Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 (44648 Views)

Tony Elumelu Bag Vanguard Personality Of The Year 2018 Award (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Bollinger(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2018
tomtyte02:

Man was made to be incomplete in many ways. Thats why you need a wife. Also you need a supreme being to help you achieve your true purpose since it only unfolds as you live it. There are so many successful people with little impact. Why? Because although they are successful, they are not fulfilling their true purpose in life. This is where prayer comes in...bringing into reality your true purpose. Lastly,pray your village people on see your matter reason before you realize their are powers deeply interested in someones successes.

Like i said before, i don't believe in any higher power or the devil but i do believe evil people exist. What you call handiwork of the devil or "village people" are just bad people doing bad things which is why ever going back to Nigeria is a no no. There are too many evil people there. Also, the topic is about being successful and not about being successful and making an impact. That is something totally different. And my true purpose is determined by my want's and goals. My goals come to reality because i know what i want and how to get it. I do not need a god to know this or help me achieve this. Lastly, i do not think when the first set of fishes, brave enough to set foot on land, thought, "you know what? I need a wife to be complete".

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by UncleJudax(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Youngdream1:
Pls show me love this new year.
Nothing in my account
3055277799 first bank.
God bless you
People Just de compete with Street beggers...na wetin! shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by TellMeNothing: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
millionboi2:
Thy are ppl that will not move until u give dem dat inspiration... ....u ppl are always fast in criticizing xtians,try it with Muslims na

Hehe Seriously. grin Thats why your adored Men of God are rather doing well as Religious Motivational Speakers not true preachers of the word..

What do you mean by inspiration, the house of God is meant for preaching the word, winning souls for Christ and unism of the Church(body of Christ) Not for deceiving people that until they do so so and so before God will bless them.. Lol
That's why i keep saying these pastors of our age are a class of very smart individuals who understand psychology and how to manipulate humans(guilible ones ) using what they believe in(exploiting their beliefs i mean) , anyway i no blame them na those followers wey call themselves Christains but cant even point out where the book of Habakuk,Galatians etc is located in Bible(they don't read their Bibles) Same Bible the Pastors take time to study and use to control them ..

See, Seeking knowledge /wisdom to excel in life is a different ball game okay. We pray for blessings And God does not open heaven and start pouring blessings for you, is by means of work. So live church out of it.
Church is for worship,spiritual growth,etc for which one be inspiration..

Shae you are still in church sha? Oya pray God should give you understanding to be quick to decipher wisdom, and helpful knowledge that will be of benefit to you in life and ofcourse the ability to TAKE ACTION so to stop shouting'i recieve it in church'.

Receive wetin

Nonsense..

Note, i replied you cause you quoted me - my message not directly to you but for everybody

Happy New Year grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Yommy247(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
ruggedtimi:
need a slayqueen to wish me happy new year 08083156095......no slay king biko
At your age u still neva get sense... smh
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by joepentwo(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Maxybaby:
Having a website is very important for the growth of every business.

Since the advancement of Internet access in Africa and the world at large, having a website gives us access to the global community.

This is a great opportunity to showcase our business and services. Infact a business without a website is not considered a "serious" one in this present generation.

So why don't you get a website for your business today.

Please visit www.pro34.ga for your tech services.

Happy New Year
i like ur site!

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by mike4real2(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year every body!!!!!
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by agukayode(m): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Stop Posting Rubbish

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by 360command: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2018
What does your area lack? If they lack food, water, transport, provide it...

Here, boys do go out getting coffee from afar, I opened a small stall and sold out coffees early morning.. I made good income...

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by geebehn(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.

Great info! Now I can buy a rangerover.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by robotix: 3:10am On Jan 01, 2018
ududolls:
80% of d solution to the problems requires finance (capital) mind you op.. na there be the koko
I laugh at people like you who use this lines every time to creates excuse,obstacle and embargo for nobody but themselves. Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by robotix: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2018
sirxbit:

My friend shutup
I don't need to sow seed and pray to find solutions to problem
even though I don't like the tone under which that guy spoke, which portrayed him as a fanatic, which is what many Nigerians are BTW, I can attest to one fact that they when I am pushed to the wall, all I have to do is ask God for help... and He always never failed, include the idea I have been working on in the last 6 months. It came as a surprise so much that I gave it my all and have been chasing this thing that could almost explode in mid 2018 and beyond. I can never reveal what is but the idea makes me so determined that I am fighting to see the end results, no matter the failure.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by anonimi: 3:33am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.

This is not the best and quickest way in our country.
In Nigeria, just become a politician and steal the people's money. They will hail you and give you chieftaincy titles even in churches and mosques even though you may be owing them salaries for over two years and not remitting their deductions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by anonimi: 3:35am On Jan 01, 2018
blimeyVic:
If you don't pray, fast, and sow seeds, how will you receive insight that will help you give solutions to problems affecting everyone?
God Bless all Christians Worldwide.
#Peace To all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by base09(m): 3:39am On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by anonimi: 3:41am On Jan 01, 2018
robotix:
even though I don't like the tone under which that guy spoke, which portrayed him as a fanatic, which is what many Nigerians are BTW, I can attest to one fact that they when I am pushed to the wall, all I have to do is ask God for help... and He always never failed, include the idea I have been working on in the last 6 months. It came as a surprise so much that I gave it my all and have been chasing this thing that could almost explode in mid 2018 and beyond. I can never reveal what is but the idea makes me so determined that I am fighting to see the end results, no matter the failure.

