Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141351 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:
smiley

How that side na? It's been long o... I dey miss banga rice and ogvwo soup grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2018
Haba bros. This is 2018, let's cut our ladies some slack. "Majority" is an unfair generalization and we need to understand that greed isn't just limited to ladies alone. Hardly anybody talks about the guys that flock around these Gboys like vultures, urging them to 'fall' caskets in clubs, drive their cars or follow them everywhere like flies, 'borrow' money for house rent etc, which of course is never returned. If there's a warning to beware of eating free money, the warning should cut both ways.
Men are attracted to beauty and girls are attracted to power/authority (money basically). Throwing tantrums at girls for going after Gboys is like girls throwing tantrums at us for going after girls that wear skimpy clothes, excessive makeup and expensive hair (I'd have said Slay Queen, but I don't want to give anyone a cardiac).
We want girls to see beyond money but we don't want to see beyond beauty. Tsk tsk tsk

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Mznaett: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2018
This is so true.
A friend once shared his experience with me.
It is well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
symbian123:

How that side na? It's been long o... I dey miss banga rice and ogvwo soup grin grin grin grin

Lol fine fine.when did you leave?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by stuffs4me(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

See as fear don dey grip this one.

Stay away from yahoo guys, dem no go gree. Now she can't even remember which of the numerous yahoo boys she slept with has taken her destiny

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Gofwane(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
All of you attacking the op saying he is talking thrash, i pity you all. You are there pressing your phones in your rooms without the slightest clue of what is going on in the world.

Maybe you should check my profile and read about my own experience with all these babalawo. They are real!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by terrezo2002(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
A dog that is destined to get lost does not hear the master's whistle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by amprat: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:

True. But sometimes its easy to spot a g-boy.
Despite knowing, they still go ahead.

" when you with a guy who receives calls more than 20times, talking about dollar rate,or clients,or if client don pay", u gat relocate. Or be very careful.

Now we know, we'll share the info.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by freshkpomo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
wayne4loan:
Walking Dead ? .Pls Include Ur Sis And Daughter In The List
just shutup if you have nothing reasonable to say instead of disgracing yourself!
Modified:my younger sist just told me that they now flush pads in their school oh,cos yahoo boys are now stealing girls pad too!ladies wiseup oh...

17 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by freshkpomo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
lalasticlala Mynd44 more people need to see this
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:

Lol fine fine.when did you leave?

I left last year o. After dem nearly frustrate my life. Lol.. U still there?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
symbian123:

I left last year o. After dem nearly frustrate my life. Lol.. U still there?

Yes o. Damn tired!! D sch na stress
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
It should ave been Lubbbbbbbissssssh dear
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by obinna58(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
And they said Africa still get future grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gofwane:
All of you attacking the op saying he is talking thrash, i pity you all. You are there pressing your phones in your rooms without the slightest clue of what is going on in the world.

Maybe you should check my profile and read about my own experience with all these babalawo. They are real!!
What is going on in the world? Nothing!

The same hearsay you were fed and you formed an opinion on is the same hearsay we also heard but we discarded as rubbish.

Aside beer palour gists, what evidence do you have that shows people's destiny are being used for riches? Have you done it before? Do you know anyone who's destiny was stolen, and if yes, how were you able to confirm it?

The same way people were peddling stories about stolen dicks used for rituals but not one single case of stolen dick was ever reported at any police station, neither could one person provide evidence whatsoever that anyone's dick was really stolen.Hearsays everywhere!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:

Yes o. Damn tired!! D sch na stress

Eh ya. Delta stress university. grin grin.. Which dept u dey?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Gofwane(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hozier:

The same hearsay you were fed and you formed an opinion on is the same hearsay we also heard but we discarded as rubbish.

Aside beer palour gists, what evidence do you have that shows people's destiny are being used for riches? Have you done it before? Do you know anyone who's destiny was stolen, and if yes, how were you able to confirm it?

The same way people were peddling stories about stolen dicks used for rituals but not one single case of stolen dick was ever reported at any police station, neither could one person provide evidence whatsoever that anyone's dick was really stolen.Hearsays everywhere!
alright then, believe what you want but i am telling you there are truly strong babalawo out there. I am a living witness.
I used to doubt it till i experienced it first hand although my own experience was not about someone's destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by ghettochild(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Na yankee sure pass oh. Africa don cast.

#prenup.
confam
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
thesettingz:
Is even more ashame that even when they read things post, some won't still yield to advice...... There new year resolutions now is to keep slaying with new ride without new year resolutions for good job to achieve thier objectives
They said,if the gods want to distroy a man,they first makes him mad.
When God want to distroy pharoah,he harden his heart.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hozier:

You have not seen or experienced it does not mean it does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
symbian123:

Eh ya. Delta stress university. grin grin.. Which dept u dey?
physics
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You have not seen or experienced it does not mean it does not exist.
You that you have experienced it where is the evidence that you did?

Yeah right, you haven't. You are also basing your opinion on hearsay, just like I'm.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by azelab: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
chai hadn't i warned u nt to reveal the secret, ladies won't listen cus they value money than their life. wen sha truth had been told, if you like accept if u like do not accept. atleast d op has done his part, thank u the op.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by barman01: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
This is true oooh please if u are victim run to God and be save
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:
physics

Hardcore Dept. Lol. Graduated from chemistry. Almost kidnapped pere sef.. My regards to Okocka the fat chicken. Lol
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by nairaman66(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
eezeribe:

This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken...

This is 100% correct! Heard this story 7 years ago from a friend who went to Ghana. He told us so many stories sha!

People do so many things for the money. Leaping without looking always have a terrible end!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by sureheaven(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
I've warned many people both male and female keeping friend with these ritualist called yahoo boys to desist from them but they won't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by royalamour(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

Hahahahahaha... grin

Why won't interfere rubbish when your mind is already racing faster.

You know what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by IamLaura(f): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
eezeribe:

This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken...
This is 100% true ladies.
I swear y'all have to be careful

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Antichristus: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nonsense. Nigerians, and in deed Africans, are becoming less and less superstitious. If you were deceived and thought you could deceive us, you are both stupid and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
hmmmm, seems like u have been used tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.