Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (79707 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nasir123:

You forget to add this..

And how many unbelievers are Christians killing In the name of Christianity? If you live among Christians you can sleep with your eyes closed. Among. Muslims? The fear of bond is the beginning of wisdom.
Today, Islamist wickedness is world's no 1 problem, first among themselves and the world over.

You could almost say Satan is a Muslim and Muhammad is his messenger.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

His wishes for people not to see next year? But God doesn't want a sinner to die rather to repent.

God will definitely forgive us al if work towards it.

Why not? It is for man to raise prayer; it is for God to answer if He sees any sense in the prayer point.

Why won't you leave him and God alone?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
miketayo:

U seem to b d only one confused, and exactly is this confusion?? Thinking Ur pastor is right all d time is making him God.
Oga my Bible is my pastor. It is from there I get inspiration to teach most of you on this forum. I don't speak of my own but from the revelation in the word of God. The Bible made it clear on how you treat your pastors. If you go against them in the name of claiming right you have yourself to blame because Jehovah Jireh will judge based on his word not what you think
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Now it is official, you know nothing at all, see!
You don't understand what "This is not a reply" means.

And this reply is to reject that I am a cockroach.
But the Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ come down on you and remain with you now and forever more. Amen.

P. S. Your English is not even correct "...reacting like a cockroach that was just (spray) with insecticide" wink
English master, I don't know how to write in English oh please teach me. English master if you don't understand the figurative speech in what I said then I wonder if you can understand more teachings from the Bible when we Dissert it. Your words were harsh so I had to use figurative words to pass a message to you
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by paxonel(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

You better shut up.

You want to rationalise the bible verses to suit yourself and at the same time want to demonize Quranic verses to promote your evil propaganda.

How can Luke 19:27 and John 3:18 be the same thing?

shocked shocked You must be a clown: For Quran,death means death,but for the Bible,death means mere condemnation? grin grin grin

The truth is both the Quran and bible have their own share of violent and very peaceful verses.All we should pray for is GOD's mercies and guidance,not to set one believer against the other.

We have both christain and muslim terrorists,do a proper research and stop vomiting rubbish.

The fact that muslim terrorists are more prevalent does not acquit Christianity of violence,it only proves that muslim extremists are more negatively passionate,about their religion.

Oya ,try to rationalise these also,as if muslims too cannot do the same:

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:12

The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

They should be killed.
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

God sent lions to kill nonbelievers
2 Kings 17:25 “When they first lived there, they did not worship the Lord; so he sent lions among them and they killed some of the people.”

This is why i don't argue with Muslims,
You are not practicing christianity you are the one explaining everything in bible than the christians abi.
You are calling me names yet look at your senseless argument you just presented.

Whatever you don't know you don't know, you better keep quiet or will continue to fool yourself grin

Good Muslims don't jump into what they don't know. They ask questions.

I end it here with you.
Bye
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Tolams16(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Is Dis guy comparing christianity N islam? Pls who founded ISIS, ISIL, ALQAEEDA. What religion is boko haram. Pls dont come here N deceive us biko, u re jst looking for faults where there is none
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

English master, I don't know how to write in English oh please teach me. English master if you don't understand the figurative speech in what I said then I wonder if you can understand more teachings from the Bible when we Dissert it. Your words were harsh so I had to use figurative words to pass a message to you

Sprayed not Spray.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by johnnn20: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
aaronson:
Adeboye is one of the dumbest, the way he talks you would even know this dude is slow mentally.

But how he manages to amass such a dumber followership is still a mystery to me and one reason the black race is so slow to evolve mentally.
Let's put religion aside...u lack respect

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by DakhnRaul: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
After reading comments from both faith believers, I have some few questions for u all.

If James quote from the Qur'an to justify his claim against Islam and Adamu says James quoted out of contex...then, Adamu do the same and James says Adamu quoted out of contex...who is right and who is wrong?

James says to Adamu you need the "holy spirit" to understand and Adamu says something similar to that effect in line with his faith... Who is right and who is wrong?

James says Christianity is the only way, Adamu says Islam is the only way...who do we believe?

James believe Bible is Holy and Qur'an is not and Adamu believes in the reverse case...who is wrong and who is right?

