Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message (3756 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: An Appreciation Post To The NANS President / Armageddon: 5 Times Jehovah Witness Predicted The End Of The World And Outcome / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message by honourablelumis: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] ��END OF THE YEAR 2017�� APPRECIATION MESSAGE!!!✍
My �dearest�‍�‍� family �‍�‍�‍�and �‍�‍�friends, it is difficult to express my gratitude and �love❤to you all. You know this saying, "a dog wags its tail with its heart" - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. So, I'll just say that you are the greatest blessing in my life.�
Saying word ‘Thank You’ is very easy, but according to me summarizing your feelings in words is difficult. This is such a small word and there is a lot that is yet to be said beyond this two word when it comes to expressing gratitude for our friends. People who are categorized as friends are the ones who are the most special ones �in our lives. Isn’t it? The ones who efficiently are a bit of family, a bit of sibling, a bit of guide and a perfect blend of every relation.�
For me you all have been the best part of my life. Friends that have never been less than a family. �You people are my strength, I cannot thank you people enough for everything that you have done. �From our gossip times to the times when we all sat together to study; each moment has created a memory. We all together �have intentionally or unintentionally created so many memories that will be cherished throughout. �Thanks to each one of you for your presence in my life. I still remember the times when one of us suddenly called all others to meet in the evening and after meeting we all had our ached stomachs due to endless laughing sessions. We people together have pampered� each other on the other hand we have been the first ones to pull each other’s legs.
Friends are the foremost support system one seeks and I am blessed that I have the strongest support system. �My friends are the ones on whom I can count on for anything and everything; anytime and everytime. Thank you my dear �friends, you all are the major elements in my life’s flow. For me there exists no classification as best friends and not so best friends.� Because I know just one thing that in case of absence of anybody of you my life will be incomplete. You people hold utmost equal���‍♂ importance in my life and there is no way that I can express your importance in just few words. Thanks �for everything and thank for each moment that you people helped me witness �along with you.
Standing here when I look back to the time spent in this world; I know I have gained a lot. As today I can see you all in front of my eyes all together. Thank you for all the memories your presence helped me to create�. Thank you friends for coming into my life and making it worth a while. �It has been great to have you people along with me throughout. From being the all time support system to those encouraging statements that you have given me; thank you. �I have learnt alot from you my friends and there is no ending to this bond of ours. Friendship is the relation that prospers by all means and intentions.�
Thank you so much for every little thing that you have done for me. Thank you!���
H�N�URABLE �JED�KUN �LUMIDE GC�N.
#Sayinghappynewyear
�������

(1) (Reply)

A.a.u (ambrose Alli University) Third Batch / Crescent University #ongiong Admission @ Crescent University Abeokuta Ogun State / Who Knows This Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.