Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (79736 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nasir123(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
MightySparrow:

And how many unbelievers are Christians killing In the name of Christianity? If you live among Christians you can sleep with your eyes closed. Among. Muslims? The fear of bond is the beginning of wisdom.
Today, Islamist wickedness is world's no 1 problem, first among themselves and the world over.

You could almost say Satan is a Muslim and Muhammad is his messenger.

If I understand you,all the Muslim you've known must be terrorist.
I know u'll say something like that.
If all Muslim are terrorist as u said,tell me one incident in the south western part of the country where a Muslim had killed someone in the name of religion? You know why? Because they are more informed about their faith. I can even say the Christians in the southwest, are the once acting like full time fanatics.

Suite yourself with your hypothesis.
Its your choice.
After all, I just point out some fact from your bible.

Have you done a research on the atrocities committed by the early Church? You'll learn if u can read about them.

Suite yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ThatKING(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
kayodekb:

BUT YOUR DUMB HEAD WILL BE HAPPY READING SUCH ABOUT QURAN WITHOUT READING THE VERSE BEFORE OR AFTER IT TO KNOW WHAT IT REALLY ENTAILS
iyalayae oloriburuku ni awon family e. Baba e dumb head

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:
My hand no dey pastor matter again o. The bible says judge not. He also said touch not my anointed. If them dey thief as far as God dey for heaven,he go punish them. Me no go judge again o. E no send us. Remember uzzah wey go help the ark when he wan fall? I don talk o. Thief or no thief make una leave them like that

I thought you said your hand no dey? But you ended up admonishing us to leave them to continue deceiving and duping. You are a criminal.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2018
AgricSalt:

I thought you said your hand no dey? But you ended up admonishing us to leave them to continue deceiving and duping. I am a criminal.
Really
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Ugbavihi: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2018
From time imemorial it has always been too heavy for me to pray that an enemy should die..
Without been told, my conscience signals me that it is wrong and unlikened to good christianity..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Ugbavihi: 3:11am On Jan 01, 2018
LarryBeryl:
PEACE!!!
From time imemorial it has always been too heavy for me to pray that an enemy should die..
Without been told, my conscience signals me that it is wrong and unlikened to good christianity..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lloyds(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Yes, he's correct about tithe, but that doesn't mean he has authority over everything religion. He knows nothing. Even the tithe thing he speaks about are gotten from the internet. If you check my profile, you will see where I stated my stance against tithe.

Even concerning tithing Fridge or Freeze was very wrong. I have been tithing for years and paying my first fruit, and I know clearly how the hand of God has lifted me beyond my thinking from level to level.
It is not compulsory, but any believer that desires financial empowerment can do it.

Jesus even said he is not condemning thithing in Mattew 23.23 and other related scriptures.

Freeze have successfully backslided a lot of baby/unstable Christians, and he pay the price definitely.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Nasir123:

If all Muslim are terrorist as u said,tell me one incident in the south western part of the country where a Muslim had killed someone in the name of religion? You know why? Because they are more informed about their faith. I can even say the Christians in the southwest, are the once acting like full time fanatics.

Its your choice.

Have you done a research on the atrocities committed by the early Church? You'll learn if u can read about them.

Suite yourself.

Islam didn't get to SW by Jihad, it came to the area, at a time when the Oyo empire forces were at their peak. Unlike northern parts where locals were killed, enslaved and Caliphs were installed. Those emirs in the north were not original the titles of those lands. Lslamists killed, destroyed, displaced, replaced those area in their jihad campaigns. Those kingdoms are built by the blood o f innocent people in their own land. Read more of Nigerian history.

However, in Iseyin, within the this decade or last a group of preachers were killed by Muslims one of those was a child of a Redeemed senior pastor, find out more. The same in Oshogbo.
Western education and little level of civilization in SW still prevents full blows of Islamic terrorism. Don't be deceived, if Boko haram continues to have success, you might be the first casualty or your Christian friends, families. I pray it doesn't come. The barbarism in them is just sleeping now.

