Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Sophistication Of South West Population. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sophistication Of South West Population. (7365 Views)

Muslims Form Majority Of South West’s Population—muric / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah / The Political Sagacity And Sophistication Of South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by TheHistorian(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
EzeNri:

That estimation was made using 2015 Presidential election.

You are calling for a genocide. An International offence. I am archiving this for future use.

Nobody can threaten Ndi Igbo and go scot free. Nigeria belongs to us all.
Shut Up!

What you fail to realise during the last 2015 presidential election was that a considerable percentage of indigenous yorubas were still skeptical about the religious extremity of Buhari thus weakening his perceived popularity.

A clear case is an example of my Pastor,he publicly mobilized people to re-elect Jonathan despite his glaring incompetence.SW was clearly divided in the 2015 general election. . .Stop dragging conjectures off your arse.

In 1999,You see the election results?

And who are you threatening?. . .Arewa youths did more than this,go threaten them.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Alariiwo: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

Just imagine the temerity!

Left to me and myself alone. . .these descendants of Osu will have no place here in SW.

Alariiwo. . . .Your brothers have started.

Their matter don tire me..

And to think these parasites can't survive without Nigeria beats me.
No industrial activity whatsoever in the South East, all they live on is FG allocation coming from SW and SS.

If you show them the way back to their shitholes now, they'll be crying Nigerians hate them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by horsepower101: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

ibo and codnitive dissonance on display

Your one nigeria doesn't extend to kano? how many times do you trash talk in kano?

You don't want nigeria but you want indigenship in lagos. undiluted Madness indeed

Well too late for you. They will continue to flood Lagos and buying the priciest real estate money can buy. Just like American buy up real estate in Mexico and Canada. If you don't like it go and hug a transformer in kianji dam.

2 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by MrMaestro: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Naturally Lagos and the Southwest will always take the initial FDI. Once it gets saturated for investors, that's when you'll see things spread to the other sides of Nigeria. Due to the region and the way things are going, I think the Southwest will always get things first. First to FDI, widespread modern public transportation systems (BRT systems have already spreaded to ibadan and abeokuta). First to widespread fiber optic internet (starting in Lagos now), etc. It's similar to Shanghai and how it played out in China, to today it's still the economic/investment hub of China

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Cooly100: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Their matter don tire me..

And to think these parasites can't survive without Nigeria beats me.
No industrial activity whatsoever in the South East, all the live on FG allocation coming from SW and SS.

Why is Port Novo not like Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by horsepower101: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

And IBadan, the western regional capital.

I hate when people compare Ibadan and anambra even though anambra is much younger state and far better developed.

Let's compare it to the eastern regional capital Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Alariiwo: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

Why is South East the most backward region in Nigeria since the end of civil war?

Why can't you attract investors like Yorubas and the North are doing?

Why do you have the dirtiest cities in the whole world yet claim to be superior to others.

Don't you people have shame?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by EzeNri(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

Shut Up!

What you fail to realise during the last 2015 presidential election was that a considerable percentage of indigenous yorubas were still skeptical about the religious extremity of Buhari thus weakening his perceived popularity.

A clear case is an example of my Pastor,he publicly mobilized people to re-elect Jonathan despite his glaring incompetence.SW was clearly divided in the 2015 general election. . .Stop dragging conjectures off your arse.

In 1999,You see the election results?
Yes, we adjusted that figure to an extent eliminate Yorubas that voted for PDP without adjusting to eliminate Non Yorubas that voted Buhari.

What happened in 1999?

1 Like

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Cooly100: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Why is South East the most backward region in Nigeria since the end of civil war?

Why do you have the dirtiest cities in the whole world yet claim to be superior to others.

...despite all these lies from hell...that region wants to stand by itself...but your big for nothing region is scared to death to be on your own.

What does it make of you?

Lagos would have been like these if not for all Nigerians especially Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by horsepower101: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Why are Yoruba indigenes in portonovo who have everything Lagos have not able to develop? Are the waiting for igbos and foreigners to do it for them like they did to Lagos?
Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by MrMaestro: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
horsepower101:

Well too late for you. They will continue to flood Lagos and buying the priciest real estate money can buy. Just like American buy up real estate in Mexico and Canada. If you don't like it go and hug a transformer in kianji dam.
bro, sorry to burst your delusions, but all of the priciest real estate are already owned by either Yoruba politicians, Yoruba traditional rulers, or Yoruba elite. Don't even argue with me because I know all of the priciest real estate areas in Lagos and they're dominated by Yorubas.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Alariiwo: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm so happy that Lagos under governor Ambode has joined Odua states.

Meaning no non-Yoruba can hold any key position over Yorubas in Lagos again. We started the enforcement with the LGA elections.
We'll enforce it in the house of assembly and house of reps elections come 2019.

Leave osus to be running around beating their empty chests. We're gradually shutting the door of opportunities to them in SW.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by horsepower101: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

...despite all these lies from hell...that region wants to stand by itself...but your big for nothing region is scared to death to be on your own.

They are the biggest hypocrites on this planet. They always brag that they have it all yet are more scared than even Hausa of breaking up.
Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by shukuokukobambi: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
horsepower101:

Pls keep coming and keep buying what you want and keep screaming marginalization cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Cooly100: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Meaning no non-Yoruba can hold any key position over Yorubas in Lagos now. We started the enforcement with the LGA elections.
We'll enforce it in the house of assembly and house of reps elections come 2019.

Leave osus to be running around beating their empty chests. We're gradually shutting the door of opportunities to them in SW.

