Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141455 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by DukeNija(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Seahawk:
Why do Nigerian men hate their women so much?
The hatred, rank misogyny and disgusting need to demean women at any opportunity is frankly nauseating.
What’s the aim of the fool that created this story if not to create another fembash? You people need to do better seriously.

Do you reside in nigeria? If not then you are excused. If you live in Nigeria and still think the Op is a fool, I’m really sorry. What the dude said is 100% true and I can vehemently confirm it.

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2018
Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.
I see girls avoiding this thread like plague.
Hmmmm
sad

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by keypha1: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2018
Is true oh Ghana people and Nigerians use to do it. Its comon in Ghana. They call it sakawa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Walexybobo(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
hope u ain't one of the victims.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by MrEgghead(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:
Africans are so stupidddd. The stupid comments here have just left me speechless. I don't even want to bother with this thread.

I leave you all to ur superstition/religion-induced psychosis.

Foolllsss

No wonder some of you were carted away on slave ships and no wonder you were colonised.

Fools
I could Sense guilty conscience all over you..If you think Voodoo is falsehood, then your education has taken toll in your thoughts and reasoning.
perhaps, you'd tell us witchcraft is Phony as well.
Most of us here all educated as well but that doesn't mean our common sense has been traded.
A word is enough for the wise.
Keeping wallowing in ignorance while thinking you're the most educated and civilised of all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by orogodoganyin(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Na yankee sure pass oh. Africa don cast.
#prenup.

better not turn eboue
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bizibi(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
mhizv:

True. But sometimes its easy to spot a g-boy.
Despite knowing, they still go ahead.

" when you with a guy who receives calls more than 20times, talking about dollar rate,or clients,or if client don pay", u gat relocate. Or be very careful.
em dey hear!!!!!!abk has been a hotbed fr em boys fr years.
We don talk,we don tire,the economic situation in country is making more boys venturing into it.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Daeylar(f): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Seahawk:
My other account was banned for calling out rapist apologists.
I saw,

knows his house is full of misogynistic assholes so he and his MODs (who are mostly idiots BTW) know he can make more money by moving this thread to front page because of the traffic it will pull.

Honestly it's so annoying money over women,and this is a place that the owner said was a feminist forum. undecided undecided

Assholes breeding assholes
Yeah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pain(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Im old enough to know cock and bull tales like these are spurned by insecure men trying to keep their girl friends away from successful men. All this so called spiritual powers did not save Africa from European Invaders and Colonial Masters ! Bullshit !

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2018
I really don’t care.

Getting banned gives me a reprieve from talking to these retardsz.

Daeylar:

I saw,

I see this account getting banned again if you keep tagging him grin
Honestly it's so annoying money over women,and there was a place that the owner said this was a feminist forum. undecided undecided

Yeah.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by bayocanny: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2018
afrika:
The challenge here is ... He is relating to us the shock he heard from a friend doing yahoo plus.

If we choose to sleep around, bear in mind that these guys are busy lashing money on Chic's to shine their Congo and wipe it for money.

Beware. Tell ur mommies, aunties and sisters now!!!
W
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bizibi(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Not one word of advice for the yahoo boys only for the women , abi ! Why are you men always unnecessarily concerned about female issues , why ? Have they used women to swear for you ? Woman wrapper !
very funny!!

Do you want to advice a devil?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Texas042: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2018
I can smell guilt attacking this revelationary post from all angles... guilt and fear though...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2018
orogodoganyin:

better not turn eboue

Lolz. Na why i talk prenup na.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bizibi(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Billyonaire:
The guy could be an armed robber or kidnapper just masquerading as Yahoo boy to deflect the direction of his crimes to a lesser one.

I do not believe all these rubbish.
trust me,it is damn true!!!!
It is no hearsay atall
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Nobody is asking you to accept anything, you sub-human. He was asking how a ritualist will reveal something like this, which means he confirmed the existence of "Ritualist." You're a complete idiiot, i was only replying in the context of his comment. you are the reason why Africa is this way. Can't even read and understand context. lmao'ing at your life.
Relax and think with your brain and not your dick, at least for once on this thread. No one is denying the existence of ritualists, No one is denying the existence of yahoo guys either, what we are debating is the existence of yahoo plus.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Efewestern:

Oniovo put ur mind for ground, how will you conclude that 90% re into yahoo?, most of us re from that area na.. we know the yahoo boys rate keeps increasing but it's not up to 35% yet.