A whole Islamic professor of Islamic studies in New Bodija where I lived would detain, harass Christian preachers, size their bibles, accuse them deliberately as thieves, afterwards release them, none was taken to police station for any.interrogations. I am a living witness.
The guy is still a nuisance there.

So, my brother wake up from sentments.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 6:55am On Jan 01, 2018
kayodekb:

YOU ARE A FOOL... I SERVED IN A CHRISTIAN DOMINATED AREA AND I DARE NOT SLEEP WITH MY EYES CLOSED... THEY ARE THIEVES, KIDNAPPERS, KILLING PEOPLE ANY HOW... WICKEDNESS KNOWS NO TRIBE OR RELIGION

You may be the problem yourself. Crime knows no race or creed. While stealing, kidnapping, robbery assassination are normal crimes everywhere in the world, Jihad is an Islamic doctrine as well as Taqqiya or Sakat or Hajj etc.

It doesn't have equivalent in any other religion.not even among 'pagans' Your claim is just sentimental.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lloyds(m): 6:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Skhibanj1015:
You are only fool, haven't you seen tithers who are billionaires?

uote author=dafeyankee post=63757412]Nigeria pastor's are fraud.

All of them.

There are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament,and Nigeria Pastor's only took 1 to preach about. It is not by accident that the one they picked to always talk about is TITHING.

What happened to the other 612 Commandments?they all suddenly forget if asked.

Thieves all of them.

Even a lot of Zombies following these criminals don't know this things. The Bible says that ONE TENTH of Agricultural produce(Tithes) should be given to the Levites.

A Levite is a Jewish Priest. Nigeria Pastors are not Levites or even Jews, but go around stealing from the poor.

Even the Levites don't exist anymore.

Thieves all of them.

I asked a Redeeem Member a question yesterday,and she kept stammering.

I asked her. The White people that brought Christianity to Nigeria,did she hear they ever took TITHES from Nigerians when they brought the religion to us?she kept quiet.

But look at the Criminals like Oritsarjafor,Adeboye and Oyedepo buying private jets everyday.

Meanwhile, the Tithe givers are trekkers.

U said the tithe payers are trekkers...... U see the blessings of God takes a long process. . U will sow for years and reap in due season when your cloud is full.

Oyedepo used a rugged Volks Wagon beetle for several years as a pastor. . At times he would pack it on the road.

Adeboye resigned as HOD Maths Dept, UNILORIN with a big duplex, and went to rent a 1 room apartment in Muslin with his entire family.
From there he went into the forest alone to establish a church with his children and wife with danger of wild animals and snakes. He couldn't even put meat on his meals at times as a pastor.

All these man have paid their dues, God has proved himself faithful.

Be careful how u critize anointed men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2018
Nasir123:

Its your choice.

Suite yourself.

Have you done a research on the atrocities committed by the early Church? You'll learn if u can read about them

Every eelivio reshapes human minds as the people recognizes that God is love. See the peace in Europe, Americas, Australia where Chrstianity dominate s. After WW2, you would not hear about wars, they in North America and Europe lead in peace keeping exercise, so we don't have a mother Napoleon or Hitler. Hiltler preached superior race, Islam preaches superior faith. None is desirable. They must be checkmated.

Islam creates awareness of hate in adherents. If you are one, be honest, if giving opportunities only God knows who you could do in your closet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by LarryBeryl(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Ugbavihi:

Very well. Some Muslims do that too but the rigidity of the religion is what's it special

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by youngbravian(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
I feel lyk sleeping on this thread..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kayodekb: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
ThatKING:
iyalayae oloriburuku ni awon family e. Baba e dumb head

aye e abi re ma baje nii... oloriburuku somebody
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bahaushe1: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Any moslem wen comment for this matter ehn

Thunder n volcano go plaster their left kidney

because wen e reach moslem section now , there nor go allow us comment kiss

Peace on to you! May Allaah guide us to the right path.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ngozianu(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
bahaushe1:

what are you doing here, in your islam section, you have to force people to become moslems before they post.

