Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) (1624 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Ladies, See Picture Of Ideal Woman / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor

2017 is already coming to a close and I'm ending it single (not searching yet). The world has changed a lot and 2017 was evident to that. Women coming online to talk about their sex escapades (tufiakwa.. lol) and divorcing their men because he can't perform in bed or cheating because of some change. Women are now bolder than ever. In fact, it is easier to find gold on the beach, than to find a virgin in Nigeria, because things have changed.

So guys, what is your definition of an Ideal woman/wife

Or what are the qualities that could make a woman a perfect example of the woman you want to marry?

What must she have and not have?

All breasts, bobi, ukwu, masters please stay away lol

Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nothing like an Ideal woman.

It doesn't just exist...

If I wanted an ideal woman, I'd just write a fairy story and use my name as one of the characters.

"Then we would live happily together forever" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by Newboss(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
B of course. Pay as you go angry

I don't do marriage tho' angry
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
the ideal woman will be a (sane) white girl attached to a Yoruba girl's ass.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by festwiz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Marriage is a sham.

Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na house boy A dey find no be husband na.....and some mumu jobless guys go apply for that in real life...na B get wife qualities but the way she open herself makes her look cheap like black market bress and tooto
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by lilmax(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
just have sense. thats all
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by coolestofall(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
I pick C, an ordinary lady who is comfortable with her gender n doesn't need 2 compete with me, d guy 2 prove anything.
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:
I pick C, an ordinary lady who is comfortable with her gender n doesn't need 2 compete with me, d guy 2 prove anything.

Is that all?
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Since A is not home efficient, B it is.
Re: Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) by uboma(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
B is more preferable...

(1) (Reply)

Guys: See The 4 Things Your Wife/girlfriend Wants You To Do But Wouldn’t Ask / Man Surprises His Cheating Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Pics, Video) / Ex-husband Of Relationship Expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu, Gets Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.