Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (65785 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) / Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by penetraits: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Superstar Dbanj was at a concert few weeks ago and introduced his cute son, Daniel The 3rd as well as his beautiful wife on stage before the commencement of performance at the concert to the cheerful welcome of the audience who were overwhelmed with admiration of the lovely family

Dbanj has been highly revered in so many quarters for keeping his marriage and family from the prying eyes of the media despite his global fame and popularity

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TK6B2Cj8q8&feature=youtu.be

Watch from 6.50

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by tomtween1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
wizkid brought his son on stage,
Davido brought his daughter on stage,
Banky brought his wife on stage,
D'banj didn't just bring out his son but also brought out his wife too.

i just dey imagine how many children 2baba go bring come stage including his baby mamas and wife since its now the trend.....lol

but his wife is fine anyhow shaaa

493 Likes 12 Shares

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by TheUbermensch: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Not those ones that when they want to get married they'd inform the whole world. Later someone would call their wife a prostitute.

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by UGLEEBOI: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chai shocked
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by kennybelle: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Now that u're bringing them to the media, I hope we won't start hearing stories that touch?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by mavinjay1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
WOOW!! DBANJ's wife & son are cute tho... Daz y i lyk him...Ejanla But who be dat dude beside.....wey resemble Bobrisky's Jacurb. Is zat Dbanj bodygrd?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Donald7610: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
My Man

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by penetraits: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
mavinjay1:
WOOW!! DBANJ's wife & son are cute tho...
Daz y i lyk him...Ejanla
But who be dat dude beside.....wey resemble Bobrisky's Jacurb.
Is zat Dbanj bodygrd?

too cute!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dbanj get good taste...

24 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by penetraits: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Dbanj get good taste...

lol

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2017
grin
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Dbanj chose well.

She's fine, frosh, looks innocent, shy infront of camera. At least no olosho tagged next to her past. She doesn't look like a slay queen sef.

Nice one.

87 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Dey should nt allow tuface o...if tuface bring out all d secret ones and d one we no
D whole stage will b too full...

30 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Dbanj is just too much!

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by northvietnam(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
O
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Samogbo1(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
U crios
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by sisisioge: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Groovy...Eja nla and fam cool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by jamex93(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Big fish

Oga jazzy we dey wait for ur own introduction o

Since all the celebs done dey introduce

No fall our hands

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by johnstar(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2017
No mb to waste on d mudafvker

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by astoje(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2017
Lovely
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by millionboi2: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2017
D boy fine pass dbanj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't like Dbanj for anything but that guy has my maximum respect for one single thing: he kept his private life away from the public.

That baldheaded dunce called Banky W inadvertently leaked his wife's nudes online through his childishness. Old fool, the pictures are still on my phone sef.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2017
angry
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Chaiiiii. Very beautiful wifey. Cute kid.

I don't think she's a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Dbanj be careful.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by oshe111(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Faking of date certificate has increased overnight because it is nw a prerequisite to gt Job in 9ja

Hurry now for affordable prize with 30% discount.....

Next batch of NPOWER wud be for the dead....

HURRY NOW

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Tuface tho. Father Abraham tins lol

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
gud

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Wizberg12(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
OK
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by ripbubu: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by deafeyez: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2017
alexialin:
Dbanj chose well.

She's fine, frosh, looks innocent, shy infront of camera. At least no olosho tagged next to her past. She doesn't look like a slay queen sef.

Nice one.

Analyst.

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Very boring performance...wasted my mb

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week / Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me / Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.