Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (20522 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Get 500naira For 3GB On Mtn / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by mrjef: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2017

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by 9japrof(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Most Vsat ISP's offers unlimited night plan so far as you have a subscription running...

Ntel should spread their tentacles to most cities in Nigeria, concentrating their services to mostly the big cities in Nigeria is their most undoing, there is high level competition to those that offer more betters services than they do.

Reminds me how glo was able to get market share then, while MTN were concentrating the cities, glo was trageting villages and suburbs and was able to break into the market.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by dreamworld: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Is their 4g phone selective like glo useless 4g?

1 Like

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by clerkent(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:
Most Vsat ISP's offers unlimited night plan so far as you have a subscription running...

Ntel should spread their tentacles to most cities in Nigeria, concentrating their services to mostly the big cities in Nigeria is their most undoing, there is high level competition to those that offer more betters services than they do.

Reminds me how glo was able to get market share then, while MTN were concentrating the cities, glo was trageting villages and suburbs and was able to break into the market.
please which glo is targeting villages?nigeria glo or Ghana glo?

7 Likes

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by julius976(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Na 2G go dey available, i trust them. Who is deceiving who
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by gregyboy(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
does it work for 3g
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by mikool007(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
julius976:
Na 2G go dey available, i trust them. Who is deceiving who
You, deceiving yourself
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by arejibadz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
it's not unlimited tried d 500 own b4 it's capped @ 1gb
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by pat077: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Is the 500 naira for just a night
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:

pls can you give me a list of vsat isps that I can choose from to subscribe to one of their plans... (Excluding Mtn glo Airtel Etisalat ntel)
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by KINGRUNZZ: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
E make sense oh cool
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Collinz2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
This network nr dey delta state oh
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Newsprex(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
The SIM cost N350...if you are from any location..Abuja, Edo and others...

You can see more more about the Ntel night plan that offers unlimited Superfast speed via https://prexblog.com/ntel-night-plans-enjoy-unlimited-superfast-data-from-n500-only/
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by 9japrof(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
dingbang:
pls can you give me a list of vsat isps that I can choose from to subscribe to one of their plans... (Excluding Mtn glo Airtel Etisalat ntel)

Which part of the country are you at ?
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:

Which part of the country are you at ?
port harcourt
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by encryptjay(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
clerkent:
It's true na, you see mtn users climbing elevated places just for good network coverage then while Glo was had good reception.
I recall my Dad always switching to Glo whenever he was traveling because his MTN SIM became useless in the village.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by ola12(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2018
arejibadz:
Somebody shd comfirm wat dis guy sed abeg, if its rily capped at 1gb

2 Likes

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Vivo V7 Price, Features And Full Specification

1. Introduction, specs, design2. Lab tests - display, battery, audio, speaker3. Software and performance4. Camera5. Alternatives, pros and cons, verdictvivo V7 specificationUser opinions and reviewsReview comments (15)

Introduction

The vivo V7 has enough to make an excellent first impression - FullView display, fashionable design, high-res cameras, snappy chipset, and a fancy title - Official Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018. But beyond all these niceties is vivo's continuing dedication to the selfie photography and the V7 puts your face on 24MP pictures.

There is vivo V7 and but there is also the V7+. Unlike other smartphone pairs, the V7+ only gets a 0.2" larger screen diagonal and 8% higher battery capacity to deserve the extra plus sign in its model name. But we're not judging - diversity has always been a good thing. We're just here to find out what the duo has to offer and whether it delivers where it needs to.

Having already reviewed the V7+, we know the potential of the V7, its performance, its imaging skills, Face Unlock and Funtouch OS. So we approached this review well prepared and with high expectations.

vivo V7+ specs:

Body: Plastic unibody; 2.5D curved glass front

Screen: 5.7-inch 18:9 IPS LCD of 720 x 1,4400 resolution; 282ppi;

Chipset: Snapdragon 450 chipset; octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU; Adreno 506 GPU;

Memory: 4GB RAM; 32GB of built-in memory; dedicated microSD card slot;

Camera: 16MP rear camera; f/2.0 lens; phase-detect AF; single LED flash; 1080p video

Selfie cam: 24MP front camera; f/2.0 lens; single LED flash; bokeh effects

Battery: 3,000mAh battery

Connectivity: Dual nano SIM slot; Cat. 6/13 LTE support; Wi-Fi g/b/n; Bluetooth 4.2; GPS with GALILEO; FM radio

Misc: Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock

What we missed in the V7+ and now in the V7 - is the dual-band Wi-Fi support and perhaps the fast charging. The Snapdragon 450 platform has native support for those, but for some reason, vivo chose not to implement them. Those are not deal-breakers, though, and we are at least glad to see a dedicated microSD slot on a dual-SIM phone once again.