None of the two were there when both books were written.
These two despite their religious differences, which can never be settled in this life they have some things in common;
* they are both humans first before their faith
*they have one common interest which is survival
*they depend on one another as humans to survive

Why can't James and Adamu put aside their religion and embrace one another as humans to achieve their common interest?

My submission...Only a fool, takes religion serious. Some of the content of those books were written to unite a tribe not different people. Religion can work perfectly for a nation( common tribe) but never for people with different cultures and traditions. The right and wrong of both religion depends on personality.

God has no religion otherwise who is He worshipping?
Someone said "religion is a control system" and I quite agree with that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by miketayo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Oga my Bible is my pastor. It is from there I get inspiration to teach most of you on this forum. I don't speak of my own but from the revelation in the word of God. The Bible made it clear on how you treat your pastors. If you go against them in the name of claiming right you have yourself to blame because Jehovah Jireh will judge based on his word not what you think

So if Ur bible says otherwise Nd Ur pastor says something else u ll go with ur pastor because?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by DakhnRaul: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
lloyds:
Daddy Freeze is a FRAUD and hypocrite. He should shut up and focus on his life.

May be u should focus on yours... Abi u sef na hypocrite?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by DakhnRaul: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
polosky:

in the verses u just quoted, where was the name ISLAM or MUSLIM quoted.....the problem with u guys I have come to discover is that u guys are soooo dump, confused and shallow.....the verses u just quoted holds no weight to prove any thing been discussed here

Oga, you just waka enter begin talk abi u don take some shuts of monkey tail? If you had followed the discussion properly you will understand what d dude is saying.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by TrumpDonald2: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Am not twisting anything but stating it clearly. Freeze is fighting God if you don't know. You don't teach God what or how to run things. Miriam fought Moses thinking she was fighting a good course yet God didn't strike Moses for wrong doing but Miriam. You think God isn't aware of what is going on in the church?. If freeze has issues bothering him or doesn't like, he should channel the message directly to whom it may be concern not going over the internet causing confusion in the name of pleasing God whereas he is pleasing himself. The truth of the matter is that he should keep quiet and stop following those ministers if he is not comfortable with them instead of dragging the church to this madness called free sheep bla bla. The Bible say in John 10: 14 "
"I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me".

You are missing the point. The same bible in Mathew 7:21-23 talks about the emergence of false prophets which is exactly what we are experiencing now. DaddyFreeze is speaking out to enlighten the people on a very critical issue. I commend him for his courage and we should all support him. Truth be told, DaddyFreeze is 100% correct.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by DakhnRaul: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
paxonel:

This is why i don't argue with Muslims,
You are not practicing christianity you are the one explaining everything in bible than the christians abi.
You are calling me names yet look at your senseless argument you just presented.

Whatever you don't know you don't know, you better keep quiet or will continue to fool yourself grin

Good Muslims don't jump into what they don't know. They ask questions.

I end it here with you.
Bye

The guy who quoted/misquoted Qur'an to buttress his point against daddy freeze should have ask the Muslims about those verses he quoted before using it to justify his blind follow follow.

Say NO to hypocrisy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by macstainless: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daddy fridge or freeze, Pst. Adeboye hears from God directly therefore learn to respect him else your case will be like that of Miriam in the book of;

Numbers 12:6-8
[6]And the lord said to them, “Now listen to what I say: “If there were prophets among you,     I, the lord, would reveal myself in visions.     I would speak to them in dreams.
[7]But not with my servant Moses.     Of all my house, he is the one I trust.
[8]I speak to him face to face,     clearly, and not in riddles!     He sees the lord as he is. So why were you not afraid     to criticize my servant Moses?”

The earlier you realise this the safer you are. Don't say I didn't tell you before the anger of God descends on you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Paulosky1900: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
Nigeria pastor's are fraud.

All of them.

There are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament,and Nigeria Pastor's only took 1 to preach about. It is not by accident that the one they picked to always talk about is TITHING.

What happened to the other 612 Commandments?they all suddenly forget if asked.

Thieves all of them.

Even a lot of Zombies following these criminals don't know this things. The Bible says that ONE TENTH of Agricultural produce(Tithes) should be given to the Levites.

A Levite is a Jewish Priest. Nigeria Pastors are not Levites or even Jews, but go around stealing from the poor.

Even the Levites don't exist anymore.

Thieves all of them.

