Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread (3736 Views)

Apc Lies Bursted. This Is The Current State Of Enugu International Airport(pics) / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News / Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by naijapips02: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
DelGardo:

Smell away.
I don't engage empty heads.
Co back when you have checked FIRS revenue under Buhari and you didn't see NLNG income tax payments.

Read up and stop being a douchebag

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/917243/amp/
Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by DelGardo: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
naijapips02:

Read up and stop being a douchebag

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/917243/amp/

You are a complete dolt.

Look at historical NLNG dividend payments to NNPC below from the same NEITI audit. That has never gone to the federation account even under your thieving hero.

Did NEITI tell you tax payments are missing under Buhari?

I am done with your dumb behind

Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by naijapips02: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
DelGardo:

You are a complete dolt.

Look at historical NLNG dividend payments to NNPC below from the same NEITI audit. That has never gone to the federation account even under your thieving hero.

Did NEITI tell you tax payments are missing under Buhari?

I am done with your dumb behind

But you were masturbating in your last response of how the funds NLnG remitted to buhari to share with the governors was not saved by GEJ and PDP.

You are just an air head.
Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by CrtlAltDel: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Very daft and silly rebuttal. U said nothing Goon.
Like Tanoids, like ipobians, like Jonah-daftt cocck-suckers. Very foolish set of human beings
Oh my…. Where have you been, dude I have missed you.
How you dey….. Happy new year
grin grin grin
Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by progress69: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
This pig and idiot should bury his face is shame.
See schooling on his own thread, yet he nor wan learn. More reason i never wanted to engage grin cheesy. Dem too stubborn, too daft to understand.
Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by Demdem(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Oh my…. Where have you been, dude I have missed you.
How you dey….. Happy new year
grin grin grin

Decided to take a break. Still not back fully though. Just chose to peep in briefly.
Pls tell me, i learnt fools have really taken over this site.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by naijapips02: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
progress69:
This pig and idiot should bury his face is shame.
See schooling on his own thread, yet he nor wan learn. More reason i never wanted to engage grin cheesy. Dem too stubborn, too daft to understand.
Shame!!!

Happy New Year Z.

You mean the Z square that was beating around the bush forming mister I too know?

Nah. Was too dump for me. Couldn't answer simple question. Now run along.
Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by progress69: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Demdem:

Decided to take a break. Still not back fully though. Just chose to peep in briefly.

U just finished schooling one on his own dumb thread
Re: Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread by CrtlAltDel: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Demdem:

Fools, nematodes, children of hate, pigs & idiots, ipigs, Igbos ...and list goes on and on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TINUBU Is Towing The Path Of ABBA KYARI / Owerri Flyover Remains Unused 5yrs after It Was Constructed: Pictures / Pic: Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding An APC Party Card….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.