Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) (38580 Views)

Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Femi Otedola Dumps His Nokia Phones For IPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by sanerugwei: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Hmm...
Bhet why Elumelu come resemble one of those alien creatures in Harry Potter, with those him ears.
Abi them get antennas for billion dollars..

#BigBoyzHangout
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by TheDokita(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Otedola Olowo
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by damoneyman007: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Femi Oyedola is rich enough to buy 25% of iPhone's stock. Fact that he doesn't flaunt one at social gatherings might be due to cyber security and social privacy reason!
Poster - oya, receive sense!
cheesy

Haba..!!! Lai lai. He can't even buy 5% of apples stock.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Femi Oyedola is rich enough to buy 25% of iPhone's stock. Fact that he doesn't flaunt one at social gatherings might be due to cyber security and social privacy reason!
cheesy
Nigerians and hype and exaggeration sha. how can Otedola buy 25% of iPhone stock? even his father Dangote can't. Otedola can't even buy 1% of iPhone's stock cos he isn't that rich

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by oluwole2848: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one from him
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by TedLawrence(f): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2017
At last
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2017
No be just smartphone o... latest smartiphone.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by morbeta(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2017
fecta:
I read some days back that the oil big boy uses only old Nokia phones, Well, here he is with his iPhone.

By the ways, what model of iPhone is that?

Big boys use vertu phone.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by winkmart: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Jobless Nigerians
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by bigtt76(f): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2017
He was holding it for DJ Cuppy grin

fecta:
I read some days back that the oil big boy uses only old Nokia phones, Well, here he is with his iPhone.

By the ways, what model of iPhone is that?
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by amahthelma(f): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Anything coming out from dj cuppy is a fat big lie...she lies tooooooooo much....all she wants is just attention and to remain relevant since she knows ha DJ career is heading no where...datz why she does so many publicity stunt.......no b ha papa hold big phone like dat and she was lying say na small phone d papa dey use...... As if say d small phone is only meant for the lower grade people.....other pikin wey their papa self get money no make noise reach ha level...Nonsense!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by constild(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2017
dontbothermuch:
cry

Tony pls tell ur guys.
This card maintenance charges is both annoying as well as ridiculous.

I just got several debit alert this month, coming from the month of January to November at once. At a charge fee of N52. Even when i was even out of town on the months of February to April,

I asked a friend of mine in the US about card maintenance charges deductions from their personal accounts, he laughed & said that's the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard.

My question is, isn't it the same technology SIM card uses? The same chips and all that. Why don't MTN or other service providers ask for same charges?
I might be ignorant though. But when the ATM's were first introduced, who was paying for this charges? Was it subsidized then?

Honestly, this deserves a thread.

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by King57: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Lol... She na news be dis ba I tire for Una oooo..
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by dontbothermuch: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2017
constild:

Honestly, this deserves a thread.

Its so annoying, this card maintenance stuff
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Techydude: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy

Apple market cap in 2017 is $752 billion. Otedola can't buy 1% talk less 25%. Meanwhile, Apple has stock valuation. IPhone doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by doctorpromise(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Apples Market Cap is over $500Billion and 25% == $125 Billion... Who dashed otedola that kind of money... it is you who should receive mega amount of sense grin grin grin grin grin
Apple have other products besides iPhone. The guy specifically said iPhone stock. Can you provide the figure for that?
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Reeberry: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy
Stop being null. No where on would Femi Otedola ever capable of having 25% of iPhone share.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Lol... so??
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy

You must be high Apple market capitalization briefly passed $900 billon in November.Rumored to cross the $1 trillion mark by first half of 2018. My dear 1% of $900 billion is $9 billion that's more than dangote ,otedola and adenuga in fact as as last count otedola was no longer a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by prettyboy5: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy

Are you for real? Apple shares reached over $903 billion recently and you are saying crap that Otedola can buy 25% of their share, he is not even worth $1 billion so how on earth can he buy about $225 billion (25%) worth of iPhone shares as you claim? Some of you people are just ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians are so gullible abeg, would you in your wildest dreams think and imagine this man not having a smart phone. Unlike majority of Nigerians, business men need the smartphones to check mails, send on-demand instructions, tele-conferencing with their partners around the world etc. You see how easy for politicians to repackage a devil and sell him as an angel and the gullible masses would buy...

Na so they repackage one gworo eating anumanu, with no papers, just informal certificate in animal husbandry, a bigot and tribalist, but during the campaigns sowed suit for am, wore him igbo Ishiagu, wore him yoruba agbada, garnered sympathy and claimed that he couldn't buy a presidential nomination form, mofos from the north donated funds and bought their "recharged cards" to support the nigga.

Now the nigga knows only their dress code, can never wear an Ibo dress even when he visit the east, nor he were agbada when he visits the west

Nigga that claims no money for nomination could pay for wards school fees in the UK

Naija which way na, another scam would soon be repackaged for gullible Nigerians to vote for grin
that man is old enough to be ur grand father
i suppose you dont have respect for urs,
even as an assumed illiterate,he still has that wealth of experience and success u can only dream of which i doubt u can ever attain in ur life
he is the head of his household as a father
a head of a community of families
he is the head of a country to which you derive ur daily bread
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Awoo88: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy
He can not afford 2.5& stock of Apple (IPhone??). Check record.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by JAWBONE(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy
Do you know how much 25% of Apple stock is?....Sorry, no Nigerian is that rich

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy

are you OK at all

AUGUSTAP
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by prettyboy5: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2017
doctorpromise:
Apple have other products besides iPhone. The guy specifically said iPhone stock. Can you provide the figure for that?

Are you guys arguing about this? Otedola is not worth even $1 Billion, he is just worth around $550 million, doesn't common sense tell you that there is no way someone who is not worth $1 billion can buy 25% of iPhone shares, so you feel iPhone shares is worth in millions of dollars and not billions? Well, I will stop here, I'm just shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by 9japrof(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Gbemishile1:

that man is old enough to be ur grand father
i suppose you dont have respect for urs,
even as an assumed illiterate,he still has that wealth of experience and success u can only dream of which i doubt u can ever attain in ur life
he is the head of his household as a father
a head of a community of families
he is the head of a country to which you derive ur daily bread

Tell yourself what you want to hear... And You see that angle I bolded, I would have replied you in a befitting manner, but I think am gonna let slide because today is sunday. But please don't be stupid on a Sunday
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy

Oboy na waa for u oooo

78m iPhone units were produced last year.
25% is about 20m units
Multiply it with even a low of $500.
How many trilion u get?

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by fajob: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2017
His a careful spender

check www.jolagict.com
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2017
doctorpromise:
and does iPhone have its own exclusively traded shares.. it's under a parent company called apple... honestly 2018 is coming.. please have some sense before tommorow grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by shogz89: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
and does iPhone have its own exclusively traded shares.. it's under a parent company called apple... honestly 2018 is coming.. please have some sense before tommorow grin grin grin grin
am not saying who you quoted was right about apples/otedola's worth. But are you saying a subsidiary cannot be independently quoted??
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Gazzy88(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

You must be high Apple market capitalization briefly passed $900 billon in November.Rumored to cross the $1 trillion mark by first half of 2018. My dear 1% of $900 billion is $9 billion that's more than dangote ,otedola and adenuga in fact as as last count otedola was no longer a billionaire
Otedola not a billionaire in naira or dollar?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / Meet John Collison, Harvard Dropout And World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.