Retail box

For a reasonably priced mid-ranger, the V7's retail package is full of goodies. In addition to the 10W charger and the microUSB cable, you'll also get a comfy pair of earbuds and a thin silicone case. All V7 units also come with a factory-applied screen protector.

Design

The vivo V7 has the same metallic looks as the Plus, but once again it's made of plastic. Yet, if we don't tell you about it, you would have a really hard time figuring that out. Which means vivo did a great job building the V7 shell and that counts for something.

And speaking of the V7+, we can't miss the opportunity to size up those two and show you how small the difference is.

The vivo V7+ (left) next to the V7 (right)

The 5.7" FullView widescreen is the V7's standout feature. Vivo has jumped on the 18:9 bandwagon, which allows for a more immersive experience with some apps while bringing black strips with other apps. This screen trend is not going away anytime soon, so the devs should really step up the optimization for this screen aspect ratio.

The 24MP selfie snapper, which we saw on the V7+, is still here, but apparently, there wasn't enough space for V7+'s LED flash. Nevertheless, you can use the so-called screen flash, and it can get quite bright too.

vivo V7 • the selfie cam • the triple slot • the bottom

Unlike the V7+, vivo didn't mention the maker of the V7's screen glass, so can't know for sure how tough it is.

The V7 body might be plastic, but vivo has done an excellent job out of the making it look like metal all the way down to the antenna lines carved around the top and bottom. As you can imagine, those are there for purely decorative purpose as you can have the antennas on the inside when you have a plastic back cover.

The back • the camera bulge • handling the V7

The only piece of real metal is found around the bulge of the rear 16MP camera. There is also a LED flash at the back, and the fingerprint sensor is nearby. The scanner is always-on and recognizes fingerprints in an instant.

At 139g of weight, the V7 is very light for a phablet. It provides a rather secure grip enhanced by the sharp curves around the sides. Single-handed operations aren't the V7's strong side, but handling that large and yet lightweight body feels surprisingly nice.

Source: http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/vivo-v7-price-features-and-full.html

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by 9japrof(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2018
dingbang:
port harcourt

Cool link ISPs should be there, but ur initial cost should include getting the Vsat equipments installed and all that, so your budget for the first payment should be around 300k, which ofcourse includes equipments and installations which subsequently would crash down to 30 sth k depending on ur monthly subs

I have their price quote but can't dig ma mail now, bit Google them and send them a mail, they would even call you on your mobile, they have good support team
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by vanchi(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Too slow. I do like 46gb per night with Swift
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by dingbang(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2018
9japrof:

Cool link ISPs should be there, but ur initial cost should include getting the Vsat equipments installed and all that, so your budget for the first payment should be around 300k, which ofcourse includes equipments and installations which subsequently would crash down to 30 sth k depending on ur monthly subs

I have their price quote but can't dig ma mail now, bit Google them and send them a mail, they would even call you on your mobile, they have good support team
nice one.. You are right. I visited their website and saw the rates.. Just for one to spend money for the installation that's all..the rest is history. Thanks brother
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Thebrightest(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
arejibadz:
HELLO EVERYONE IS IT TRUE?
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Ulrich01(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Thebrightest:
HELLO EVERYONE IS IT TRUE?

Lies. Its not capped. Its unlimited. 500 unlimited night plan is just for two days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by bishopb2(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2018
E dey delta state?

1 Like

Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Thebrightest(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Ulrich01:

Lies. Its not capped. Its unlimited. 500 unlimited night plan is just for two days
I don't know why someone will just come online and start lying. Thanks for clearing the air bro
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Thebrightest(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2018
arejibadz:
You better deviate from your lies this new year.
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Ulrich01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thebrightest:
I don't know why someone will just come online and start lying. Thanks for clearing the air bro

You welcome bro
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
clerkent:
Glo Nigeria is targeting towns not villages as illustrated
Re: Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more by Collinz2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
bishopb2:
E dey delta state?
i don ask tire my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / Will Anything Happen To My Android Phone If I Left It Unused For 6 Months? / Unlock All New Samsung Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.