Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (45002 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:21am On May 27, 2018
queenitee:
Love love
awwwwn... hey queen are you on instagram or fb?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2018
Dis love tin sha, persin way Neva sabi how to drive wella wan teach how to drive, no fit pack shit ooo.

Tanks a lot for the update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2018
new update dropping soon.. thanks dear readers

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2018
skubido:
Dis love tin sha, persin way Neva sabi how to drive wella wan teach how to drive, no fit pack shit ooo.

Tanks a lot for the update
you are welcome bro
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Hislordship12:
awwwwn...
hey queen are you on instagram or fb?
IG
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:57am On May 31, 2018
queenitee:
IG
@hislordshipb so what's yours?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 7:48am On May 31, 2018
Hislordship12:
@hislordshipb
so what's yours?
Quieen.s
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2018
queenitee:
Quieen.s
thanks dear so follow me back
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hislordship12:
thanks dear
so follow me back
I will
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2018
I will be completing the new update tomorrow
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Chapter 21
[The janitor's closet]

“SHEDRACK!" I woke up to the feeling of someone jumping on top of me.

“WHAT?" Jane's face was staring down at me.

“IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL."

"REALLY? I SO HAVEN'T BEEN COUNTING THE DAYS DOWN." I yelled back at her sarcastically.

"Oh shush." She rolled off of my tired body and laid down beside me. I stared up at the ceiling for a minute trying to wake myself up. I turned to look at her. She was smiling. Her hazel eyes looked slightly greener than usual. Today her golden hair was wrapped in a bun. It was cute.

"Hi." She whispered staring into my eyes.

"Hi." I whispered back. "Wait how'd you get in here?"

“Oh...um your mom let me in." I sat up and looked at my opened window.

“My mom shouldn't be awake yet...Jane why is my window open?"

"Um to let air in."

“Did you seriously climb in through my window to wake me up?" I laughed at her.

“Okay maybe." She smiled.

“You're a dork. And if I didn't love you, I'd think that's really creepy." I leaned into kiss her pink perfectly shaped lips.

"Hey Shedii," she smirked at me,"can I drive us all to school today?"

"If you plan to kill everyone in your path, then sure go for it."

"I was not that bad!"

"Tell that to the two trash cans you knocked over." I laughed.

“Well it's not my fault they were in my way." She tried explaining.

“They were on the sidewalk!" At this she broke into laughter and put her head on my shoulder.

"Whoops."

"Are you ready for school already?" I examined her. She was wearing black tank top that looked way to good on her and light ripped jeans to go with it. I also noticed she was wearing two different socks like usual. Adorable.

"Yes, which is why you need to get up." She grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face. "I want to be there early so we can say bye to Mercy before her graduation!" She pleaded.

"Fine." I took the pillow and threw it back at her.

“So what's the plan for tonight again?" Goodness asked Jane when she got into the car on our way to school.

Catherine wanted all of us, her boyfriend, Goodness, Jane, she even invited Promise, and I, to go camping as an end of school thing.

“Friday the 13th. Obviously." I responded as a joke.

“Thank you for that important information shedrack." She replied. I attempted to wink, but failed.

When I got into math class I noticed Jane wasn't in her seat. Which is odd, we usually walk here together or she's here before me. Right after the late bell rang I felt my phone buzz.

Jane: janitors closet

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Skipping math on the last day of school in the janitors closet. That's Classy jane. I laughed to myself and got up to tell Ms. Awana I needed to use the bathroom.

I'm not sure if I should be nervous or not. I made my way to the only janitor closet I knew about, cautiously. I checked around every corner to make sure no teacher was there. The last door to my left had a small blue sign next to it that said "janitorial supplies" I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. Before I had a chance to look around the tiny dark room a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into her lips.

oh.
oH.
OH.

My heart rate instantly sped up, like I had just ran a mile. Jane's lips were connecting with mine so perfectly. Her hands were on my back pulling me as close as possible. I could almost hear her heart beat. I started to lose my balance as she lifted me off my feet. She began to pick me up and I went with it. I found my feet around her waist and my back against the wall. It was like she had been holding back this entire time.

She pulled away for a moment to breathe. Her hand moved some of my fallen brown hair away from my face. And quickly kissed my lips again.

"Hi." She said with her kiddy voice and smiled so purely.

