Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming (4743 Views)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:
Ubu nja and pocoh antas, na new year we dey go so ooo, una no go go church..31st, last day of the year..hmmm kontinu

Don't do this again my guy.
Don't tag us together pls. One thing I don't do is pick on specific people, except you come for me first. So, we are not similar at all!!!!

He can kontinu alone. Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by ubunja(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:
Ubunja and pocohantas, na new year we dey go so ooo, una no go go church..31st, last day of the year..hmmm kontinu
pocohantas will be banned first day at church.
i dont see her kneeling before the man Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

LOL. The only reason you're getting away with your posts is because your a male. My dear, if you were a female, you dare not say one-tenth of the reverse of what you say and have some e-peace.

Luckily for all of us , the women here don't bully.
Don't feel cool, or like some truthsayer.
You're just enjoying the male privilege on NL grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Blackhawk03(f): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

That one is just starting his menist movement... grin grin
Imagine saying I turn a blind eye to male abuse threads and threads where females are the culprit, he calls it truth? LOL! To debunk that trash won't take me a minute, but let him enjoy himself... No time for long talk smiley

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone that calls you hypocrite should get his or her brain checked. You say shii as it is even when it's obviously not in favour of females but trust mumu male nairalanders to ignore those ones but cry victim and feminism when it's not in their favour. I don tire to dey reason with these immature and unexposed guys. They can't see life beyond their gender... Tsk tsk tsk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by edimolu(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't do this again my guy.
Don't tag us together pls. One thing I don't do is pick on specific people, except you come for me first. So, we are not similar at all!!!!

He can kontinu alone. Thanks...

Errrm, alright then, just thought the frequent back and forth was no longer necessary...

Enjoy dear!
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by ubunja(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. The only reason you're getting away with your posts is because your a male. My dear, if you were a female, you dare not say one-tenth of the reverse of what you say and have some e-peace.

its not that.
go through some Posts i have made calling out men for their weaknessses and sh!t.like the one i really went in against simps.
the issue is you go hard against male cr@p, which is fair. but when women screw up you dont even say a word. i get you are about empowering your gurls, but would it kill you or would the Female Cause suffer irrepairable damage if u scolded some of your own once in a blue moon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by edimolu(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

Your own sef don do grin she aint the only f-moniker ya know!
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone that calls you hypocrite should get his or her brain checked. You say shii as it is even when it's obviously not in favour of females but trust mumu male nairalanders to ignore those ones but cry victim and feminism when it's not in their favour. I don tire to dey reason with these immature and unexposed guys. They can't see life beyond their gender... Tsk tsk tsk

Na mumu dem be. The ones wey get sense don't ever make such comments. Even the babes just commot eye when the truth hurts them. But trust men na, everything must always favour them.

When they start calling out all the male posters that defend them, they can come for a peace talk grin, lucky me...they'll never ever do that.
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

its not that.
go through some Posts i have made calling out men for their weaknessses and sh!t.like the one i really went in against simps.
the issue is you go hard against male cr@p, which is fair. but when women screw up you dont even say a word. i get you are about empowering your gurls, but would it kill you or would the Female Cause suffer irrepairable damage if u scolded some of your own once in a blue moon?

Oga, this is a white lie. Just go take your chill pill ahbeg.
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Oga, this is a white lie. Just go take your chill pill ahbeg.
you and prescribing chill pills! u really need to chill with that line.

anyways its only the internet right. who knows what people are like IRL.
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Blackhawk03(f): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Na mumu dem be. The ones wey get sense don't ever make such comments. Even the babes just commot eye when the truth hurts them. But trust men na, everything must always favour them.

When they start calling out all the male posters that defend them, they can come for a peace talk grin, lucky me...they'll never ever do that.

Call out the male posters? Maybe that dream will be actualized 2018... grin cheesy

See why I said I'm done engaging them? Their reasonings have been clouded by gender, don't expect any rational thinking from them.

See ya in 2018 babez. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

Errrm, alright then, just thought the frequent back and forth was no longer necessary...

Enjoy dear!

Very unnecessary. I ignore many mentions these days, because I dey ration my posts and I feel like I have wasted some for today already.