I asked a Redeeem Member a question yesterday,and she kept stammering.

I asked her. The White people that brought Christianity to Nigeria,did she hear they ever took TITHES from Nigerians when they brought the religion to us?she kept quiet.

But look at the Criminals like Oritsarjafor,Adeboye and Oyedepo buying private jets everyday.

Meanwhile, the Tithe givers are trekkers.

God bless you my brother,I like truthful people.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by mexxmoney: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Freeze don kolo finally
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

You are missing the point. The same bible in Mathew 7:21-23 talks about the emergence of false prophets which is exactly what we are experiencing now. DaddyFreeze is speaking out to enlighten the people on a very critical issue. I commend him for his courage and we should all support him. Truth be told, DaddyFreeze is 100% correct.
Daddy freeze isn't correct at all. He just confusing people. His messages is causing confusion. He doesn't need to enlighten people let the people go an read their Bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
miketayo:

So if Ur bible says otherwise Nd Ur pastor says something else u ll go with ur pastor because?
Didn't you see were I said the Bible. The Bible is the standard for sound doctrine, reproof and correction not my pastor. My pastor is a teacher while am a student who study to see if what he saying is in line with the Bible. If it's not then I discard it not coming on air or social media to force people to believe what I believe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by miketayo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Didn't you see were I said the Bible. The Bible is the standard for sound doctrine, reproof and correction not my pastor. My pastor is a teacher while am a student who study to see if what he saying is in line with the Bible. If it's not then I discard it not coming on air or social media to force people to believe what I believe.

you know what force mean right? i feel he is just giving his opinions and the last time i checked its a free world. what is weird is most of what he says are right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kayodekb: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze is one ignorant fellow who will lead many astray.

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer

Quran 48:29
Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Now, I ask, where is the love of one's neighbor in the above Islamic text? Where at all can we find a command from Allah to Love one's neighbor, be it Jew or Christian in all Islamic texts, the quran and hadiths?

The reason why Christians hammer on the fact that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Master is not only because it is written in the Bible as the requirement to meeting God...

John 14:16
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

...but also because his ways and teachings are the only way you can be able to love your neighbor and love God.

[b]Mathew 5:43-45

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Mathew 5:39
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Matthew 18:21-22

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[/b]

Now, tell me how you won't be able to make heaven when you believe the words of Jesus Christ. But you can't do such while remaining a Muslim or Bhuddist. Allah has stated it that very soon Muslims will cast terror into the hearts of Christians cos they believe that Jesus is God, meaning they have joined companions with God.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Their Prophet Muhammad also spoke of how trees will call on Muslims to kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

If Daddy Freeze believes that Jesus was not a Christian but a JEW, then it means that the same spirit which inspired the people that killed Jesus who was a Jew is also inspiring Muslims to kill his Jewish brothers.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.

LOL... YOU THINK YOU DON MAKE SENSE WITH ALL THESE UR LIES... YOU JUST PICK EACH VERSE FROM THE MIDDLE LEAVING THE VERSE THAT COMES BELOW AND AFTER TO FIT UR SHALLOW WAY OF THINKING... I CAN BRING OUT THOUSANDS OF HATE SPEACH IN THE BIBLE BUT I WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE AM NOT A BIGOT LIKE YOU DO... ISLAM MEANS PEACE AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CONTRADICTIONS FROM THE WORD OF GOD UNLIKE UR BOOK (BIBLE) WRITTEN UNDER THE TREE... MAKE SURE WISELY BY NOT BEING BIASED
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
kayodekb:

LOL... YOU THINK YOU DON MAKE SENSE WITH ALL THESE UR LIES... YOU JUST PICK EACH VERSE FROM THE MIDDLE LEAVING THE VERSE THAT COMES BELOW AND AFTER TO FIT UR SHALLOW WAY OF THINKING... I CAN BRING OUT THOUSANDS OF HATE SPEACH IN THE BIBLE BUT I WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE AM NOT A BIGOT LIKE YOU DO... ISLAM MEANS PEACE AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CONTRADICTIONS FROM THE WORD OF GOD UNLIKE UR BOOK (BIBLE) WRITTEN UNDER THE TREE... MAKE SURE WISELY BY NOT BEING BIASED