Brotherly. I ain't talking about the indigenes.. My post was referring to the students on campus.. U see so many rides in that small town driven by young guys. Maybe I over exaggerated the figure but u know its so damn high over there.. Why do u think those bars and new hotels keep flourishing? Who's patronizing them?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by holybabayo(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2018
thesettingz:
Is even more ashame that even when they read things post, some won't still yield to advice...... There new year resolutions now is to keep slaying with new ride without new year resolutions for good job to achieve thier objectives
What do you expect. Some of the girls here are already victims. They are acting as foolish as they have been made to be.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by hgnbello(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2018
is dis a nollywood?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by ladygudhead(f): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Akeem1759:
I wonder how nobody don mention Oshogbo IFE and Ilesha here ooo, all this thing na normal thing and even the girls now adays do Jazz to know whatzup... Truth be told, I left Gee cos I no fit do Wetin boys dey do for IFE dwn.. OP if I tell this your story na Just tip of the iceberg nko.. IFA Sise nko and Osole wey make sense.. LOL..
PLZ tell us more for eye openning sake...U dont knw d nmb of persons u could save wit ur own info.thanks
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmm. Fake story or not, the thing is for real. Especially all these female students. I just pity some of them. Some of them are used but they don't know. There's no benefit in young lady getting fvcked up and down like a dog. You'll think you're enjoying your life, not knowing guys are using you for rituals. Somebody who even have full destiny in this country still dey struggle, how much more somebody who's destiny has been used for rituals. I know most of them won't listen. Your poossy will start scratching you again and you will be looking for d1ck. Some ladies have even turned to sex machine, 20minutes after round 3, you still want to do again, just know devil don put fire for your body, only God can deliver you. Most girls these days don't even need 4play or any sorking to get wet, dia poossy is always wet with water from too much sex. Sex is no more pleasure but a problem for you because you cannot control your hole again. I just pity the innocent parents who gave birth to dog instead of daughter. A word is enough for the wise. This is another new year, you can make the right decision today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by stanliwise(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2018
SIRTee15:

guy calm down.....
travel to lekki and see how these young guys spend money recklessly.....
u will know something is wrong somewhere.....
someone told me the cheapest drink in a typical club in Ibadan is 150 thousand naira....
who buys them.....
in that economically strangulated town.....

one of the qualities of a rational mind is to question that which seems abnormal....
That's the only way we can understand our environment and profer both empirical, pragmatic and factual solutions to our problems.....
Rather than being dismissive of everything simply because it doesn't go along with our thought logic.....

look here, I've lived with pure yahoo guyz before....
before an oyinbo man wire his 100 dollars to u....
u go sweat....
some even engage in fasting and prayer.....
but we now have guyz blowing millions of naira in clubs in a single night....
the question is what changed....

right here on nairaland, we've read guys caught eating shit for reasons best known to them.....
badoo terror gang in ikorodu is intrinsically linked to yahooplus....
and a man has been caught with ten human heads in lagos.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and u are here saying we should dismiss it.....
common, be real....
these thing do happen and it portends a dangerous trend for our society....
and the sooner these criminals are flushed out, the better....
both the herbalists and their customers.....
can u flush out something u don't believe? undecided undecided undecided
I commend your ability to notice that something is wrong somewhere. Mind you I am not an atheist, I believe in the spiritual, but people has turn into a tool to give vague explanation to strange concepts. But some of this concept seem not follow.
Many misinformation has be given to us concerning physical things we can see with our eyes not to now talk of spiritual things we can't see.
We would understand situations better if they are analysed by people who had truly experienced it and also from people who although are not in it but has analysed the situation from several cases.
Am sure some of the yahoo boyz are part of the people who spread some false rumor just to make people paranoid and the real truth is best known to them.
As for me this yahoo boys story has not been coherent. There has been few facts though but at the same time there are alot dark knowledge to explore.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Hozier:
Relax and think with your brain and not your dick, at least for once on this thread. No one is denying the existence of ritualists, No one is denying the existence of yahoo guys either, what we are debating is the existence of yahoo plus.

