Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (78442 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Horlufemi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
hypemarket:
Chai!!! Na person pikin be this?

When he was born the parents were told congratulations. They actually thought they had a pikin

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by thunderbabs: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
All m interested in his hz penis. If d tin is still dia or not... And when will he start showing his backside? E neva grow yansh?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
make u people mind ur business na. na u born am?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by cimag: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
People wey dey talk say Charly Boy dey weird,Charly boy no even reach a quarter of this bobrisky's weirdness.Even Denrele no mad reach dis level.Bobrisky is killing himself with chemical.2morow when he develops serious cancer sickness,he will start begging Nigerians to help him.mtcheeeew!
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oga ooo

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by sunnitus: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin[color=#006600][/color]
hypemarket:
grin
hypemarket:

hahahaha...his sickness is spiritual...
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Living his best life while jobless people are taking panadol for his headache. I don't particularly care for his way of life but he as long as he isn't harming anyone, its none of my business. undecided

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Dcentglobal(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Sexy diva tongue
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by jerryok(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
My prayer is for him to see his period one day
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Boyooosa(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Omo I ti wa ya were tan pata pata... sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Don't mind his looks. Just small police wahala dey format the guy back to normal man looks.

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Deemg(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mumu He-girl.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by filterpaper234(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
hypemarket:
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Francolad(m): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Palapala oshi
Oloriburuku somebody

Pls I don't want to see you in 15 mins time

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Ugbavihi: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2018
This bobrisky is a real comedian....him sabi attract attention ehhhh
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Ishilove: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2018
xynerise:
Nairaland made this gay more popular
Seriously. It's disgusting that we have started accepting perversion because of massive media promotion. Even on this thread you see people saying "he is hustling", 'he is living his life without harming anyone", "live and let live"

That's because we are being subliminally conditioned to conform to the western standards of 'liberalism' and 'freedom of self expression'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 01, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Bobrisky dear, pls dont mind all this online hypocrites including the ones on nairaland.

they see you and know you are beautiful. Some of the girls on nairaland are still ugly as fu.uck despite spending all the money they get from slaying and night stand olosho on mary kay and high-mercury content bleaching creams

Many of them wont mind cleaning your toilet just to teach them how to look beautiful as you.

Someone like me appreciates beauty when i see it. I wont mind a two-some with you any time any day cool

this one want to becomes Nwamaikpe by all means, can't u be ursef?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by xynerise: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Seriously. It's disgusting that we have started accepting perversion because of massive media promotion. Even on this thread you see people saying "he is hustling", 'he is living his life without harming anyone", "live and let live"

That's because we are being subliminally conditioned to conform to the western standards of 'liberalism' and 'freedom of self expression'.

It is obviously an abuse of freedom. I hate it when people use that line " It is his/her life, let him/her do whatever he/she pleases...."

Civilization has been defined in another perverted way.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Moneyboyz: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2018
fecta:
I have learnt to stop insulting him, the guy is hustling and making more money than some of you guys, who spend all their time online reacting to rubbish.
Let's all mind or business this 2018.
The hustle is real.

Ps: i don't support his method but, i cant change him, i have my own problems too.

My Nigga, I hail thee
Truth of the matter you highlighted above
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Toscarel: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
It keeps seeking attention
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by arnold123: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
PcNnews:
Recall that Bob Risky revealed he will be rocking a bikini at calabar pool party on the 30th of December, well he has shared the photos but the reactions he gets can break a leg.

But on a more serious note,what is he actually hiding?? I thought he said he is also sexy down there?
See the photos below;

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-the-racy-bikini-outfit-bob-risky-rocked-to-calabar-pool-party
he is obviously hiding his dick innit?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by booksrite(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omo I ti wa ya were tan pata pata... sad!

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.