Some of us are Igbos from SS.

We will also start to shut the doors of opportunities to your people in SS...especially the oil industry..

4 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by EzeNri(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrMaestro:
Naturally Lagos and the Southwest will always take the initial FDI. Once it gets saturated for investors, that's when you'll see things spread to the other sides of Nigeria. Due to the region and the way things are going, I think the Southwest will always get things first. First to FDI, widespread modern public transportation systems (BRT systems have already spreaded to ibadan and abeokuta). First to widespread fiber optic internet (starting in Lagos now), etc. It's similar to Shanghai and how it played out in China, to today it's still the economic/investment hub of China
This article is just to praise that sophistication in the parts of the Yorubas and to point out the dangers politically.

The SE this article should have offended didn't. This is maturity.

The SW wants me to give them over 70% of indigenous population, against what the data I used shows, even though I intentionally biased that data to favour them by adjusting the data for Non Indigenes without doing the same for Indigenes.

Imagine someone calling for a genocide on account of that. I am just tired of some people.

This is not the first time, I am challenging those illiterates to give and defend the statistics of non indigenes in SW and they are yet to do that.

I am challenging them again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Cooly100: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
horsepower101:

They are the biggest hypocrites on this planet. They always brag that they have it all yet are more scared than even Hausa of breaking up.

I have never seen people who are very treacherous like them...

1 Like

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by shukuokukobambi: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
horsepower101:

Stop trying to divert attention. Answer the reason why Porto novo is not developing like Lagos even though it has everything Lagos has.

If you don't see the silliness of this question, it's hopeless for you. Are you not the ones that keep screaming that Lagos is successful because it was a former capital? Now you should tell us why a capital, Porto novo is the way it is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by stanluiz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Alariwo SE is not backward. I know you have never left your slum in ogbomosho.And for investment SE has the highest indigenous investment and for dirtness Ibadan is the dirtiest cities with slums in the country. cc nkwuocha

4 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by horsepower101: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrMaestro:
bro, sorry to burst your delusions, but all of the priciest real estate are already owned by either Yoruba politicians, Yoruba traditional rulers, or Yoruba elite. Don't even argue with me because I know all of the priciest real estate areas in Lagos and they're dominated by Yorubas.

Good for you. But that doesn't negate the fact that igbos have acquired so much in real estate in Lagos just like el rufai, confirmed with Abuja. Eko atlantic is loading...
Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by shukuokukobambi: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

How do you guys pass your exams?

Is this the reason, SW is richer than Port Novo?

You're obviously too dumb to read and comprehend. What did you quote and what we're we talking about?

5 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by TheHistorian(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

...but you want them out of conjugation with SW...which is part of this country...sealed by the blood of their kinsmen..

Can you check yourself, to prove you are mentally stable...?
You must be cognitively handicapped.

I want Nigeria to remain as one,but everyone should bear the grunt - failure or success of their tribe.We don't want cases of immigrants competing with our locals in our own land for resources.

Enough is Enough. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Alariiwo: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

Lagos would have been like these if not for all Nigerians epecially Igbos.

Abeg carry your wahala commot my side jare.. I have no time for noisemakers.

The laws that will send you lots back home eventually have been passed in Lagos.

It's not you people's fault if not that Asiwere of Lagos calling himself Asiwaju. Who born igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by stanluiz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

I have never seen people who are very treacherous like them...
They are confused.

1 Like

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by EzeNri(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Meaning no non-Yoruba can hold any key position over Yorubas in Lagos again. We started the enforcement with the LGA elections.

The worst disease is ignorance and illiteracy combined.

Check the LGA election again. If you fail to see any Igbo man. I'll deactivate this account.

Odua states my foot. We are all Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by stanluiz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

The laws that will send you lots back home eventually have been passed in Lagos.

It's not you people's fault if not that Asiwere of Lagos calling himself Asiwaju. Who born igbo
You are now blaming tinubu hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Cooly100: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're obviously too dumb to read and comprehend. What did you quote and what we're we talking about?

Again in simple terms...why is Port Novo not like Lagos....? You can come back when your Oshogbo gbana must have eased off...

3 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by horsepower101: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

We are waiting for that magical law that exists in your rectum. You think you can deport a fellow citizen in his own country....bring it on.
Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by stanluiz(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
EzeNri:

The worst disease is ignorance and illiteracy combined.

Check the LGA election again. If you fail to see any Igbo man. I'll deactivate this account.

Odua states my foot. We are all Nigerian.
Don't mind alariwo let him keep deluding himself.

1 Like

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by Cooly100: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

You must be cognitively handicapped.

I want Nigeria to remain as one,but everyone should bear the grunt - failure or success of their tribe.We don't want cases of immigrants competing with our locals in our own land for resources.

Enough is Enough. . .

You are a blind thief...You can't have one Nigeria and using the advantage of having the former capital in your region to wish others will bear the brunt of success or failure in their region with the FG investment. You truly need medical help for your rationality...

5 Likes

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by stanluiz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

Again in simple terms...why is Port Novo not like Lagos....? You can come back when your Oshogbo gbana must have eased off...
I love the way you hit the afonjas with critical questions.But while is SW cities backward like those in togo, Porto novo etc

1 Like

Re: The Sophistication Of South West Population. by shukuokukobambi: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cooly100:

You're hopeless.

You and all your fellow deluded goons claim Lagos is successful because it was a former capital. You should explain why Porto Novo that is still a capital isn't in the league of Lagos!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" / Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. / Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.