Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? (12566 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by karlie4nia(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
In da 5th dimension... In the astral plane..attending initiation meeting.. undecided Am outta here..running late..
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by makydebbie(f): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Listening to Bishop David Oyedepo live. cool
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by helicopterman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
just waltzing into my estate in from work, 11:10pm? I beg, lemme kuku nack 2 origin and stroll home, church or no church, shit happens anyway, we are all bleeped anyway.

My Son must fly for bristow helicopters, new year wish anyway.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaaa:
Go to church too.
No jooor. Your prayers will do

You there yet?
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
SpareNo1:
No jooor. Your prayers will do

You there yet?
Yeah I am.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaaa:
Yeah I am.
Why you not dancing yet?
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2018
SpareNo1:
Why you not dancing yet?
service is really boring. God forgive me.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2018
emrain:

Which language? Lemme guess - go?

Lol. No

I've been stuck with only the knowledge of front-end development for a while now. I thought why not backend too...a friend suggested python.

Here's the funny thing, I am not actually a programmer nor do I intend to work as one. I'm learning for fun.

You're obviously one, what language would you suggest for one who's interested in back-end development? I want a less strict and fun language.

Happy New year.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
service is really boring. God forgive me.
lol. You should have sat home lol
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Michelle55:
lol.. I still dey house oh and where my parish dey far small

Happy new year. Hope you go mass sha smiley
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Michelle55: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2018
pp802:

Happy new year. Hope you go mass sha smiley
wish you the very best of the new year.. yeah I did.it was awesome and uplifting.. remain blessed
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 01, 2018
Michelle55:
wish you the very best of the new year.. yeah I did.it was awesome and uplifting.. remain blessed

And you too dear. Which parish?
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Michelle55: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2018
pp802:

And you too dear. Which parish?
St. Paul's Catholic Church Ijegun
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Michelle55:
St. Paul's Catholic Church Ijegun

Ijegun. A former colleague lives there. Mine is our lady of apostles, ilupeju
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Michelle55: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2018
pp802:

Ijegun. A former colleague lives there. Mine is our lady of apostles, ilupeju
alright
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by NwaChibuzor13: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
On my bed,alot of people believe the myth that going to church to pass over into the new year makes the year fruitful,but I don't buy into all that
I was fast asleep on my sofa when I got awoken by the noise of colleagues shouting happy new year. For more than 30yrs I've been going to church for crossover nights and never miss. But dec 31st 2017, I felt what was the point and for the first time in my life , I spent my crossover night inside my bedroom. Person wey go make am go make am and as you said, the superstition of going to church will make a year fruitful should stop and people should learn to work harder.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 01, 2018
UBGG:

Lol. No

I've been stuck with only the knowledge of front-end development for a while now. I thought why not backend too...a friend suggested python.

Here's the funny thing, I am not actually a programmer nor do I intend to work as one. I'm learning for fun.

You're obviously one, what language would you suggest for one who's interested in back-end development? I want a less strict and fun language.

Happy New year.

Start with Javascript - Node, sequelize/postgres or mongoose/mongo
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by timifakay(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2018

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

I was fast asleep on my sofa when I got awoken by the noise of colleagues shouting happy new year. For more than 30yrs I've been going to church for crossover nights and never miss. But dec 31st 2017, I felt what was the point and for the first time in my life , I spent my crossover night inside my bedroom. Person wey go make am go make am and as you said, the superstition of going to church will make a year fruitful should stop and people should learn to work harder.
exactly, the earlier we realize that where or how you pass over into the new year has nothing to do with how fruitful your year will turn out but has everything to do with how hard and smart you work ,the better it will be for us all.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by mapist(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2018
theblessings:
keep faith, say some prayers by midnite, it wil be well

I get you, Blessing. As an individual, i am doing very good & i thank God for that but i cannot use one sample (me) to draw a conclusion that the society is progressing.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by theblessings: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
mapist:

I get you, Blessing. As an individual, i am doing very good & i thank God for that but i cannot use one sample (me) to draw a conclusion that the society is progressing.
ok. happy new year
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
emrain:

Start with Javascript - Node, sequelize/postgres or mongoose/mongo

Angular and JQuery, that's my knowledge of JS now. I didn't know one could do back-end with JavaScript.

I'd get on the Node. I hope it's as fun as the ones I already know.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
UBGG:

Angular and JQuery, that's my knowledge of JS now. I didn't know one could do back-end with JavaScript.

I'd get on the Node. I hope it's as fun as the ones I already know.
Well, you can do almost anything with javascript now, including building hybrid mobile apps.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
emrain:

Well, you can do almost anything with javascript now, including building hybrid mobile apps.

Cool.

I suppose one can say JavaScript is underrated.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
UBGG:

Cool.

I suppose one can say JavaScript is underrated.

Not anymore, I'll pick JS over PHP any day anytime.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2018
emrain:

Not anymore, I'll pick JS over PHP any day anytime.

Right? No argument from me, JS is fun.

Do you do it professionally?
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by 1Sharon(f): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
babe...are u an atheist...

Skinny pervert get out of here
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2018
UBGG:

Right? No argument from me, JS is fun.

Do you do it professionally?
Yes
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by mapist(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2018
theblessings:
ok. happy new year

Lol..Compliments of the season. grin grin
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Skinny pervert get out of here
this is uncalled for...i dint say antin sexual to u did i
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2018
emrain:

Yes

Cool.

I hope you're not some big nerd though. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / Churches, Mosques To Report Their Financial Transactions From January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.