Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders (27747 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Ecstasy154(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Olaleye Aluko

As President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf, continues to receive treatment at Cedar Crest Hospital, Gudu District, Abuja, some petty sellers close to the hospital are happy about the boost in their sales due to the influx of dignitaries, SUNDAY PUNCH has learnt.

The traders, who deal in food, recharge cards, and drinks around the hospital on Sam Mbakwe Street, told our correspondent on Saturday that notwithstanding the improved sales, they wished the President’s son a quick recovery.

Among the top government officials who visited Buhari’s son were the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris.

When our correspondent, who posed as a buyer, approached one of the traders, identified only as Hauwa, she said, “For the past four days, I have been selling everything quite early. Many security people staying at the hospital because of the President’s son come here to eat. We have a lot of visitors coming with policemen to the hospital every day. The demand is high because of what has happened in the hospital."

A recharge card vendor expressed a similar observation, saying, “Demand for recharge cards has been higher in the last four days. It was not like that before. People come from the hospital to buy recharge cards as often as you can think of. I learnt the President’s son is there. We have all noticed the heavy presence of policemen on the street.”

http://punchng.com/hospital-visits-to-buharis-son-boosting-sales-abuja-traders/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by TheHistorian(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Punch and unethical journalism.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by zionmade1: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
hahahagahaha
I laugh in opportunities
since he is useful there maybe he should remain for 2yrs. that is what we call Traders empowerment and job creation
more power bikes to the buharis

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
A few more buhari accidents and our economy will boom.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Atiku2019: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by ufuosman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
So una go they pray make e stay for long na

3 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Beremx(f): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
He should stay longer till he recovers fully. In fact, he shouldn't be flown abroad. The traders must make sales.

Abi wetin make I talk?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
As if people will be allowed to see Yusuf in the hospital. If I hear.

They are just making sales because it's Yuletide

6 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nutase: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Anything that boosts business is good.

7 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by aolawale025: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Every situation presents its own opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by UncleJudax(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Beremx:
He should stay longer till he recovers fully. In fact, he shouldn't be flown abroad. The traders must make sales.

Abi wetin make I talk?
Dont Talk. Keep shut! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by HtwoOw: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
badbelle everywhere
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by lordkush: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

tell me what is unethical here now?

or you think we have forgotten that buhari employed ghosts so that he can tief thier salary grin

6 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by EDOPRO: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
them go soon send DSS to chase those traders.

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by usba: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

Gbam.
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by MarysMeal: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
that notwithstanding the improved sales, they wished the President’s son a quick recovery.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by kolakolex: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
aolawale025:
Every situation presents its own opportunity

true talk bro ,some people made thousands,others millions because of this fuel scarcity.
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yusuf's accident is really putting food on the table of some persons

Deep down they pray the young Okada man stays there for like one year

3 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by obo389(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
What is all this again?
Thought they said he was flown to Germany for special treatment ? undecided
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
And you know dip down your heart that it's a lie.
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by DLondonboiy: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
News to make zombies happy...

Yusuf dey Germany as we dey talk so!

6 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Gabaleve(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
this people no go keep quiet until dem begin demolish their shops and containers
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by ZombieTERROR: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
zionmade1:
hahahagahaha
I laugh in opportunities
since he is useful there maybe he should remain for 2yrs. that is what we call Traders empowerment and job creation
more power bikes to the buharis

Exactly.....
We need more Buharis in that vicinity so that petty traders who were impoverished by buhari I'll thought out economic policies will have Food on their table

1 Like

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
The worst President in the history of Nigeria.

Now after killing Igbos, karma is at the door.

The son is just a pun in the game, and I suppose he is a fan of his father.

The pain of mothers and fathers who have lost their children on your account, you must suffer.

It is the law of cause and effect, not even the Gods can save you from it.

5 Likes

Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
lemme book space
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by SalamRushdie: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
I really dont understand the basis of this news
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by opestein: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
joshuakdboy:
lemme book space
wayne4loan:
A
una see una lives?
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by BruncleZuma: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Okay
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Hospital Visits To Yusuf Buhari Boosting Sales — Abuja Traders by Iseoluwani: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
I thought he was dead kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matthew B. Seiyefa Appointed As DSS Acting DG / Obasanjo: Nigerians Moved From Frying Pan To Fire Under APC / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.