Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process (1582 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too / Tecno L9plus Vs Infinix Note 3pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by y3mi(m): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2018
Okay I got mine on Jumia on their much publicized Friday at N49,800. Yeah on a Black Friday for almost 50K. It took two weeks for it to be delivered and believe me the phone has been performing as I hoped. Only those with mighty palm can truly enjoy gripping it for typing due to its wideness of screen length. Also I noticed something which I don't know if it's a glitch in the OS or something else that's wrong with mine in particular and that's whenever I store any contact with the name PROF, it doesn't save it as so, instead it just shows the number without the name so I used PROPH. Another thing is, though it's a matter of preference, is the HiOS inability to accept third party launcher as its default launcher. I prefer all the icons of my installed stacked up straight in an horizontally but scroll-able manner as provided by OOLauncher like it is on the Alcatel POP4 4G phone rather than needing to tediously swipe vertically from side to side looking looking for a particular icon in a grid of non-alphabetical order. Unlike the OOLauncher which list all icons in an horizontal grid of alphabetical order, it but comes with other goodies such as it fast-charging feature and a crisply clear display. Given the task I use it for I can't say much about its talk time as I only use it for WhatsApp-ing, browsing and the likes after been fed with Wifi from an hotspot source.

More coming soon

Happy New Year to all my followers and readers.
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by myfantasies(f): 5:17am On Jan 01, 2018
I got mine 46k about a week ago

Trust me i am loving the phone every minute

And d battery life is mad, i have stayed two days without charging it and still it did not indicate low battery
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2018
How many gb rams
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Kogbaski: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
The phone is mad!!
It makes mad sense
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by y3mi(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
How many gb rams
2GB

myfantasies:

And d battery life is mad, i have stayed two days without charging it and still it did not indicate low battery
Depends on what you the tasks you're using it to do. Download with it while watching high def videos on it at the same time and making and receiving lengthy calls and see how the battery drains. Although it's an important factor in a country like Nigeria where stable electricity supply seems to be an inevitable issue, however still a phone's strength doesn't lie on the strength of its battery capacity to last long but delivery and performance.

Kogbaski:
The phone is mad!!
It makes mad sense
What then would you say about the Tecno Phantom Phantom 8 ?
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by myfantasies(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
@y3mi please i need ur assistance concerning my tecno l9 plus
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Queentito(f): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
myfantasies:

Wow! That is cool
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Queentito(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
myfantasies:
@y3mi please i need ur assistance concerning my tecno l9 plus

What is wrong?
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by myfantasies(f): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Queentito:

What is wrong?
i dont know wat i did but my phone just stopped ringing out,it only vibrates,i have tried setting it but its still d same.

Please how can u assist me
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by tollulope080(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
bought my l9plus about 3months ago the only problem I have with the phone is that I can't download anything in the background the phone screen light must not even off while downloading, neither must I minimise the browser am using or else it stops it's very frustrating any body with ideas on how to curb the problem
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by henry007(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
tollulope080:
bought my l9plus about 3months ago the only problem I have with the phone is that I can't download anything in the background the phone screen light must not even off while downloading, neither must I minimise the browser am using or else it stops it's very frustrating any body with ideas on how to curb the problem

Are you sure your developer mode is not ON, there's an option there to disable apps completely once you minimize.
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by omoalajah(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2018
You could do a backup then do factory reset.
myfantasies:
i dont know wat i did but my phone just stopped ringing out,it only vibrates,i have tried setting it but its still d same.

Please how can u assist me
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by datyorubaboy: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2018
Nice device overall. The battery is what i so much love
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Sunkyphil(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2018
how much is it now,?
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Ennyholar: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice review
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Holuwanifemee(f): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
I bought mine 9th of this month... It came with 55% and I charged it full until 100% but someone said I should have charged it for 6hours..how true is this
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Sunkyphil(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Holuwanifemee:
I bought mine 9th of this month... It came with 55% and I charged it full until 100% but someone said I should have charged it for 6hours..how true is this
ONCE ITS FULLY CHARGED U DONT NEED TO CHARGE FOR 6HRS.
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Sunkyphil(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2018
D only demerit about this phone is not being an LTE phone
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by sureinfo: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
y3mi:
2GB

Depends on what you the tasks you're using it to do. Download with it while watching high def videos on it at the same time and making and receiving lengthy calls and see how the battery drains. Although it's an important factor in a country like Nigeria where stable electricity supply seems to be an inevitable issue, however still a phone's strength doesn't lie on the strength of its battery capacity to last long but delivery and performance.

What then would you say about the Tecno Phantom Phantom 8 ?
Honestly, how did you know what was on my mind, if this is how you are enjoying the l9plus I can only imagine what it will feel like with the phantom 8 or the new camon CM
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by alkanes1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
The ram management is poor
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Sunkyphil(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
alkanes1:
The ram management is poor
does it hang?
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by alkanes1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sunkyphil:
does it hang?
It can't run four apps at a time
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by Sunkyphil(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2018
alkanes1:
It can't run four apps at a time
hmmm
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by scarycuteface(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2018
myfantasies:

I heard the battery is the real deal. 5000mah is huge.
Re: Tecno L9plus - A Quick Review In Gradual Process by fjlinks(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Tecno L9 Review
The Tecno L9 is a substantial gadget and most certainly a contender to the Gionee Marathon M4 and the Lenovo Vibe P1 as they all offer fundamentally the same as specs.

However, Tecno L9 Plus feature a 6.0-inch IPS dispay, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 5000mAh battery, which last up to 72 hours on a single charge.

Tecno L9 Plus Key Specs
6.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels
1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek CPU with 2GB RAM
Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HiOS
16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
3G Internet
Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
5000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
For more check http://shoponlineg.com/tecno-l9-review

(1) (Reply)

Google’s New Fuchsia OS Could Replace Android In 5 Years / Introducting Itel S33. Bigger And Better Selfie Smartphone With Face Unlock / Is Xaomi Redmi 7 A Good Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.