareferee:
. You are very correct
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

At least, we knew who silenced Kanu, Abeg who silenced your comrade?

Silence is the best answer for fools.

Igbokwe was never a noise maker and he knows many of his kinsmen are bitter fools so the silent treatment is what they get.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by PatriotTemidayo: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Igbokwe was never a noise maker and he knows many of his kinsmen are bitter fools so the silent treatment is what they get.

Just Like Kanu gave silence treatment to the fool in Aso Rock? You say? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by MrMcJay(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
surgical:
He speaks for the APC in Lagos,since they don't have opposition in Lagos what do want him to do.
why would he disturb himself unnecessarily when nobody is disturbing him, he is to chill , relax and enjoy himself.

Your head is correct.

PDP is dead in Lagos, his job is to ensure they get a befitting burial.
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Just Like Kanu gave silence treatment to the fool in Aso Rock? You say? undecided

Kanu is dead and that's what his kinsmen said.

Unless you are talking us they are liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Perhaps your post will elicit Joe Igbokwe's usual clatter.
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by KardinalZik(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Do you mean to say Kanu's silence is an answer to some fools. Then YOU KNOW WHO THOSE FOOLS ARE - the dead appointers of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
KardinalZik:

Do you mean to say Kanu's silence is an answer to some fools. Then YOU KNOW WHO THOSE FOOLS ARE - the dead appointers of the dead.

Kanu is dead but his body was never found.

Perhaps his carcass was left for the vultures to feast on.

Even his manhood couldn't live on.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by UncleJudax(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
naijareferee:
grin
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by KardinalZik(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Kanu is dead but his body was never found.

Perhaps his carcass was left for the vultures to feast on.

Even his manhood couldn't live on.

What evidence do you have to substantiate your claim of his death, since your APC and Nigerian Army says the opposite?

Secondly, do you know that dead people are appointed to head your affairs?

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
KardinalZik:

What evidence do you have to substantiate your claim of his death, since your APC and Nigerian Army says the opposite?

Secondly, do you know that dead people are appointed to head your affairs?

Maybe Kanu is jostling for the same appointments.
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by naijareferee: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Maybe Kanu is jostling for the same appointments.

your use of bold letters....is it to increase the strength of your ''points''...
And while at death, can you stick to the op purpose of this thread....Except you want me to tell buhari to give you appointment...
I guess you wouldnt want that, cos you know what you have to do to receive it...

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
naijareferee:

your use of bold letters....is it to increase the strength of your ''points''...
And while at death, can you stick to the op purpose of this thread....Except you want me to tell buhari to give you appointment...
I guess you wouldnt want that, cos you know what you have to do to receive it...

I'm not interested in any public position under any government anywhere in the world.

I write the way I do. Please do not be intimidated.

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by naijareferee: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I'm not interested in any public position under any government anywhere in the world.

I write the way I do. Please do not be intimidated.

I knew you won't be interested in getting any appointment from buhari...cos you have to die first...

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by Cjrane2: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Igbokwe is setting up another mama put in Lagos so that his restaurant achievements can never be questioned again.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by GavelSlam: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
naijareferee:

I knew you won't be interested in getting any appointment from buhari...cos you have to die first...

I cannot be serving your type of bigots and ingrates - dead or alive.
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
He's probably hiding in his village for Xmas because he knows the implications of shouting sai baba in the SE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by naijareferee: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I cannot be serving your type of bigots and ingrates - dead or alive.

lol...
Re: Did Anyone Else Noticed The Silence Of JOE IGBOKWE / by OneCorner: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Easterners are cowards!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: PDP Claims Victory In The 2018 Osun Elections / See How OBJ Reacted To Atiku's Victory & How Nigerians Reacted / Did You Know Justice Binta Nyako Is The Wife Of Former Gov Murtala Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.