Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Infinix Hot S Won't Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Won't Charge (2635 Views)

My Iphone Won't Charge Pass 3% / Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help / My phone won't charge with wall charger but charges slowly withcomputer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2017
I noticed the charging problem two days
ago, for one percent to enter it takes ages. I've tried restarting it, drained the battery to 0% , it still won't charge. it only charged 7% in one hour
pls help
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by holytribe(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Try and change the charger. Ensure you buy original one. That's the phone am using too and at a point my phone will not charge until I change the charger. Thanks and good morning.
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2017
holytribe:
Try and change the charger. Ensure you buy original one. That's the phone am using too and at a point my phone will not charge until I change the charger. Thanks and good morning.
thanks but I don't understand if the charger got bad all of a sudden. it's the charger that came with it and that's what I've been using
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by holytribe(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2017
orluuchi:

thanks but I don't understand if the charger got bad all of a sudden. it's the charger that came with it and that's what I've been using

I also changed my charger when I noticed that the one that came with it was misbehaving. So I advise you to get an original charger. Try that first and if it doesn't work out, we can now discuss another thing.
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2017
holytribe:

I also changed my charger when I noticed that the one that came with it was misbehaving. So I advise you to get an original charger. Try that first and if it doesn't work out, we can now discuss another thing.
okay, I'll do that today
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by nifemi25(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your phone. All you just have to do is to change your phone charger to original one. I also use Infinix HOT S and suddenly it only got 7% after an hour. Till I changed the charger.
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by holytribe(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2017
orluuchi:

okay, I'll do that today

Will be waiting for an update once you change the charger. Happy Sunday
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
holytribe:

Will be waiting for an update once you change the charger. Happy Sunday
I got a charger, it's charging faster now. but it's not as fast as it used to be
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by holytribe(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
orluuchi:

I got a charger, it's charging faster now. but it's not as fast as it used to be

It could be the charger and as a matter of fact, at least the phone Is now charging. Just endure with it or if you can try other original charger to check if it can charge even faster. That has been what have also been doing with my own phone too.

Happy new year to you and your family
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
holytribe:

It could be the charger and as a matter of fact, at least the phone Is now charging. Just endure with it or if you can try other original charger to check if it can charge even faster. That has been what have also been doing with my own phone too.

Happy new year to you and your family
thanks, wish you same
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by Kemade2007(f): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Please which type of charger can I use with my infinix hot s. I'm having the same problem
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
just look for an original one. mine is oraimo
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by Kemade2007(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
orluuchi:
just look for an original one. mine is oraimo
Please how much is Oraimo. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kemade2007:
Please how much is Oraimo. Thanks
got mine for 2500
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by Kemade2007(f): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
orluuchi:

got mine for 2500

OK. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by mikeayus(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Having same issue with my device, changed charger severally, even took it to carlcare since it was under warranty..they fixed it then and shortly after about 4 months the same issue is resurfacing...what do u think i can do like this?

cc holytribe
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by orluuchi(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2018
mikeayus:
Having same issue with my device, changed charger severally, even took it to carlcare since it was under warranty..they fixed it then and shortly after about 4 months the same issue is resurfacing...what do u think i can do like this?

cc holytribe
not sure, I think it's a general problem with the phone
just sell it
Re: Infinix Hot S Won't Charge by holytribe(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
mikeayus:

cc holytribe
The same issue am facing now. I have changed my phone charger more than 7 times in 2 years. So I have two opinions for you... It's either you keep changing the charger or simply sell it off.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Free SMS On MTN Via MTN Online App / SIMO Data: Who Is Using SIMO Free Data Here? / Who's Selling Used Xiaomi Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.