Common run away from here!!!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nasir123(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
MightySparrow:

Have you done a research on the atrocities committed by the early Church? You'll learn if u can read about them

Every eelivio reshapes human minds as the people recognizes that God is love. See the peace in Europe, Americas, Australia where Chrstianity dominate s. After WW2, you would not hear about wars, they in North America and Europe lead in peace keeping exercise, so we don't have a mother Napoleon or Hitler. Hiltler preached superior race, Islam preaches superior faith. None is desirable. They must be checkmated.

Islam creates awareness of hate in adherents. If you are one, be honest, if giving opportunities only God knows who you could do in your closet.

I see.
Do u know how many so call Christians/pastors in this country that are worse than the devil? I have seen a lot of them(worse than the so call devil). What u will say is ;they are not Christians.
If im like u i will say,all Christians are evil.
You are free to believe what u choose,its your choice.

Let me tell u what I believe;
Any man,that will be so despise of his neighbor is not of God(Christian/Muslim).
Religion is just a tag,godliness is in the heart(be u Christian,Muslim/pagan).

I'm a Muslim, and that's my believe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nasir123(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
MightySparrow:

Islam didn't get to SW by Jihad, it came to the area, at a time when the Oyo empire forces were at their peak. Unlike northern parts where locals were killed, enslaved and Caliphs were installed. Those emirs in the north were not original the titles of those lands. Lslamists killed, destroyed, displaced, replaced those area in their jihad campaigns. Those kingdoms are built by the blood o f innocent people in their own land. Read more of Nigerian history.

However, in Iseyin, within the this decade or last a group of preachers were killed by Muslims one of those was a child of a Redeemed senior pastor, find out more. The same in Oshogbo.
Western education and little level of civilization in SW still prevents full blows of Islamic terrorism. Don't be deceived, if Boko haram continues to have success, you might be the first casualty or your Christian friends, families. I pray it doesn't come. The barbarism in them is just sleeping now.

A whole Islamic professor of Islamic studies in New Bodija where I lived would detain, harass Christian preachers, size their bibles, accuse them deliberately as thieves, afterwards release them, none was taken to police station for any.interrogations. I am a living witness.
The guy is still a nuisance there.

So, my brother wake up from sentments.

U make me Laugh.
Do u know how many intimidation I had while growing up in the South? I don't want to go there.
Do not bring individual issues just to rob the Muslim faith. Are u saying u do not know any good Muslim? That's hypocrisy. I know some pastors that are worse than that guy u talked about. I have seen worse Christians (fact).

Stop that if boko haram bla bla bla! Those are terrorist(fanatics) all in the name of religion.
Where I live, no one(Christians/Muslims) reason like what u wrote up there(ur threat),or like those mad boys using religion to commit their evil minded act.

Maybe u dont know,religion is just a tag, godliness is in your heart(Christians, Muslim or pagan).

Enjoy ur believe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nasir123:

U make me Laugh.
Do u know how many intimidation I had while growing up in the South? I don't want to go there.
Do not bring individual issues just to rob the Muslim faith. Are u saying u do not know any good Muslim? That's hypocrisy. I know some pastors that are worse than that guy u talked about. I have seen worse Christians (fact).

Stop that if boko haram bla bla bla! Those are terrorist(fanatics) all in the name of religion.
Where I live, no one(Christians/Muslims) reason like what u wrote up there(ur threat),or like those mad boys using religion to commit their evil minded act.

Maybe u dont know,religion is just a tag, godliness is in your heart(Christians, Muslim or pagan).

Enjoy ur believe.

Truth be told which between Christianity and Islam has more wicked adherents?
Bomb blast a few hours ago in Magadali, Adamawa,at least three lost their lives. Details later. See on NL front page.
Church attacked by Muslims i n Ilorin overnight while people are praying into the new year. Girls raped, church buildings, vehicle damaged, many wounded.. See FP of Nairaland, trending.