Do you know how many dollar multimillionaires are created in China and India daily?
Do you think that they are also praying, fasting and sowing seeds to God?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2016-11/10/content_27333838.htm

https://yourstory.com/2016/07/india-millionaires/

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by anonimi: 3:51am On Jan 01, 2018
TellMeNothing:
Hehe Seriously. grin Thats why your adored Men of God are rather doing well as Religious Motivational Speakers not true preachers of the word..

What do you mean by inspiration, the house of God is meant for preaching the word, winning souls for Christ and unism of the Church(body of Christ) Not for deceiving people that until they do so so and so before God will bless them.. Lol
That's why i keep saying these pastors of our age are a class of very smart individuals who understand psychology and how to manipulate humans(guilible ones ) using what they believe in(exploiting their beliefs i mean) , anyway i no blame them na those followers wey call themselves Christains but cant even point out where the book of Habakuk,Galatians etc is located in Bible(they don't read their Bibles) Same Bible the Pastors take time to study and use to control them ..

See, Seeking knowledge /wisdom to excel in life is a different ball game okay. We pray for blessings And God does not open heaven and start pouring blessings for you, is by means of work. So live church out of it.
Church is for worship,spiritual growth,etc for which one be inspiration..

Shae you are still in church sha? Oya pray God should give you understanding to be quick to decipher wisdom, and helpful knowledge that will be of benefit to you in life and ofcourse the ability to TAKE ACTION so to stop shouting'i recieve it in church'.

Receive wetin

Nonsense..

Note, i replied you cause you quoted me - my message not directly to you but for everybody

Happy New Year grin

You do well. Happy New Year.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by selfmade22: 4:14am On Jan 01, 2018
i need to open my own church, all new & old members are wellcome smiley
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by dogstyle007(m): 4:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by safetyInspector(m): 5:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Easy say than done. We have power problem, please can you proffer solution? You cant proffer solution without capital and in most cases government's support.
StarUp:
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Naijaaccountwiz: 5:07am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018
, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.
And if the problem requires a million naira?
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Toosure70: 5:15am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
Then you need wisdom from God. And you ask for the wisdom by prayer.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:32am On Jan 01, 2018
the major problem facing Nigerians now is fuel scarcity. fetch 500 litres of water and turn it to fuel then sale it at 145/litre. Do it everyday and you will be a millionaire before March. thank me later.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:34am On Jan 01, 2018
alright now...
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by dsaintJ4Real(m): 5:55am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:

I would prefer the word 'sell' the solution. ..
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by seuncyrus(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2018
robotix:
I laugh at people like you who use this lines every time to creates excuse,obstacle and embargo for nobody but themselves. Continue!

Bro just leave him , imagine starting the new year with the same silly mindset. Most of them will never admit that they are just making up excuses for themselves.

A guy posted some few months ago about how he's frustrated, can get a job and how he can't start a business because he needs a lot of capital to start. The article was well written and almost everyone that read it applauded him for it , then I gave an advice that the guy should start as a freelance writer even on nairaland , I detailed the whole process on how he can start and even start getting paid the following day ....the funniest thing I got was one silly mention from another guy on the thread telling me that the guy will need money for subscription...I just laughed it off cos I wonder how a guy without subscription has been visiting nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by ravensckar(m): 6:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Richkid97:
How to become a millionaire in 2018

1. yahoo yahoo
2. Ritual
3. Kidnapping
4.olosho
5.Drug Trafficking
6.armed Robbery

Feel free to add yours

God go bless our hustle
7. NaijaBet.
8. Baba Ijebu.
9. Bit Coin business
10. Open a church.

If you try all these and you no still hammer, my brother that person no fit make am for life again.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Youngdream1: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2018
fapcrook:
henry aigbola E, is that it?

Yes
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by deb(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2018
budosky:
And that's all? Is that what you did last year?
If yes, are you now a "Multimillionaire" as you said? Awaiting your honest reply @OP

He just gave you the most powerful secret to becoming successful. Identify problem and be the solution provider. People will find you with money to help solve their own too.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Amberon11: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2018
I am a living testimony that prayers work. So say what you know. My entire family are a living testimony too.
Bollinger:

Lol. I thought the same thing too. I don't know about being a millionaire but, if you want to be very successful, be the subject matter expert at whatever you do. One has to try to be indispensable. Works every time. But he's right in one thing though. Prayers won't do shiit for anyone. In fact it will hold you back.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by lanre316: 7:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Fuckadict:

Your post is a solution to a problem (how to become a millionaire) So how much rich are you now for solving this problem?
He must be a billionaire for being a custodian of such a great "wisdom"
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Boscojugunu(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
And that's how u carry your mumu attitude enter 2018... i pray you receive quality brain dis 2018
wetin I do you nau. People from all works of life have been calling to wish me happy new year. Why not do the same ... Happy new year brother
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Maxybaby(f): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2018
joepentwo:

i like ur site!

Thanks @joepentwo

I can setup a website for you that is as beautiful as mine if you're interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.