Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (51692 Views)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lol, we know how funny African parents can be and Nigerian parents most especially, the video below captures the reaction of a Nigerian Mum to the dreadlock her son @Davidboomin got.

Twitter usrer @Davidboomin who shared wrote;
“Y’all so today I took off my durag and my mom saw my twists for the first time…”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/see-mothers-reaction-to-her-sons.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Foodforthought: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Should we fry yoghurt?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by OneCorner: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Foodforthought:
Should we fry yoghurt?
Mr fryer, new year don reach finish.
If u re still a fryer by 2018...

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2018
people with dread are looking for a way to shave dem, you are installing yours

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Flashh: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
How is this news?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by neoGRAVITY(f): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is funny, lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Samogbo1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by snowland(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
This one go come be:

Femiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Apostle must hear this..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm not a fan of dreadlocks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by bokunrawo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
The mum be like "ovie hin be lyk say craze don dey enter your head, see as your head be like male Cockrell"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Playz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nigerian Moms.. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Remember those days when you go to the barbing salon as a young boy and get a fancy haircut. Your MUM will tell you to go back there, and remove every hair on your head grin. U fit cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mummy please let him be...
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
yo i love dread locks tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by iDROID: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
No comments.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by skotch(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Epic grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by excel127(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by agukayode(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by colossus91(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
i cant even do dreadlocks grin
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thought all these yeye NL fp postings stopped in 2017. Keep looking for who to ban on New Year undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Sophiejonas: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin but there's nothing wrong with the hair na
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
KingLennon:
Remember those days when you go to the barbing salon as a young boy and get a fancy haircut. Your MUM will tell you to go back there, and remove every hair on your head grin. U fit cry
SWEET MOTHER!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well, he is an adult. There is nothing the mum can do 'bout the dread other than wear the niggar down with nagging.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
The video is funny.
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Its January 1st and my whatsapp is still working even after their message that it will shut down on the 31st. I'm so grateful to God for this miracle. I pray that miracles like this wouldn't depart from your life in this new year...happy new year everyone. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
Its January 1st and my whatsapp is still working even after their message that it will shut down on the 31st. I'm so grateful to God for this miracle. I pray that miracles like this wouldn't depart from your life in this new year...happy new year everyone. grin
hustle and dump your blackberry curve2 . cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.