Worshippers attacked in Egyptian's church etc

Tomorrow which people, which place, which faith,
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nasir123(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
MightySparrow:

Truth be told which between Christianity and Islam has more wicked adherents?
Bomb blast a few hours ago in Magadali, Adamawa,at least three lost their lives. Details later. See on NL front page.
Church attacked by Muslims i n Ilorin overnight while people are praying into the new year. Girls raped, church buildings, vehicle damaged, many wounded.. See FP of Nairaland, trending.

Worshippers attacked in Egyptian's church etc

Tomorrow which people, which place, which faith,

I know.
But tell me mosque is not been attacked too.
Mosque is been attacked in the north,in Irac and even in Afghanistan. Many Imams (mosque leaders) had been killed in the north. I am not comparing it to Christians been killed no;but the truth must be told. The problem is huge I know but,we know what/who we are. That's the reason those mosque's been attacked.
Those people committing these atrocities are fanatics, terrorist. They have their sponsors (all over) and their agenda.

Any religion that encourage the killing of people for it to be propagated, is not of God. This is a common fact.

Thanx.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jeruzi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
they should leave daddy freeze alone. they should answer his questions. these pastors are so powerful and wealthy. they cannot be stealing without no one checking on them. they have finished my family.
rogues na dem be. fake pastors.
Did you even read the post at all? Sorry o! Did you see anything about tithing or anyone attacking him?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jeruzi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
bahaushe1:

Allah doesn't know the right part. Jesus is the way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jeruzi(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

You are missing the point. The same bible in Mathew 7:21-23 talks about the emergence of false prophets which is exactly what we are experiencing now. DaddyFreeze is speaking out to enlighten the people on a very critical issue. I commend him for his courage and we should all support him. Truth be told, DaddyFreeze is 100% correct.
freeze is in errer already. He is teaching lies. If you are a Christian, then take out time to study for yourself. It takes more than showing love to you neighbour to make heaven, it takes accepting Jesus.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kolawoleibukun: 4:25am On Jan 02, 2018
jeruzi:
Did you even read the post at all? Sorry o! Did you see anything about tithing or anyone attacking him?
you way read am explain give us na
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bahaushe1: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2018
jeruzi:
Allah doesn't know the right part. Jesus is the way.

May Allaah forgive you and guide you to the path of Jesus (pbuh), the path of the counselor you were instructed to follow by Jesus (pbuh) - John 14:16.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jeruzi(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
bahaushe1:

May Allaah forgive you and guide you to the path of Jesus (pbuh), the path of the counselor you were instructed to follow by Jesus (pbuh) - John 14:16.
AH! No o! Let him not forgive me o. I am satisfied with my God YHWH and Jesus is His Son. Why are you quoting the new testament to prove your point, do you now beieve in it, cauese you all said it is in error. Holy Spirit not mohammed is the Comforter. Jesus loves you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bahaushe1: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
jeruzi:
AH! No o! Let him not forgive me o. I am satisfied with my God YHWH and Jesus is His Son. Why are you quoting the new testament to prove your point, do you now beieve in it, cauese you all said it is in error. Holy Spirit not mohammed is the Comforter. Jesus loves you.

I love Jesus (pbuh) and He who sent him and naturally I know Jesus (pbuh) will love me back.

We believe God gave His servant and messenger Jesus (pbuh) a book containg guidance for mankind and serving as light to the world but that book has been altered after Jesus's (pbuh) to heaven. This doesn't imply that the whole book is corrupt. We quote certain aspects of it to show you the truth even in it is altered form.

The counselor can not be the holy spirit because holy spirit existed even before the appearance of Jesus (pbuh) and was there while Jesus dwell on earth. Jesus clearly told his disciples that the counselor will not come until he leave the earth -John 16:7. Or are you implying that the holy spirit was never on earth until after the disappearance of Jesus?

The only counselor that graced the surface of the earth after Jesus (pbuh) and convicted the world of guilt because men did not believe in Jesus (John 16:9) and brought glory to Jesus (pbuh) {John 16:14} by telling us things about Jesus that we had no prior knowledge of is Muhammad (pbuh).

