Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141466 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Ikennablue(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
the same bible don't and will never support lies. All liars shall go to h...
Even if this particular story is a lie. Things like this happen every blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by millionboi2: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
thesettingz:
Is even more ashame that even when they read things post, some won't still yield to advice...... There new year resolutions now is to keep slaying with new ride without new year resolutions for good job to achieve thier objectives
So u bliv dis trash.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by stonecoldcafe: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Espada10: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
If I was yahoo boy..I won't have any pity on any woman I lay my hands on..I swear ..I will use them to oblivion but spiritually , mentally and physically...

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by uzoormah(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

rubbish abi... runs girl.. u better stop all the nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

And what has Karma got to do with what i wrote up there? undecided
Sorry I quoted the wrong guy.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by jrusky(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Young man what you said is true that is the way it works nothing is lie in all you have said but when you tell them they will never listen so no need telling them.

I said it few days ago if you belong you will understand how plus guys operate and their most essential material for more hammer are female in different styles.

A word for the wise. Good night.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
How come the girls are ignoring the thread?

Scared that they might have been used too?? cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by RoyalBlak007: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
God save
your soul

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by livinbygrace: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Villager780:
point of correction,it's crossover not Passover,thank u

U dey mind am?Na so dem go just dey spread false information.So everybody wet get money now na ritualistic?Looser jump out and work smart!
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hozier:
I blame Nollywood for the mass indoctrination and brainwashing of Nigerians with this superstitious beliefs. 70% of all the stories shared hear were watched on some crappy low budget Nollywood movie, the remaining 30% are exaggerated or made-up beer Palour gists.
Good to know that someone here shares a similar thought to mine.
Although I believe in the spiritual and I agree that some spiritual concept at metaphysical and may go beyond our understanding but it should not be hijacked to be used as a means to give vague explanation to things that are non-existent nor properly understood nor confirmed.

This weird way of thinking has propagate itself in our media and everyday conversations that even when we see the truth, it becomes plain or too earthly(unspiritual) to be accepted.

Last last I pray God help us with spirit discerning.

Happy New year bro.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by adetunjiab(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year
Tell your friend he did money ritual... not yahoo...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Juliette05(f): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:
These days they don't need to sleep with you.

I have a friend into yahoo, in his words "" babe nor try am follow any boy wei u meet for abk,esp if I'm get money"" "" if dem invite u for party,nor go..them go collect your luck without touching you sef""

Its real,its happening!! But girls won't learn. Even after reading this..

cry
what is abk

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by oliviacute(f): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
In every nonsense there is a sense, if yahoo was that easy without plus am sure more than half Nigerians would have made it since,the ladies ranting here are probably those that have Yahoo boys as boyfriends riding G-wagon and venza so they don't want to hear that the guy got it through a terrible means,that's why they are saying it's lies.....them say nor be everything wen eyes see mouth dey talk.ladies am a fellow gal like u...but the truth of the matter is that life is too deep to understand, be wise girls

27 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

Most of them will still not listen.. you can't convince a thief to stop until he gets caught and probably killed.

How did you think they came about the tag "Fish brain". They know the risks fully well but still choose to push their luck. Some even visit babalawos who make incisions on their privates.

Sadly it's pastors and sanctimonious guys that end up with their misfortunes. God will see people judge on judgement day.
Infact hell fire go full to the brim.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by NNature(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
To what end? A chasing after the wind...#vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
adetunjiab:

Tell your friend he did money ritual... not yahoo...

I'm pretty sure he knows..

My fear is for the OP, they might initiate him one way or another.
Old friends are very risky to hook up with. He will surely invite some friends and win souls for his master (Devil)

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Rukkydelta(f): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
eezeribe:

This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken...
This is so true
I know of a G boy in my school that only carries ladies in front seat of his car

Unfortunately most ladies won't listen even after the numerous warnings. A guy once told me that his friend uses water that girls use to bath for rituals
All G boys and girls are ritualists

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by SirBunky85(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
nothing new nah. it's bn dia since time immemorial. maybe ur guy just got know abt it recently
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
This is so true wether you believe it or not.
Some weeks ago, i was discussing with some colleagues and someone said she has heard already that most young ladies in town now that you see looking beautiful forming so called slay queens have actually been used by Gee boiz and they are more like walking corpse cos their destinies have been used or exchanged.
We guys needs to be very careful. May God help us. Amen