Oh wait. You are not denying the existence of ritualist but you are speculating the existence of Yahoo plus; which is basically ritualist using a different means (internet and magic) to get money. Yeah by all means, I'm sure this wont be a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Hades2016(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
see them

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:
Africans are so stupidddd. The stupid comments here have just left me speechless. I don't even want to bother with this thread.

Foolllsss

No wonder some of you were carted away on slave ships and no wonder you were colonised.

Fools

Lol, take it easy madam.. No need being emotional about it.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by nezzar: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Foolllsss

Fools
Your father is also an african too....so we are all stupidwink

I know u ve en been used that's y ur saying this

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Mskrisx(f): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
tartarus:
Nigerians are fools Sha, and most of these fools are on Nairaland!!! No G-guy makes money from using girls destinies!!! grin

It's quite simple: if you have someone in the US(a trusted relative/friend), this person can easily buy Walmart credit cards, target cards etc and then you buy hacked ban.k log.ins from white guys on the deep Web using the Tor network. You can now load all those bought credit cards with the hacked logins and your trusted partner abroad withdraws the cash and then sends your cut via Western Union, MoneyGram etc.

Why is it when someone starts making quick and easy money, the typical Nigerian thinks it's diabolical?? grin

Guys doing diabolical things for money aren't G-boys but complete ritualists! They don't even know how to turn on a laptop.

Nigerians please enlighten yourselves! Stop watching African magic! No knowledge is a waste grin grin

U really get time! sad
Stupid Mungo parks!
Learn No!
Learn from those who know still NO!
Na to they scream their lungs out... well, I blame nobody.Technology no easy.
Abegiiii

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by krushdripper(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2018
I DECREE TERMINAL SICKNESS ON THE LOW LIFE THAT DELETED MY POST ABOUT THE EVIL OF FEMALES ON THIS THREAD.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Pain:
Im old enough to know cock and bull tales like these are spurned by insecure men trying to keep their girl friends away from successful men. All this so called spiritual powers did not save Africa from European Invaders and Colonial Masters ! Bullshit !

Tendo Pain. Lol. I can understand how u feel. Even ur so called colonial masters still believe in Voodoo and spiritual powers. I'm guessing u watch some popular TV shows right? Originals, Salem, witch hunters, werewolves and all that..
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
Hmmm. Fake story or not, the thing is for real. Especially all these female students. I just pity some of them. Some of them are used but they don't know. There's no benefit in young lady getting fvcked up and down like a dog. You'll think you're enjoying your life, not knowing guys are using you for rituals. Somebody who even have full destiny in this country still dey struggle, how much more somebody who's destiny has been used for rituals. I know most of them won't listen. Your poossy will start scratching you again and you will be looking for d1ck. Some ladies have even turned to sex machine, 20minutes after round 3, you still want to do again, just know devil don put fire for your body, only God can deliver you. Most girls these days don't even need 4play or any sorking to get wet, dia poossy is always wet with water from too much sex. Sex is no more pleasure but a problem for you because you cannot control your hole again. I just pity the innocent parents who gave birth to dog instead of daughter. A word is enough for the wise. This is another new year, you can make the right decision today.
Just two days to new year, I know some ladies would have fvcked more than one guy. Hmmmm, my sister, the devil has successfully turn your pvssy to borehole.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Mskrisx:

U really get time! sad
Stupid Mungo parks!
Learn No!
Learn from those who know still NO!
Na to they scream their lungs out... well, I blame nobody.Technology no easy.
Abegiiii

See this one. Lol. Even with the technology wey u claim say u know, wetin u don use am build? If not for white invaders decades ago, ur type go still dey farm dey wait for chinedu to use him bicycle come woo u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Some ladies have turned d1ck to doctor's prescription. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, one n the evening before you go to bed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.