"Hi." With this said, I began to slide into the corner and hit a broom. Which came crashing down on me. I slid to the ground with the broom on my face and started laughing. Jane joined me on the ground and sat on my lap. She leaned into kiss me again as light began to seep through the room.

We both looked up to see a large man with a beard, wearing a blue jumpsuit, and holding cleaning supplies, standing at the door. My heart raced again but this time out of panic.

Jane and I both rose and tried to explain ourselves and leave without getting in trouble. He had a name tag on the top right of his jumpsuit which claimed his name was Victor.

“Sorry we were just-" I began

"We needed to clean the classroom and we didn't have cleaning supplies so we had to come and get some. From here. Sorry we were just leaving." Jane finished my sentence and grabbed a random spray bottle.

The man moved his arm and blocked the doorway. "I'll let you go without telling anyone about what I just saw. No one will get in trouble." Jane tried to walk out but he pushed her back. "If I can join you."

"We were just leaving." I said this time and grabbed Jane's hand.

"Well that's real unfortunate." The janitor looked down and smiled at us. "Because it's too late." He slammed the door to the closet shut and moved closer to us.

TBC
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gobe
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Mufahsa(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Konji Na Bastard. . Unto The Next One
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:28am On Jun 05, 2018
lol..
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Mufahsa:
Konji Na Bastard. . Unto The Next One
yes o
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Osjaay(f): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
ayebaba ooo.. am so anxious what's gonna happen?how will they escape ooooo
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2018
am still on the next update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:32am On Jun 07, 2018
still on it
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Chapter 22
[Spray bottle]

Panic immediately filled the tiny janitors closet. My heart sped up each time I heard the creaks from the floor, caused by his footsteps heading towards me. I felt frozen. I could barely understand what was happening.
All I knew is a make out session with Jane turned into a creepy janitor not letting us leave. All I could do was turn my head to Jane who was in the corner. It looked like she was hyperventilating.

There had to be a way out of this. Two of us and one of him. My brain started filling with thoughts and questions that made him seem far but next to me at the same time.

What is happening? Why is he here? What is he going to do to us?
I could easily guess the answer to these questions though.

Ha Jane really is the death of you.

OH MY GOD SHEDRACK WHY ARE YOU MAKING A JOKE AT A TIME LIKE THIS?

A push against the wall made me snap back to reality. I felt the coldness of the wall. My back seemed to smash into it hard enough to make a hole. My attacker was above me smirking. He put his hand on the wall by my shoulder.

“So pure." Was all he said. Fear numbed my body so much I could barely feel the tear that escaped my eye. I glanced at Jane again, hoping she might have called someone and we were safe. By her side I noticed the spray bottle that she grabbed earlier as an excuse of why we were there. She was shaking.

She mouthed something to me," it's okay. Get ready." She put up three fingers, “3,2,1."

As she put down one finger I kicked the man's stomach. He stepped back but beside that, it didn't phase him. Jane ran over and sprayed cleaning chemicals into his eyes. The janitor groaned loudly and covered his eyes.

“STUPID PEOPLE!" He yelled, still without the ability to see.

"Run." Maizy mouthed to me and I sprinted to the door. I tried to turn the handle but it wouldn't budge. I pushed on the door, my heart racing, and it still didn't move. The man was slowly regaining his sight and was moving towards us in the small closet. Jane tried the handle this time, moving it the opposite way and it burst open. We ran out into the beautiful sunlight, leaving the man with a name tag, claiming his name was Victor, behind.

We ran until the janitor closet was out of sight. I took a deep breath and slid to the ground.

"Are you...okay?" She said in between panting. I didn't respond. “Shedii?" I looked up at her. “Come on." She held her hand out to lift me up. “We need to tell someone." I still didn't respond. “Okay fine, what about the suggestions box in the office? We can just slip a note in there anonymously and they'll read it in like an hour."

At this, I nodded to her. We walked to the office with our hands linked. Of course, we were still supposed to be in class so I'd prefer if no one saw and questioned us. When we reached the office door and pulled it open there was luckily no one by the suggestions box. We slowly walked over and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. I didn't look at everything Jane wrote, “please help. The janitor tried to" was what I saw before she slipped it inside the box.

We silently walked out of the office and to a nearby hidden tree. Walking back into math class together would look suspicious. She sat down by the tree and I joined her.

“Shedrack," I looked up at Jane.
"Are you okay?" She asked sincerely.

“Yes. Mostly because of you." I leaned over and hugged her tight. She felt safe.

