Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year (5936 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Merry Christmas / Wish Five Nairalanders A Merry Christmas / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by Jodha(f): 12:55am On Jan 12, 2018
edimolu:

action aint never boring dear, whichever one, be it fist against fist kinna duel or gun fight, it all works for me, and yes with a lil bit of romance! some small kiss kiss and boob fôndling, i will stay glued to it like forever!

is it the same SAW i know, like SAW1-7? the same horrow movie? fear no gree ma watch am dear....sorry about your health, you should do it more often, it cures sickness!

yea am great, even though my day wasn't really smooth...wah bou urs?

Lool...yhu ehn ...
I think it should be...the movie started with the vilan imprisoning a girl and two guys...he girl has been playing on both guys....dating both of em...the guys were told to lift a particular knife or so to spare her life...within minutes... Both guys were struggling to save...she was trying and shouting..when she sees one is doing a harder ...she tell dawan "baby yhu know its yhu I love"... The other will get angry and try harder she'll then shout.." No baby ion love him yhu know its yhu I love "...both guys later decided the girl was a bitc-h.. And decided to let her die...
The saw dissected her tummy...her boobs ...her mouth... It was craay... I love that movie so much and would watch it again and again..

Do wah more often ...I'm lost... undecided

Was in bed all day oo...
Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

Lool...yhu ehn ...
I think it should be...the movie started with the vilan imprisoning a girl and two guys...he girl has been playing on both guys....dating both of em...the guys were told to lift a particular knife or so to spare her life...within minutes... Both guys were struggling to save...she was trying and shouting..when she sees one is doing a harder ...she tell dawan "baby yhu know its yhu I love"... The other will get angry and try harder she'll then shout.." No baby ion love him yhu know its yhu I love "...both guys later decided the girl was a bitc-h.. And decided to let her die...
The saw dissected her tummy...her boobs ...her mouth... It was craay... I love that movie so much and would watch it again and again..

Do wah more often ...I'm lost... undecided

Was in bed all day oo...
lol...seems like you remember every scene, it is faint in my memory but it thus seem familiar!

am sorry this is coming late, had issues with my phone! so how are you feeling now? i no wan hear negatives ooocheesy
Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by Jodha(f): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
edimolu:

lol...seems like you remember every scene, it is faint in my memory but it thus seem familiar!

am sorry this is coming late, had issues with my phone! so how are you feeling now? i no wan hear negatives ooocheesy

I love the movie...so I remember every tiny bit of it...

It's awk dearie..

Hmm...yhu see as I saw typing rubbish yesterday due to weakness...well...I actually went to the Hosp...
It's not like before again...there's an improvement.. So I guess I'm getting better..

Hope yhur day went well...
Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

I love the movie...so I remember every tiny bit of it...

It's awk dearie..

Hmm...yhu see as I saw typing rubbish yesterday due to weakness...well...I actually went to the Hosp...
It's not like before again...there's an improvement.. So I guess I'm getting better..

Hope yhur day went well...
Well you were not typing rubbish, i was enjoying it all, i liked the way you talked morecheesy

Hospital?, wow, anyways good to know you are getting better dearie, my exact thoughts! Yes my day was dope! What about yours? Still in ph?
Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by Jodha(f): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2018
edimolu:

Well you were not typing rubbish, i was enjoying it all, i liked the way you talked morecheesy

Hospital?, wow, anyways good to know you are getting better dearie, my exact thoughts! Yes my day was dope! What about yours? Still in ph?

Taah...when read wah I posted...I had headache... grin it was full of errors...

Yh for check up and doctor's prescriptions..

It was not bad...
Nope...I'm in school..
Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2018
Jodha:

Taah...when read wah I posted...I had headache... grin it was full of errors...

Yh for check up and doctor's prescriptions..

It was not bad...
Nope...I'm in school..

Oh , pele dear, well i didn't notice any error except the frequent use of the shorthand english!

That is great dear, thought you are through l, mind i ask which school!

good morning dearie
Re: Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year by Jogunomi1: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2018
HARDDON:

Happy new year Gee! Enjoy abundance, good health and divine guidance through the year.

Hello, bro. Your dating drills is a good read. Please I want to know if you learnt these things from books or experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.