Since you claim I cherry picked verses and out of context, why not bring the verses with their chapter and context here for us to see whether they will be any different from what I stated?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
miketayo:

you know what force mean right? i feel he is just giving his opinions and the last time i checked its a free world. what is weird is most of what he says are right.
It's a free world doesn't mean you have to abuse people older than you. Freeze lacks training that is why he easily come on air to talk anyhow. I pity his followers because he laying bad precedence for others to emulate. He doesn't study the Bible thoroughly because if he does,he would wake up one morning to start attacking preachers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by miketayo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's a free world doesn't mean you have to abuse people older than you. Freeze lacks training that is why he easily come on air to talk anyhow. I pity his followers because he laying bad precedence for others to emulate. He doesn't study the Bible thoroughly because if he does,he would wake up one morning to start attacking preachers.

followers on social media ?? because aside from that he has no followers.. Please when did he insult his elder ? contradicting a preacher isnt an insult.
we are all learning everyday
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kayodekb: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
ThatKING:
Dont quote the bible out of context. Those verses were directed at The Twelve Apostles. Read it from the beginning of chapter Matthew 10

BUT YOUR DUMB HEAD WILL BE HAPPY READING SUCH ABOUT QURAN WITHOUT READING THE VERSE BEFORE OR AFTER IT TO KNOW WHAT IT REALLY ENTAILS
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kayodekb: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Since you claim I cherry picked verses and out of context, why not bring the verses with their chapter and context here for us to see whether they will be any different from what I stated?

YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE MR MAN... I QUITE ALRIGHT THAT YOU SAW IT SOMEWHERE AND YOU DECIDED TO PASTE IT HERE WITHOUT VERIFYING IT... AM NOT SAYING THERE ARE NO SUCH VERSES IN THE QURAN BUT THEY WERE SENT ON PURPOSE (DURING WAR) BUT YOU FAILED TO READ THE VERSE BEFORE AND AFTER IT TO FIT IN YOUR SHALLOW MIND... MIND YOU, THERE IS NO WAR PROPHET MOHAMMED (S.A.W), ALL HE DOES WAS TO PROTECT HIMSELF AND IT'S GOD HIMSELF THAT INSTRUCTED HIM TO DO SO
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kayodekb: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
MightySparrow:

And how many unbelievers are Christians killing In the name of Christianity? If you live among Christians you can sleep with your eyes closed. Among. Muslims? The fear of bond is the beginning of wisdom.
Today, Islamist wickedness is world's no 1 problem, first among themselves and the world over.

You could almost say Satan is a Muslim and Muhammad is his messenger.

YOU ARE A FOOL... I SERVED IN A CHRISTIAN DOMINATED AREA AND I DARE NOT SLEEP WITH MY EYES CLOSED... THEY ARE THIEVES, KIDNAPPERS, KILLING PEOPLE ANY HOW... WICKEDNESS KNOWS NO TRIBE OR RELIGION
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by babajero(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:
The Muslim lady is correct .

Pastor Adeboye is a FRAUD !!!
Between her and pastor adeboye, who do you think will easily take bomb to blow people up?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by babajero(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:

Between her and pastor adeboye, who do you think will easily take bomb to blow people up?.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by babajero(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:

Between her and pastor adeboye, who do you think will easily take bomb to blow people up?..
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tolams16:
Is Dis guy compsring christianiry N islam? Pls who founded ISIS, ISIL, ALQAEEDA. What religion is boko haram. Pls dont xome here N deceive us biko, u re jst looking for faults where there is none

Below are your answers

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by simeotexy: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
jchioma:
He is right. The greatest commandment is love. But religionist will spurn the whole thing to favour their own cause. All you hear today in Christianity is 'prosperity'. 'Give and you shall receive'. 'Pay your tithe so that your life will not be tight'. Deceiving the gullible and poor. January is coming now and some 'men of God' are already gearing up to collect 'first fruit tithe/offering', despite economic hardship the sheeple are going through.

They have neglected the very foundation which is love. Love covers multitude of sins. 'Love your neighbour as your self.'bros...God first and everytin shall b added unto u..give and it shall b given..hw do u knw dose pastors dnt giv d bible says if u giv dnt let d left hand see wat d right hand gives....so real men of God wnt let nobody knw because d bible is yes and amen
...God cannot change..is d same yesterday today and forever

All these nonsense must stop in 2018.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.