And you may wish to check this old testament verse also Deut. 18:15. Who is a Prophet like unto Moses (pbuh) after his death? There has only been one Prophet who is like unto Moses (pbuh) and that is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2018
macaphan007:
I thought about it too but hey if you tell most Nigerians they say you're a conspiracy theorist.
you are right
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jeruzi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
bahaushe1:

How could yoy quote Deu.18:15 and still say mohammed is the prophet moses was talking about. Is mohmammed a Jew?
15 "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your midst, from among your brethren. Him you shall hear,..."
That is a prophecy about Jesus Himself.

Youu also quoted from the book of John to back up a misunderstood scripture.

Let us see the book:
John.14:15-17
"If you love Me, keep my commandment.
And I will the Father, and He will give you another Helper that He may abide with you forever.
The Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you

Jesus then tells us who the Helper is.
John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, He will teach you all things, and bring to you your remembrance all things that I said to you.

From the sriptures above, He said who the Comforter His.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jeruzi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
bahaushe1:

From the Scripture I quoted above,
1) Is mohammed a Jew that he should be the prophet moses was talking about?
First he said from among you, and then more specifically; from among your brethren.
mohammed is an alien.

2) Jesus said the Comforter is with you and shall be in you.

a) Was mohammed with them at that time?
b) mohammed was born after all that were there at that time had physically died, so, how can he be in them?

3) is mohammed in you?
4) Jesus said the Comforter will be you the believers forever. Is mohammed alive now? He is in hell where he said the muslim will be until judgment.
man, cry to the true living God to save you. You have bén deceived alot

5) Jesus knew where He came from and He was going to, He told the believer.

Mohammed never knew where he was going to, he was not sure of his own salvation.
How then can he claim to know Jesus, much more to now be the comforter.
What comfort is in a man that doesn't know know is future.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bahaushe1: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2018
jeruzi:
How could yoy quote Deu.18:15 and still say mohammed is the prophet moses was talking about. Is mohmammed a Jew?
15 "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your midst, from among your brethren. Him you shall hear,..."
That is a prophecy about Jesus Himself.

Youu also quoted from the book of John to back up a misunderstood scripture.

Let us see the book:
John.14:15-17
"If you love Me, keep my commandment.
And I will the Father, and He will give you another Helper that He may abide with you forever.
The Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you

Jesus then tells us who the Helper is.
John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, He will teach you all things, and bring to you your remembrance all things that I said to you.

From the sriptures above, He said who the Comforter His.

Thank you.

Deut. 18:15 refer to Muhammad (pbuh) not Jesus (pbuh). Arabs are brothers of the Jews - they are both descendants of Abraham. Here are the reasons:

1. Muhammad (pbuh) like Moses was sent to a disbelieving people without previous scriptures. People of Jesus believed in Torah but had introduced corruption in the affairs of the religion.

2. Muhammad's (pbuh) laws {Quran} abrogated all previous scriptures just like Moses's (pbuh) laws {Torah} abrogated all previous scriptures. Jesus's (pbuh) laws {Gospel} did not abrogate the Torah.

3. Muhammad (pbuh) was asked to leave his hometown at night when the pagans of Makkah planned to kill just like Moses (pbuh) was asked to leave Egypt when the Pharaoh planned to kill him. Jesus (pbuh) was not asked to migrate when the Jews and the Romans planned to kill him.

4. The law of Muhammad (pbuh) just like that of Moses (pbuh) was recorded in writing while he was alive. Jesus's (pbuh) law was written after his disappearance from the earth.

5. Both Muhammad (pbuh) and Moses (pbuh) are presently dead while Jesus (pbuh) is alive in heaven.

6. Neither Muhammad (pbuh) nor Moses (pbuh) is coming back to earth again but Jesus (pbuh) will.

7. etc.

On the other hand if argue that Deut. 18:15 refer to Jesus then he is a Prophet of God like Moses not 'god' or :son of god' as some of you claim because Moses (pbuh) was never addressed as god or son of god.

