Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. (701 Views)

President Trump's Arrival Versus President Buharis Arrival.( Images) / Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by mekaboy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
I remember when president buhari was sworn in, his supporters could not hide their excitement and expectations.

He said no more corruption, no more overseas medical trips etc and they clapped.

Electricity was abit steady for a week and they said his body language was fixing the power sector and every other sector.

All of a sudden inflation began to set in. Naira was devalued after all his stubbornness. AS if that was not enough, companies began folding.

Like play like play, job losses set in and even his supporters who where employed in the previous regime became jobless and joined those who were hoping to get jobs in the new regime on the streets.

Stocks went nose diving, foreign investors fled in numbers.

Electricity tariffs increased with no electricity. Fuel was increased to 145.

Not too long he fell sick and traveled abroad for treatment. Nigerians had to protest abroad for him to return
Ok, they said at least he is trying in security, fulani herdsmen turned Nigerians in every part of the country to suya, slicing them at will without resistance.

The technically defeated bokoharam required $1 billion to re-defeat.

Ok if he has failed in every area, he is fighting corruption.

Then the SGF, maina etc case came up and nothing happened to them.

Even the wife of the president described the country under his administration as an Animal kingdom.

The daughter said there was no Panadol in aso rock clinic.

Those who voted him became ashamed and disappointed, but they can't speak because those that voted against Will mock them.

Most of them spent xmass at the fuel station. In less than a year, the boldy language turned body odor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by frankyychiji(f): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Those that voted the dullard into power did that for their selfish interest trust me.

They knew the Buhari they know can't successfully pilot the affairs of a diverse country with over 200m people in a 21st century!

When he is not been uncouth on international TV, he is busy killing the citizens he swore to protect for daring to challenge his government.

And as if Nigerians have not suffered enough under his painful government, he spurns the living to employ the dead! cry

3 Likes

Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by hooklover: 5:49am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't know y we cannot just be honest with ourselves that buhari is a disaster. I don't know y Yoruba's still with him despite having no clue.

I through Yoruba's were smart folks but I c they are readyvto set aside competence for ethnic and religious sentiment.

Even if u give buhari 4terms he will underperforming..

3 Likes

Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by DLondonboiy: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Instead of Buhari to perform he appointed a lot of media personalites, paid a lot of bloggers, paid plenty Buhari Media Cows (BMCx) and went to sleep...

That's why people like Ngeneukwenu would do anything to defend Buhari. They would blame anything but Buhari. At one point that were blaming winter for fuel scarcity, they would blame IPOB for Buharis appointment of dead people, they would blame Seun for joblessness in Nigeria, they would blame dlondonboiy for Buharis economic dumbness, very soon, these fools would blame Jesus..Just wait for it!!

4 Likes

Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by mekaboy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by Gandollar(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari is a serial failure! He must go back to his 150 Ebola cows next year.
Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by mekaboy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
frankyychiji:
Those that voted the dullard into power did that for their selfish interest trust me.

They knew the Buhari they know can't successfully pilot the affairs of a diverse country with over 200m people in a 21st century!

When he is not been uncouth on international TV, he is busy killing the citizens he swore to protect for daring to challenge his government.

And as if Nigerians have not suffered enough under his painful government, he spurns the living to employ the dead! cry

Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by mekaboy(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. by mekaboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Those Criticising Buhari Over Dead Appointees Are Collectively Stupid - Sagay / President Buhari Has Insatiable Lust For Blood, Not Worthy Of Respect – FFK / Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.