Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Who Can Explain These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Explain These? (810 Views)

Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) / I Don't Understand This Picture : Who Can Explain?? / Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain These? by Poorboy: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Today was feast of the holy family, and how the family originated but since questions are not asked in church i had this question for you people..... who was our great great great great great great great great etc parents lol, i might be related to Dangote but i dont know....
Re: Who Can Explain These? by ololadeking(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Poorboy:
Today was feast of the holy family, and how the family originated but since questions are not asked in church i had this question for you people..... who was our great great great great great great great great etc parents lol, i might be related to Dangote but i dont know....
pls be wise in 2018

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These? by jamariwolf2(f): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Poorboy:
all these should end before 11:59pm
Re: Who Can Explain These? by iykekelvins(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
The two comments above ehn grin
Re: Who Can Explain These? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
jamariwolf2:

on or before
Re: Who Can Explain These? by DreamChaser2000: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Poorboy:

The only way to know your roots is to undergo a test using your DNA and Dangote's DNA.
Re: Who Can Explain These? by Poorboy: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
DreamChaser2000:

The only way to know your roots is to undergo a test using your DNA and Dangote's DNA.
are you serious
Re: Who Can Explain These? by Poorboy: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
jamariwolf2:
i wan know ooooo
Re: Who Can Explain These? by DreamChaser2000: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Poorboy:
are you serious

Yes bro and not only that, through DNA TEST they can trace whether you are mixed Africans or Indians / Hispanic etc. It might take weeks but its worth waiting.
Re: Who Can Explain These? by Poorboy: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
DreamChaser2000:

Yes bro and not only that, through DNA TEST they can trace whether you are mixed Africans or Indians / Hispanic etc. It might took weeks but its worth waiting.

it might took weeks? i fear your grammar

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years / How My.girlfriend Reacted When I Told Her To Propose To me / Facebook Lady Expresses Her Love For Male Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.