Blackhawk03:

Call out the male posters? Maybe that dream will be actualized 2018... grin cheesy
See why I said I'm done engaging them? Their reasonings have been clouded by gender, don't expect any rational thinking from them.
See ya in 2018 babez. kiss kiss

He is enjoying male privilege on Romance section, simple and short. He should try being a female and saying same truth about males, as frequently and in same manner as he says it about females. Let's see how long he'll stand. Till then, make im go pick on someone else.

See you in 2018 too. Replying hateful and trolling mentions will stop in 2018 cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You mean beyond the holy penis grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by makydebbie(f): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Very unnecessary. I ignore many mentions these days, because I dey ration my posts and I feel like I have wasted some for today already.

My dear, replying trolls must stop this 2017.
The way I'm going to be ignoring hateful, stupid, immature, spiteful mentions will even shock them. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Martin0(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Eccentric!

How many blackhowk do we ve here on NL
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Martin0(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmm did u jus said or say that

Women here don't bully?

Please how sure are you?
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
The way I'm going to be ignoring hateful, stupid, immature, spiteful mentions will even shock them. smiley
something i stopped since November. .

my post on that yesterday's thread on how they slut shame women..lol,,got numerous mentions but I ignored them. .no time to engage nitwits
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Daeylar(f): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

No lies told abeg, not only with they follow you with you useless mentioñs left and right, they pounce on every single comment you make, the next thing is to start, hoe, olosho, ashawo, and other IQ reducing mentioñs they give people.

See the way they are feeling like superstars, "the shaming will continue, I can shame who I want." But dare call any man broke or say anything against them and you will see wailing all over your mentioñs, the kind of mentioñs you will recieve eh grin

No time to tolerate such childish behaviour abeg.

pocohantas:

They'll follow you all round NL with alternates. They'll mention you unnecessarily, they'll even form a team grin. Females rarely go that extent.

Serious team oh, grin grin

Funniest part is they will bully you with one alternate. And quote you nicely with another one, LMAO.
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by makydebbie(f): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

something i stopped since November. .

my post on that yesterday's thread on how they slut shame women..lol,,got numerous mentions but I ignored them. .no time to engage nitwits
My sister, that's the spirit. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm did u jus said or say that
Women here don't bully?
Please how sure are you?

I meant as much as the males, not even up to a quarter.
They mostly insult you, especially when you create threads, but after that...they most times soft pedal. But the guys? They'll follow you all round NL with alternates. They'll mention you unnecessarily, they'll even form a team grin. Females rarely go that extent.

makydebbie:

In 2018, my posts will be for only my lovers.
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Martin0(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

I meant as much as the males, not even up to a quarter.
They mostly insult you, especially when you create threads, but after that...they most times soft pedal. But the guys? They'll follow you all round NL with alternates. They'll mention you unnecessarily, they'll even form a team grin. Females rarely go that extent.

Hmmmmm ok I don't ve good reason to disagree on this comment so I agree!

We hope so and I wish u good luck as to such plan!
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Martin0(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

No lies told abeg, not only with they follow you with you useless mentioñs left and right, they pounce on every single comment you make, the next thing is to start, hoe, olosho, ashawo, and other IQ reducing mentioñs they give people.

See the way they are feeling like superstars, "the shaming will continue, I can shame who I want." But dare call any man broke or say anything against them and you will see wailing all over your mentioñs, the kind of mentioñs you will recieve eh grin

No time to tolerate such childish behaviour abeg.

Serious team oh, grin grin

Funniest part is they will bully you with one alternate. And quote you nicely with another one, LMAO.

#still-observing#
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by makydebbie(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Same here. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Blackhawk03(f): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

You mean beyond the holy penis grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Holy penis?

Now, that's funny. Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Blackhawk03(f): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Eccentric!

How many blackhowk do we ve here on NL

How many do you know?
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Martin0(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

How many do you know?
Numerous!
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Holy penis?

Now, that's funny. Hahahaha grin grin

The holy joystick has to be worshipped and praised or else they might feel neglected and whine like babies who are being denied of boobs grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Martin0(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
#still-observing#
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by blues343(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Where dis OP. com U get luck say an S.media we dey .Ashawo na Ashawo. Full Stop
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I don tire to dey reason with these immature and unexposed guys. They can't see life beyond their gender... Tsk tsk tsk

So fun mi, ki lon je be?
Re: Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming by Blackhawk03(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Blackfyre:

So fun mi, ki lon je be?

Awon okunrin ti won o wa enlightened, won mo ju oro oko ati obo. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? / Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy / Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.