John 14: 16, 26. John 16:7 refer to Muhammad (pbuh) not holy spirit because holy spirit existed even before the appearance of Jesus (pbuh) and was there while Jesus (pbuh) lived.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bahaushe1: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2018
jeruzi:
From the Scripture I quoted above,
1) Is mohammed a Jew that he should be the prophet moses was talking about?
First he said from among you, and then more specifically; from among your brethren.
mohammed is an alien.

2) Jesus said the Comforter is with you and shall be in you.

a) Was mohammed with them at that time?
b) mohammed was born after all that were there at that time had physically died, so, how can he be in them?

3) is mohammed in you?
4) Jesus said the Comforter will be you the believers forever. Is mohammed alive now? He is in hell where he said the muslim will be until judgment.
man, cry to the true living God to save you. You have bén deceived alot

5) Jesus knew where He came from and He was going to, He told the believer.

Mohammed never knew where he was going to, he was not sure of his own salvation.
How then can he claim to know Jesus, much more to now be the comforter.
What comfort is in a man that doesn't know know is future.

1. You are turning historical facts upside down. Arabs are brothers of the Jews. They are descendants of Abraham from different mothers.

2. How could the comforter be "with" you while Jesus (pbuh) said the comforter will not come until he leave -John 16:7?

a) Muhammad (pbuh) wasn't with them at that time but he was sent later. According to John 26:7 the spirit of truth referred to wasn't with them at the time. He was to be"sent" by the father ONLY when Jesus (pbuh) is no longer on earth. And Muhammad (pbuh) did exactly as Jesus (pbuh) in John 16:9-14, he convicted the world of guilt, convicted the Jews for not believing in Jesus, brought glory to Jesus (pbuh) by telling us the account of his birthday that no one has ever documented.

b) Jesus (pbuh) wasn't referring to his disciples only. He was referring to his people. Anybody who lived on earth from the time Jesus (pbuh) was called to Prophethood to the time Muhammad (pbuh) received his first revelation belongs to the people of Jesus (pbuh) and is duty bound to use the Gospel as the final book of authority on all matters concerning his affairs.

3. That phrase"in you" should not be understood literally. Once you believe in what a prophet brought then he is in you. Somewhere in the Bible Jesus (pbuh) said he is in God just as God is in him and he is the disciples just as they are in him. The equivalent phrase in Quran is " is/are pleased with", "..... Allaah is pleased with them, they pleased with Allaah......". That how Allaah described the believers.

4. Muhammad (pbuh) is not with us today but the "spirit of truth" he brought from the father, the Quran, is with us and will continue to be with us forever.

b) I bear witness that God is one. He created the earth, the heavens, and whatever is within them. He alone is the disposer of all affairs. He has no equal, no co-equal, no partner, and is far above taking a son. I bear witness that He created angels who discharges His commands on earth. I bear witness that He revealed scriptures to His chosen servants and Messengers: Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Muhammad - may peace be upon them. I bear witness that He sent numerous Prophets to mankind with guidance and mercy as bringers of glad tidings and as warners. I bear witness that the first of those Prophets is Adam (pbuh) and the last is Muhammad (pbuh) and among them were Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aaron, Joshua, .......David, Solomon, ....... Zechariah, John, and Jesus (may peace be upon them all). I bear witness that God will raise me up on the day of resurrection and will call me to account for that which I would have done while on earth. I bear witness that paradise and hellfire exist and are the two possible final destination of each of us. I believe in God's divine decree. And I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship other than Allaah. This is the true way, the only way.

5. Muhammad (pbuh) was but a man just like Jesus (pbuh). He was assured of his salvation and that his close companions while still on earthly life. The verse which you guys kept citing has been abrogated by another one which you deliberately refuse to acknowledge. And remember when Jesus (pbuh) was asked about the 'hour', he said only the father knows. And somewhere he said he judge by what he hears. ALL Prophets of Allaah are human beings and do not know what will happen next other than what Allaah inform them out of His knowledge of the unseen.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.