We should try to dissociate the difference between yahoo boys and rituals. I know of this Yoruba man who lived in ogba, one person in his house dies every year. He doesn’t use a laptop, would you associate him with Gee boys? A lot of such men walk around in huge cars, with little ladies or whoever they pry on, they use whatever means. And yet we still call them yahoo boys or gee boys. Ritual na ritual. Which one be yahoo plus. Ritual will work when you engage your self with diabolical means along with a functioning role, a job, or a means of making cash. Some engage with yahoo, some engage in selling food items we all tend to fall victim of. Some also sell things that we buy daily, and yet they associate it with the diabolical means. It’s ritual, not yahoo or gee plus. Politicians use such diabolical powers, why not call them
Gee plus or yahoo plus plus. So Ezego was a yahoo boy too? Lol.

14 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by iamdotune(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:

Happy new year
I know how you feel, wow I just formed up a story about yahoo boys and girls they used I can’t believe it will make front page let me quickly modify it (google search- ritual image and few paragraphs) done grin

And by the way I’ve read this post on twitter before
No dey lie bros

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Rukkydelta(f): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Juliette05:
what is abk
Abraka in delta state
It's where delta state university is located
The number of G boys there is so alarming

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Mike008(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
mikejj:
warn your friend to stop if your story is real..evil has no good end.

Too late.
When you make a pact with the devil, there is always a price to pay.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
nothing new nah. it's bn dia since time immemorial. maybe ur guy just got know abt it recently
heard something like this from a relative for the first time in 2009
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by maasoap(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who still thinks that Oyinbos still dey fall maga for yahoo? Na plus dey reign o.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pataricatering(f): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
But you are here talking to Nigerian girls ? All these woman-wrapper boys - always carrying women issues on their head like gala !
Flickzvill:
warn you say? Somebody have not talked to for years biko its he's life o

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pataricatering(f): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Not one word of advice for the yahoo boys only for the women , abi ! Why are you men always unnecessarily concerned about female issues , why ? Have they used women to swear for you ? Woman wrapper !
TheManofTomorrow:
This story is true cos I am also aware of the fact that yahoo boys now do rituals to support their life. Oyinbos don wisen up now. I once created a thread about it here and many rubuked me. SMH
The end is truly near, avarice has destroyed many ladies destiny already.

That why one has to be vigilant before marriage in order not to bring home a living dead.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
maasoap:
Who still thinks that Oyinbos still dey fall maga for yahoo? Na plus dey reign o.

I tire o..

With all the FBI, CIA, Interpol and co on the lookout.
You need to see how these girls follow those ritualists cos of iphone 8, samsung s8 and the likes. They call hustling guys say graduate earning 70k salary "broke" just to feel good about their uselesss selves.

I pity guys cos we are the ones at the receiving end. There's never a deliverance that can liberate a "ritual sacrifice".

If you know Rebecca Brown and have read some of her books, you'll understand the dangers of interacting with them. She was a white witch herself till she met Christ.

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bollinger:

In 2018 you guys still believe in all this rubbish. Quick question; why is it that it is only in pre historic countries that things like this happen? Why are you people like this na. The mind of a Nigerian is one of the scariest things on the planet. To go moon una no fit do with una yeye belieif. To make fuel plenty una no fit do but when it comes to abracadabra, una be pro. What a people. Smh.
you think say oyibo no dey do am. I pity people who think all white guys are saints
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pataricatering(f): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Your own brain is probably worse than fish brain sef since u believe this stupid story . It’s funny when a low intelligence person is calling people fish brain , lol
Alariiwo:

Most of them will still not listen.. you can't convince a thief to stop until he gets caught and probably killed.

How did you think they came about the tag "Fish brain". They know the risks fully well but still choose to push their luck. Some even visit babalawos who make incisions on their privates.

Sadly it's pastors and sanctimonious guys that end up with their misfortunes. God will see people judge on judgement day.
Infact hell fire go full to the brim.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Rawzy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
the End is no longer near but it us Here

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tocheagle:
you think say oyibo no dey do am. I pity people who think all white guys are saints

He's ignorant.

They have even gone far and now very organized in satanism. They do theirs in a way that won't raise brows. Organized "terror", plane and bus crashes etc.

The world is far from God.. All we are using is His grace.
Anyone at anytime can fall victim of their satanic permutations

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.