Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

“cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi (9705 Views)

Cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” / Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by chukwuibuipob: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2017
sad
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by J2381: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Simi. I hope you know being a cyberbully is a choice, just like being a cyberweaking, which of course, you're one.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Bollinger(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2017
coolzeal:
All bullying is a form of abuse. Bullying is wrong because it demeans someone else, makes the victim feel powerless and scared. Cyber bullying is just as damaging as any other type of bullying. My two cents.

When it involves a celebrity who deliberately puts his/her personal business out there for everyone to see then it is not cyber bullying. It is the cost of doing business. Only a fool lets everyone know all personal details about themselves. It is akin to a man who deliberately leaves his house unsecured and turns around to complain when his house is burgled.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
If you to say you fine small

Nobody go bully you.

Simi nor fine ?
Your eye is paining you, abeg go buy new one

1 Like

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Tonytonex(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Yes my love . supported.

1 Like

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by BENRAZY(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2017
fallen nation b,
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Sweet Simi.

Listening to Love don't care by Simi cool
but you take style fine oo or is that not you in your dp
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by deebrain(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Very true.

Especially on nairaland. But i did well in 2017. Everyone that quoted me and misyarned had it-without mercy.

Stupid things. Trying to be relevant in another persons matter.

I just blame the joblessness in the land for it.

Mind you. NEVER EVER TAKE OPINIONS OF MAJORITY OF THE NAIRALANDERS SERIOUS. Many feel personally fulfilled being keyboard cowards.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Tonytonex(m): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2017
lovely words simi. " you don't need a plan B when your plan A is the king of kings." My love for you has increased. but you must also know that haters will always hate. focus on those that loves you .... your fans. which I'm one.

1 Like

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Coldfeets: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Obijulius:
Lady is pretty though. Who are those ones up there complaining about her looks?

And, what’s wrong with her breasts? Abeg free the chic joor.

Cyber bullying is dead wrong...males who cyber bully females are usually rapists.

Simi is right

Where you see the pretty?

E be like say your eyes no dey see clearly.

Or maybe you're just a pretender.

The babe no fine at all at all...
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by emmayodata(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2017
ladiesBOO:
Today is my birthday, show me some love!

4 Likes

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Tonytonex(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Sweet Simi.
LOVE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by vicben27(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2017
sweet bae!

1 Like

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Sheenor: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2017
On point Simi. Good one from you.... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Obijulius: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Take it easy! No need to argue!

Beauty is relative, God and nature don’t make mistakes. Simi is pretty, I have never met or seen her but I feel she is deep.

I like ladies wey sabi think deep!

Coldfeets:

Where you see the pretty?

E be like say your eyes no dey see clearly.

Or maybe you're just a pretender.

The babe no fine at all at all...

1 Like

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Coldfeets: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Obijulius:
Take it easy! No need to argue!

Beauty is relative, God and nature don’t make mistakes. Simi is pretty, I have never met or seen her but I feel she is deep.

I like ladies wey sabi think deep!

Okay.

Your opinion absolutely.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Vajose: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2017
I just love this Simi. She won my heart already. Her songs have far better content than all these other people. I cant shout. Bravo Simi.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Buletsir: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Simi is mad?
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by YungTemy(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2017
ladiesBOO:
Today is my birthday, show me some love!
Happy birthday bruh. I wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Awoo88: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2017
eleko1:
sad embarassed v.The mod wey banned me for 8 months for trying to discouraged fraudulent here,i hail U.What's. my crime?Saying NO CRIMINALS WILL SURVIVE WHERE I'M nah insult?I only pity those wey go fall prey/ be their victims
Some of the mods are on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2017
How the fück is cyberbullying real?

Just close your eyes.
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by fajob: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2017
tell them and contact the ICT Expert @ www.jolagict.com
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Daeylar(f): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Preach simi cheesy
“Cyber bullies also need to expire this year. Trending is nonsense if you’re trending for being a shitty person. Try not to say things about people on social media that you wouldn’t like to be said about you. You’re a coward if you’re an idiot bully hiding behind a keyboard.”
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by enemmo(f): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Simi ignore them.

The Jealous fans of a certain ****.

2018 will be a bigger year for you!
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by KanwuliaExtra: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
NL wannabeeeee cyber bullies don H-EXPIRE aka de-activate tey tey!
Life don pepper dem seriously.
To the land of “NOBODY”! cheesy
No money to buy diesel or to buy data.
Scammers are now unemployed.
Time for real real responsibilities ke! wink

Muchechechecheche
Re: “cyberbullies Need To Expire This Year” — Simi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Sweet Simi.
John Legend.....All Of Me.....Cutie!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's New Pictures,hot Or Not? / Spot The Difference! Who Is The Real Rihanna? / Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.