Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online (57784 Views)

Blessingceo's Half Nude Outfit To Her Lounge Event Sparks Hot Debate Online / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / See The Controversial Wedding Photoshoot That Caused Debate Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2017
DJ cuppy look to 30billion Concert Has sparked some Debate online. Is she breast Feeding?

DJ cuppylook and outfit to Davido concert has begin some debates online l about her Olympus that has fallen. Some even ask is she breast feeding?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/dj-cuppy-look-has-sparked-some-debate-online-is-she-breast-feeding/

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Me I no dey oo.... Lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2017
In other words Nigeria is a laboratory
The citizens are chemicals
When an event happens they react and form a new compound.
Sheer wonder politiefcians they mix us anyhow. Them don sabi our chemical properties. So they know the end product to every reaction.
#justThinking

Make nuclear fission no go happen one day. Lab go blow be that.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by dafeyankee: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Money can't buy class.

Completely classless lady.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Nigerians problem too much!

Breast big: they will call u oganigwe, heavy chest

Breast small: na flat chest, pimples breast etc.

Nawa!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by northvietnam(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
Nigerians problem too much!

Breast big: they will call u oganigwe, heavy chest

Breast small: they will call u D'ija of the mavins record...

Nawa!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by wickyyolo: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2017
To marry this girl no go bad oh.
My 2018 new year resolution

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2017
wickyyolo:
To marry this girl no go bad oh.
My 2018 new year resolution
You can marry her na....
Buy big premier soap ,name am cuppy, drill big hole inside am.....you know the rest

56 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Mikkyblack: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2017
she dey breastfeed some super star.. I just dey pray make d breast nor fall for 2018,I go like take my share too.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by TheHistorian(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2017

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by johnstar(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2017
K
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Bigcucumber(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Really cry cry
dafeyankee:
Money can't buy class.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Ushiefrank(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Becos she is a celebrity so cnt live her life hw many reactions we got from street girls

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by maxiuc(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2017
wink5

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by cescky(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2017
What's wrong with her dressing Biko?

Nigerians are just localites

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Atiku2019: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Cutie kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by johnstar(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
grin
cummando:

You can marry her na....
Buy big premier soap ,name am cuppy, drill big hole inside am.....you know the rest
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
I love her like that.. .I can't wait to meet you cuppy
#freecuppy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Richardabbey(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Rich Olosho
I Will Still Nack U

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by udemejack(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2017
i dont want to enter 2018 with dirty mind abeg...you guys should stop tempting me
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by oliidell(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Cuppy will look beautiful in anything.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by kolawoleibukun: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2017
wetin concern us?

these people day make their money and we day here day find their pictures.

why nobody day post Tinubu teeth so that we can get help from adigboroja.

who get picture of him brown teeth?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by seunny4lif(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2017
The way Nigerians react to rubbish things make me wonder why don't we react against our useless leaders.

One day Nigerians to react like chemical reaction and explosion go follow

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
she looks like a gypsy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Femistic123: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
What's wrong with her dress?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by basti444: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by Kelklein(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
I like this girl tho

She does her thing like she doesn't have to impress anyone..

She's been like this from way back.

That's what your father's money does to you
Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by PotatoSalad(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
Money can't buy class.

Clap for yourself. She didn't dress to impress you. You're one of the reasons why many people live fake lives. Gtfoh

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by pedrozone15(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:

You can marry her na....
hahahaha, LMAO, Oga u don shift my ribs o,
That guy no go forgive u ooo
lol.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online by JON01: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
knightsteam:
for your giftcard sales Google play, steam card and the likes and you are in need of a quality,loyal,tested,someone that is handsome[lol] and with integrity,just check my profile or peep at my signature. .a trial will convince you...

Guy gift cards don cast..Pm me make we talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.