Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? (1970 Views)

IEARN BOT: For The First Time In The History Of The World Cup The "Linesman Rob / Controversy As Linesman Asks Haaland For Autograph After Man City Game / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? by legendsilver(m): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Hello sport lovers, who can really tell what mourinho told pogba that got the linesman mouth opened?

Mou: pogba, if u no fit dribble that stubborn midfielders, just break their leg

Pogba: OK boss, which one among them?

Linesman: � shocked shocked shocked

Add yours let's see who come close

Re: Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? by PapaNnamdi: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Mourinho :I will finger u if u score

Linesman : obara jeezors

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? by giftedheart1(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2017
pogba: Oga these ppl defence add to penetrate o
mou: what nonsense? u n lukaku should break 2 legs each. the referee has been settled already.
pogba: red card is sure ooo
mou : don't sorry, if u miss the ball, don't miss the leg! the lineman will not even raise the flag

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? by mikool007(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Mou;I will finger u if u score
Linesman : obara jeezors

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Mourinho's Speach To Pogba That Made The Linesman Open Mouth? by ebig21(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
Mourinho :I will give you and lukaku one babe each, if una score,
pogba : the Bleep I had with arsenal is enough
linesman : baba Mourinho I dey Ooo, give I and Lukaku abeg

(1) (Reply)

Get Uninterrupted Power Supply / See Provocative Behaviours That Stripped Maradona Of FIFA Ambassadorship - Pics / This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.