Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? (3655 Views)

Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by vision2050: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy new to you all nairalanders. I have been reading about many 2018 prophecies but no one predict who will win 2018 world cup. Help me tell them to predict, so that I can stake high grin.

That is not where I'm going.

Please I need your urgent answer to this question, can a graduate go to services twice. I have a colleague who did his NYSC during his polytechnic days. Now the guy did direct entry to one of the premier university and he is done. He is now bother that can he go to services again? Any implications?

Thanks.

Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by Niyeal(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
is like the camp food dey hungry the guy

4 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by Timekeeper: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Haaaaa. Why his he done that? Shey allowance is hungrying him ni abi wat. See me, don't have plenty things to talked. I still dey be undergraduate, I never graduate, no knowledge abt it. Ask Shade or
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Check what the constitution says about it!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by tbabs10166(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Nah nah, u can only go for nysc once.
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by festwiz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Timekeeper:
Haaaaa. Why his he done that? Shey allowance is hungrying him ni abi wat. See me, don't have plenty things to talked. I still dey be undergraduate, I never graduate, no knowledge abt it. Ask Shade or
RIP English.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by philfearon(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
vision2050:
Happy new to you all nairalanders. I have been reading about many 2018 prophecies but no one predict who will win 2018 world cup. Help me tell them to predict, so that I can stake high grin.

Please I need your urgent answer to this question, can a graduate go to services twice. I have a colleague who did his NYSC during his polytechnic days. Now the guy did direct entry to one of the premier university and he is done. He is now bother that can he go to services again? Any implications?

Thanks.
According to the The NYSC Act ,2004, it is a crime to participate in the Program twice. The person is liable to 2yrs imprisonment or a monetary equivalent.
See Section.13(2)(b) of the Act!!!
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by johnbala01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Timekeeper:
Shaild of last year. This shouldn't av crossed over to 2018.
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by idu1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
vision2050:

Thanks.

Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why would anyone in his right senses want to observe nysc twice? Almost everyone I know who had gone tru nysc(including myself) believe nysc is a waste one year in one’s life. Am sure ur friend wouldn’t be contemplating serving twice, except he’s one of the few abnormal people we have around.

My sister’s friend also ran two programmes one in unilag and the other at yabatech. While he was in HND II he was already done with his Bsc and was serving. When he finished his HND he just moved on and found something doing.

No serious person will even give serving twice in dis country a thought

3 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by vision2050: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
philfearon:

According to the The NYSC Act ,2004, it is a crime to participate in the Program twice. The person is liable to 2yrs imprisonment or a monetary equivalent.
See Section.13(2)(b) of the Act!!!
What can he now do, he should forgo it?
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by vision2050: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Why would anyone in his right senses want to observe nysc twice? Almost everyone I know who had gone tru nysc(including myself) believe nysc is a waste one year in one’s life. Am sure ur friend wouldn’t be contemplating serving twice, except he’s one of the few abnormal people we have around.

My sister’s friend also ran two programmes one in unilag and the other at yabatech. While he was in HND II he was already done with his Bsc and was serving. When he finished his HND he just moved on and found something doing.

No serious person will even give serving twice in dis country a thought
he is confused about NYSC certificate. That can his Bsc certificate go along with HND NYSC certificate, if employer (especially govt) ask for NYSC certificate.
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by BlueRayDick: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
vision2050:
he is confused about NYSC certificate. That can his Bsc certificate go along with HND NYSC certificate, if employer (especially govt) ask for NYSC certificate.

He has no worries. He just needs one nysc certificate ....... It has nothing to do with whether it was gotten after HND or Bsc .
I have friends who studied abroad. They only came home after their MSc and still served
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by vision2050: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:

He has no worries. He just needs one nysc certificate ....... It has nothing to do with whether it was gotten after HND or Bsc .
I have friends who studied abroad. They only came home after their MSc and still served
okay. Thanks
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by philfearon(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
vision2050:
What can he now do, he should forgo it?
Tell him to find something worthwhile and engage himself in.
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2018
[b]Why would one contemplate going for nysc twice? angry

Shakes head
Walks out of thread angrily :[/b]D
Re: Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? by Partnerbiz(f): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2018
offence to do twice

(1) (Reply)

Psychology Requirements In Unijos / Osun State Poly Iree Admission List 2013/2014 / MUST READ!! 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People (do You Have Any Of The Signs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.