Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! (40114 Views)

Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2018
SIINXU:

Wow! Does that include me?
You're a friend to the queen...... nah I don't think so
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by dollyjoy(f): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Whoever said beauty is in the eye of the beholder must be very wrong...
If a lady is beautiful,everyone will attest to it.
Thank you Toks.
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're a friend to the queen...... nah I don't think so

Lol, aii... But I want you to know that all that nonsense they said about me leaking any nude or being envious of anyone are all lies. They were trying to pitch me against Julie and Jude.
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2018
embarassed embarassed
SIINXU:

Lol, aii... But I want you to know that all that nonsense they said about me leaking any nude or being envious of anyone are all lies. They were trying to pitch me against Julie and Jude.
OK nor problem...........this is 2018 so all what happened in 2017 is bygone......... more blessings to us these year.......SIINXU if only you wasn't married

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
embarassed embarassed OK nor problem...........this is 2018 so all what happened in 2017 is bygone......... more blessings to us these year.......SIINXU if only you wasn't married

Amen!!

Lol, you wan give me person to marry? grin
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2018
that's me
how do I look
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
SIINXU:

Amen!!

Lol, you wan give me person to marry? grin
Give you person when the queen is around........ if nah joke stop am..... many empire to you when you get married to the queen....... cause I learnt you're Now a pastor after the cross over service what a nice decision you just made...... lol

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by centboy123456(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, sorry not being rude tho but I'm not interested.

No he's not around.

u not interested what are u trying to from tell me is it a crime to take u out on a date having a bf those it mean u cant go out on a date u know that the reason I hate black girls I always go for the white girl and for the note my grand mana is more beautiful Dan u
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by centboy123456(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Amen. grin

why did u romve that pic pls put it back I love ur boobles
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by kay29000(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Babe you fine
Seun must marry this year...

Hmm! This Nobodys girl's beauty is really affecting you o, you have given her number like 3 times. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by kay29000(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
JehanEddy07:

Lol.. The Condition is that you won't make trouble with My first wife at all times.. You will always respect her in the house.. Once you agree to that, then we can now proceed grin

Lol! Good condition for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Give you person when the queen is around........ if nah joke stop am..... many empire to you when you get married to the queen....... cause I learnt you're Now a pastor after the cross over service what a nice decision you just made...... lol

You go fit marry me? my wahala too much o.. plus I'm a King too so we will join our empires together grin

Lol, I actually attended that cross over service because I didn't want to be the only one at home + I wanted to entertain myself a lil. Are you a Christian?

Anyway, I'm not married yet. I just wrote it on my Slumbook to tease some people. grin
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by centboy123456(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can you invite me to come over please embarassed

see this one u like better tin just becus that he that way if na one guy ask u out for here u go they from fool if u like no go fine better job funny girl u want make he invite you on I dey Lagos I go invite u come u go come I guess no fool
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Divay22(f): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2018
After dropping all this pics, y'all still wouldn't wanna get married...

Pls God let pre-wedding thread come from two famous Romancelanders pls sad

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by kayo80(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Wow! Brains with good looks. smiley

Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Toks2008(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
ngwababe:

Bro good morning. Do you stay in Lagos?? Are you a banker??
I'm an E-commerce consultant but I stay in Lagos.
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
SIINXU:

You go fit marry me? my wahala too much o.. plus I'm a King too so we will join our empires together grin

Lol, I actually attended that cross over service because I didn't want to be the only one at home + I wanted to entertain myself a lil. Are you a Christian?

Anyway, I'm not married yet. I just wrote it on my Slumbook to tease some people. grin

Ehmmm SIINXU why I nor go fit marry you nor be human being you be..... lol oh you have an empire what a nice combination......

ah ah siinxu me the pastors daughter....... nah him you dey ask weather I be Christian.....

You see since you're yet to get married maybe 2018 will be the year me and you will lipsrsealed

I mean study the Bible together

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
TeamNeverBeenKissed grin looooool I don laugh die kill Myself .. grin whoop
Sexky where u dey sad

Note: when u come out of guest mode I got something waiting for u loooool
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
kay29000:

Hmm! This Nobodys girl's beauty is really affecting you o, you have given her number like 3 times. Lol!

loveslife,nobodys,omotayor123,dolly and all the rest are amazing beauty.

I once created a thread that Nigerian girls are the most beautiful set of ladies in the world ...from The north to the east to the west,they are the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/3089812/why-nigerian-ladies-worlds-finest
Even those in diaspora are not left out with unique skin and sweet curves.

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmmm SIINXU why I nor go fit marry you nor be human being you be..... lol oh you have an empire what a nice combination......

ah ah siinxu me the pastors daughter....... nah him you dey ask weather I be Christian.....

You see since you're yet to get married maybe 2018 will be the year me and you will lipsrsealed

I mean study the Bible together

You're a pastor's child? Issa lie! cheesy

They say that if I marry you, you will finish the small money I have sad
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by lolipopandy(f): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2018
IAmFreeman:
You are pretty Miss....
thanks dear angry
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Divay22:
After dropping all this pics, y'all still wouldn't wanna get married...

Pls God let pre-wedding thread come from two famous Romancelanders pls sad

You can lead by example smiley
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2018
SIINXU:

You're a pastor's child? Issa lie! cheesy

They say that if I marry you, you will finish the small money I have sad
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh me finish the small money you have..... that's not true oooo I'm innocent all these allegations are too much for me siinxu embarassed
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh me finish the small money you have..... that's not true oooo I'm innocent all these allegations are too much for me siinxu embarassed

LOL, dem say you too like money cheesy

Biacan the slay princess cool
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Meche33(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Nobodys:
awwn.. hi handsome.
me good dear

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2018
SIINXU:

LOL, dem say you too like money cheesy

Biacan the slay princess cool
But if I nor like money waiting I suppose like

SIINXU the slay prince wink
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Dreydoe(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2018
I am a Muslim
I dont celebrate New Year
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh dear! You are quite a sight to behold embarassed

If I were to come upon you on a lonely road, i'd nearly die of fright. sad
Oh lawdy!
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Divay22(f): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
SIINXU:

You can lead by example smiley
Hah cheesy
I said Famous Romancelanders na, you inclusive and excluding me.... Pls do something this year pls cry cry cry
Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Divay22(f): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh dear! You are quite a sight to behold embarassed

If I were to come upon you on a lonely road, i'd nearly die of fright. sad
Hahahahahaha
Yours is even a lonely road, even if it's a busy road I'll still run

1 Like

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by Akalia(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2018
I was suppose to attend church service just like everyone else but I chose the hotel. Happy new folks.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! by SIINXU: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But if I nor like money waiting I suppose like

SIINXU the slay prince wink

Your own is too much joor sad

I'm not slaying anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.