Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings (2291 Views)

Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian / Whatsapp Crashes As Millions Try To Send New Year Wishes / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Personally I don't like small talk or receiving too many irrelevant messages especially junk messages so out of over 100 messages I got wishing me the same thing, I only replied to people that matter or those who sent personalized wishes. Those who sent me more than one new year message went to my blacklist contacts. Like ki lo de, is this the first time you are seeing a new year.

I hope I'm not the only one who did this lol.
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Florblu(f): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2018
I thought you would have let go of your pride in 2017
If you can, reply them all.
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Florblu(f): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Florblu:

Its not pride, too many messages becomes to overwhelming for me and I can't deal. Some of us need to focus without distractions and it's good to keep your circle as small as possible. Try it for the first quarter of the year and see positive results.
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Florblu(f): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Dreamwaker:

Its not pride, too many messages becomes to overwhelming for me and I can't deal. Some of us need to focus without distractions and it's good to keep your circle as small as possible. Try it for the first quarter of the year and see positive results.

If you had kept your circle as small as possible, messages won't flood your phone.
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by PoisonedOne: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2018
Wow! I thought I'm alone on this (though I think I'm becoming antisocial these days). I hate broadcast messages, if I receive a message without seeing my name on it or anything to show you wrote it for me personally I won't reply. I've ran into some problems with some people who got offended that I didn't appreciate their messages.

I believe that broadcast messages are lazy and not worth replying, personalize your messages to show people you truly care for them.

1 Like

Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Florblu:

If you had kept your circle as small as possible, messages won't flood your phone.

I didn't in the past but I do now wink
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by RobertPowlowsk: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
I got so many messages from my friends and I have given the replies to their wishes. As per the customwritings review, many people are ignoring the wishes and didn't reply back. There are many ways to send replies to the fiends.
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by rramesh: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2018
chkdsk is the short form for Check Disk which checks for the errors in hard drive and correct it.If you have have any problem related the check disk then i will give you solution. Go on this chkdsk commands you would be found solution this problem.
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by Anshula: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for such a nice post and as I have read some of your points seems to be wonderful
the wine items
Re: Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings by dake40(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Rice For Sale / Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com / Brand New Hp Mini Intel Atom 1.6ghz 160gb Hdd, 1gb Ram, Wifi, Bt/cam, 10.1 @80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.