Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year (23498 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Pvin: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Amen. Glory to God the first and last
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Precious Lord Jesus, the Prince of Life, Creator of the visible and invisible world! I thank thee for your grace.

I thank thee for your mercy and provision throughout the year 2017, you my LORD and KING have been so faithful... I also thank thee for the forthcoming yr 2018. Grant me, my friends and family the grace to abide in you always and in all things in 2018 and beyond, until you come again in your glory and power.

We are absolutely nothing without you, gracious LORD.. In the name of JESUS and not in my name, i make my supplication. Amen
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Sheenor: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
@Op bless you sire...
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2017
I thank you lord for life and good health, peace in my life may your nambe be highly exhalted
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by badmrkt(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
there are actual scientific studies on prayer. Not one has ever shown any connection between prayer and real world outcomes. The only connection is that people who pray BELIEVE that their prayers are answered mostly because humans are designed to ignore all the facts that don't fit their beliefs. But the FACT is, we have studied prayer and it appears to have zero effect on anything. Unfortunately, every time some religious notion is disproven, religious people simply pivot to saying that God's plan is impossible to divine. AND YET, for some reason, the Bible commands us to pray which makes no sense AND has a scientifically proven lack of effect. People don't really believe in prayer. They know it's random. They are just scared of their mortality and can't accept that bad things happen for no reason. It's sad.
prayers have worked for me bro. I'm where i am today because of answered prayers. Trust me, prayer heals and saves.
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by johnstar(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2017
PsalmieD:
Powers, Adding One Red To My Green....Oya die die die. Only Bookers will understand... grin

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lord's Prayer is the only type of Prayer Jesus recommended. .the rest are human created.

But We should keep encountering Jonathan's government?

If only you realise how stupid this post is. . .You will quietly go to a corner of your room and weep bitterly.

I just said my prayer u can also say urs, no need 4 abusive words, both GEJ & PMB re living in luxury so don't fight over them. Happy New Year & God blessed u richly
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Themandator: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lord's Prayer is the only type of Prayer Jesus recommended. .the rest are human created.

But We should keep encountering Jonathan's government?

If only you realise how stupid this post is. . .You will quietly go to a corner of your room and weep bitterly.

What you call Lord's prayer doesn't exist ....Show me from the scripture where you can find the lord's prayer.
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by oloshelu1: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
I also give big thanks and big praises to almighty God amen
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by oloshelu1: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
I pray for divine mercy journey and the divine grace in all department of my life throughout prosperous new year 2018 amen.
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by psylliumhusk1: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enough of the pain and tears Oh Lord ,it ends with 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by ewizard1: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
That in this same Nigeria, success lurks around me. Expecting in thousands but comes in Billions.

#Not2Much2Ask
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Ever8054: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
there are actual scientific studies on prayer. Not one has ever shown any connection between prayer and real world outcomes. The only connection is that people who pray BELIEVE that their prayers are answered mostly because humans are designed to ignore all the facts that don't fit their beliefs. But the FACT is, we have studied prayer and it appears to have zero effect on anything. Unfortunately, every time some religious notion is disproven, religious people simply pivot to saying that God's plan is impossible to divine. AND YET, for some reason, the Bible commands us to pray which makes no sense AND has a scientifically proven lack of effect. People don't really believe in prayer. They know it's random. They are just scared of their mortality and can't accept that bad things happen for no reason. It's sad.
Oga...nobody ask you.....beside they said prayer point not scientific trash....forming scientist when they ask u how we got here you will bring up unending story....
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Shegun911(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=TheHistorian post=63762991]Lord's Prayer is the only type of Prayer Jesus recommended. .the rest are human created.

Well, The Lord's Prayer was given to the disciples before Jesus ' resurrection. That is why Jesus never told them to pray in His name in the Lord's Prayer. But now we ask The Father thru d name of Jesus. John 14:13.
Jesus gave a lot of sermons about prayer ...you can the first four books of the New Testament for clarification
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by gabriella4691(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
My hallelujah belongs to you,my hallelujah belongs to you,Lord.you deserve it,u deserve it.........our hallelujah belongs to you,God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.