“Sit in front of me." She smiled.

“Why?"

“I'm going to massage your back."

“Wow you're sweet." I laughed and sat in front of her. She lifted up my shirt and her cold hands touched my skin. I shivered.

“Are you still okay going to Mercy's graduation and camping with Catherine and everyone?"

I turned around,“only if you're with me." I smiled and tried to wink.

"You know, near death experiences bring people closer."

“I- you're such an idiot. And adorable." She leaned into kiss me as the bell rang for our next period.

TBC
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:06am On Jun 10, 2018
new update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2018
next upcoming update on the way
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm.

Tanks man
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
new update will drop this morning
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Chapter 23
[Jealousy]

I had finally realized what Promise's boyfriend's name was as Goodness shouted out who the bottle had pointed to. Promise and Rick met each other's lips for a moment and now it was Jane's turn to spin the bottle.

I hadn't been camping in forever. The nice night breeze flew around us. Only bad part about camping is the mosquitos. And well a lot of other things but we're only here for two days so it's fine.

“Better land on me." I smirked to her. I had never actually played spin the bottle before and it probably would've been better with more people, especially people who weren't only my friends.

“I don't need a bottle to tell me when to kiss you." She winked at me and spun the green bottle around in a circle. It went around a few times before finally landing on Rick. Rick leaned into Jane and kissed her.

I stared at them for more than a few moments, this kiss was much longer than him and his girlfriend. I started counting the seconds,

And finally they broke apart. Rick had the nerve to laugh. Jane wiped her lips. The game continued with no questions asked about the length of their kiss. Once it was Rick's turn again the bottle just passed me, and landed on Jane. Great. Before they kissed, again, I got up and walked to the shimmering lake on the other side of the trees. The lake was quite pretty actually. I found a tree stump to sit on.

It took Janw a good 60 seconds before she came to ask what's wrong. Enough time for her to have had a short make our session with Rick.

“What was all that about?" I questioned her actions.

“What was what all about?"

“Um, your kiss that lasted longer than it should have."

“Shedii, we were playing spin the bottle." She moved my hair out of my face.

“Whatever." I stood up.

“Shedii? Seriously it was just the game I'm sorry if the kiss was long. It doesn't mean anything."

“Okay." I smiled again. She took my hand and led me inside our blue tent. I slept the most decent sleep one could in sleeping bags. Jane was always comfortable to lay next to.

When I woke up Jane was gone. My first thought, of course, was it was Friday the 13th and everyone was dead. But it was the Saturday the 15th. I sat up and searched the tent again, noticing her phone was still here.

I quietly zipped open the tent and searched our small camp ground. There was three tents and from what I could tell from the see through tents, two people were gone. Jane and Rick.

“Jane?" I called out in a whisper not really expecting her to answer. I followed a pair of footsteps along the dirt. It felt very humid outside. I found the shimmering lake again this time with two people in it.

“Jane?" I called out to her again. She had been laughing but now looked to me.

“There you are!" She smiled and swam towards me. “Sorry I didn't wake you but I figured you wanted your beauty sleep."

“It's okay." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Join us?" She put her bottom lip out to pout and try and convince me.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit."

“We didn't either."

“OH." It took me a moment to respond as I looked down and saw the outline of her body. The lake wasn't clear enough to tell they had been skinny dipping at first. As much as I totally wanted to be in a lake with Jane, without clothes, I did not want to be there with Rick too.

“Maybe later."

TBC
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
OP Weldon. continue
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
sorry for the long delay
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
queenitee:
Hmmm
queen I missed ya comment
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
skubido:
OP Weldon. continue
thanks bro
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
I can't accept this update. After 1 month of absence,this update is too short. Nice story but we want more.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hislordship12:

queen I missed ya comment

Weldon, so is only her that u missed her comment abi,, continue, u hear, we are leaving the story for you and queenitee..

Nobody shld tell me am jealous ooo. cuz am fighting for my right
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
skubido:

Weldon, so is only her that u missed her comment abi,, continue, u hear, we are leaving the story for you and queenitee..

Nobody shld tell me am jealous ooo. cuz am fighting for my right
baba abeg na...
I do miss your comments do much..
I missed it more than how I miss queens comments.....

infact I did miss everybody's comments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Very Best Of Fictions (novels) / Married Again By Blair01 / Check Out These 20 Funny Nigerian Proverbs, Adages And Sayings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.