Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Two Popular Yoruba Actor Shaked Instagram With Styles Of Celebrating Birthday. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Popular Yoruba Actor Shaked Instagram With Styles Of Celebrating Birthday. (1537 Views)

I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Happy Birthday To Me And Other Fellow Niralanders Celebrating Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Popular Yoruba Actor Shaked Instagram With Styles Of Celebrating Birthday. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
http://www.nairasquad.com/2017/12/two-popular-yoruba-actor-disturbed.html?m=1
The popular actor odunlade adekola and FEMI adebayo burst out pictures on Instagram today celebrating their birthday with different styles and ways.. Whereby their close and industry mates repost their picture on Instagram with various style. Odunlade adekola show a snap on Instagram where he was with his full crew and friends he also address them as family while FEMI adebayo celebrates his own with the survival of his old one popular movie jelili. Check pictures above and below.
http://www.nairasquad.com/2017/12/two-popular-yoruba-actor-disturbed.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Advises Ladies To Always Smell Their Panties After Pulling It Off! / What Does Idongesit Mean? / 50k Giveaway, ENTER HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.