Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (33076 Views)

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Nigeria Should Learn From South-West Political Maturity- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by anonimi: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2018
pepethemaniac:
It's because on average, yorubas have higher IQ

enemybulldozer:
Pigs from oodua will never understand they think everything is based on lies and propaganda. Every pig in oodua both old and young will be surprised on the day biafrans will gain their freedom.

Dick-measuring contest of the impotent southern tribal bigots in full session while the northern owners of naijeriya incompetents exploit the division to continue their rule ruin of our country. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by pepethemaniac: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Dick-measuring contest of the impotent southern tribal bigots in full session. undecided

I'm Easterner. Notice how i didn't put down any tribe in my comment?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by anonimi: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2018
pepethemaniac:
I'm Easterner. Notice how i didn't put down any tribe in my comment?

You implicitly put down non-Yorubas.
Read your comment again.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by project8(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2018
ZombieTERROR:
That's the region that has the highest number of buhari media cattles BMC

Hunger for don kill them troway
the first pix is a riverine area of Niger delta state.saw u it on RARIYA hausa news on line.i can google and comfirm
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2018
puregrace:
I thought i heard it wrong. He is right on this and on power improvement... December 22nd to 31st is the first time i wil be experiencing power supply in this country with just 3hours interuption. I pray we do better this year. Prosperous new year NIGERIA.

That's how it used to be every December because industrial users of the power has closed shops. It will be only for domestic use. After the festivities you won't see the light anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ApexPredator: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2018
The antiquated Daura fossil might be more "intelligent" than we give him credit. He is already pressing that mumu button in preparation for election year. grin
In reality SW dey drag with North in terms of ethnic conflicts. Hausa/Yoruba conflict in ile ife earlier this year is just one in a long list of violent inter-ethnic conflicts that has been occurring in SW since 1999. Their hospitality and tolerance is nothing more than a myth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ezegenigbonine: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2018
maasoap:

Very true, every Nigerian knows it. Indisputable.

Rate of cowardice in south west
1. In religion, u attend islam but hausas never accept u as a good Muslim.
2. Politics, u call ur selves good politicians but hausas have ruled u severally with only one Yoruba ruling Nigeria obasanjo
3. Ethnicity, go to north n see good roads, steady electricity "wen last u saw light in Lagos".

I knw the problem of Yoruba's is fear if unknown in the sense that if Nigeria divides, Hausa will go to agriculture, IBO business and Niger deltas oil, what of Yoruba? There can't farm, they can't hustle, they only go to school to drag for office positions.

That's y they are cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by godwin120alex: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari you have started lieing in 2018 what happened in 2015 with Osinbajo n the RCCG? Note all liars will go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2018
So south South are having religious problems.... What sort of a president in fact blamsident, will base his new year on election and it's peaceful conduct when 2019 is yet to come.... There are hundreds of important things he should have focused on..... .. #i_tire_for_this_government... ... sentiment set aside
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Allenken225588: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2018
eyaah!!..i pity d westernens, u guyz ar feelin among sheh...allow dat bigotic deceiver fool u again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by pepethemaniac: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

You implicitly put down non-Yorubas.
Read your comment again.
Cheers.

That would be if i used the word "ONLY" but i didn't.
There was no need to mention igbo's in my comment about IQ because its pretty obvious we also have high IQ, it's not even debatable. I just tried to stay in subject.

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ManMountain(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Rate of cowardice in south west
1. In religion, u attend islam but hausas never accept u as a good Muslim.
2. Politics, u call ur selves good politicians but hausas have ruled u severally with only one Yoruba ruling Nigeria obasanjo
3. Ethnicity, go to north n see good roads, steady electricity "wen last u saw light in Lagos".

I knw the problem of Yoruba's is fear if unknown in the sense that if Nigeria divides, Hausa will go to agriculture, IBO business and Niger deltas oil, what of Yoruba? There can't farm, they can't hustle, they only go to school to drag for office positions.

That's y they are cowards

A typical ibo illiterate that have never come in contact all his life with other Nigerians excpet his ibo village folks

8 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by femolii: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2018
sinkhole:
So, is Yoruba going to be national language now cheesy grin grin grin grin wink
Yea
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by femolii: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2018
sinkhole:
So, is Yoruba going to be national language now cheesy grin grin grin grin wink
Yes

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by anonimi: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
pepethemaniac:
That would be if i used the word "ONLY" but i didn't.
There was no need to mention igbo's in my comment about IQ because its pretty obvious we also have high IQ, it's not even debatable. I just tried to stay in subject.

Below is your first post:

pepethemaniac:
It's because on average, yorubas have higher IQ

Do you understand the meaning of HIGHER

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by mployer(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
He is trying to buy them for 2019.

Another use and dump loading...

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ManMountain(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I have always said it. The south west is the most stable region in Nigeria. They have everything it takes to form a country.

If by any chance, the country breaks today, the people of the southwest have the best chances of taking off as a nation almost immediately with very few distruption to their lifestyle and economy

5 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Okeji(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari should lead d way coz he was the one that succeeded in dividing the nation via religion and ethnic lines
Here we go again! propaganda everywhere because of ur hatred n gullibility. How did he divide d nation? Ur hero who siphoned d nation's wealth n divided d nation via campaign of calumny tru religious n ethnicity towards 2015 election and beyond is not to b blame abi? That shows how sentimental n gullible u n ur types are

9 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by olureignforever: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Buhari will just be looking for idiotic pigs of Biafra trouble

How will you convince me that Jesus truly loves with this your hate statement.

Happy new year, go n sin no more.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by potterdon: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:

Go and slam your head and shout Sai Baba till 2080

Buhari is using you and your brown toothed lord grin
he is so going sly them by #2023 afonjas can never learn. The official Nigerian puppets from awolowo-adekule-mkoabiola-obasanjo -tinubu(first round 2015)-the next round will be terrible(heardmen will have a field day in the Western land they have started their gossip in ogun state the land of farmers grin grin Sai Baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by greatjoey: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Yes, that is my president. Begin to deceive them again as they are the most gullible set of tribe in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by pepethemaniac: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Below is your first post:

Do you understand the meaning of HIGHER

Yes, again, i said that while staying in topic with the post i quoted which was comparing Yoruba with other Muslim tribe (which i automatically assume were Northerners because I've never met any Igbo Muslim.)
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by lagosrd: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
He should have said it when he was contesting in 2015. More so, I will appreciate if he honestly irritated the message to the northerners and states. Lastly he should remember that in south west without certificate even if the score is zero you must show your people and bring it home. ...
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by focus7: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Criticize001:
Thanks baba, but 2019 is around the corner

What will you do in 2019, will your region cast more than its 5% votes against Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by femolii: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2018
smulti:

and start ass licking
Yes my brother like Namdi azikwe.

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ezegenigbonine: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:

A typical ibo illiterate that have never come in contact all his life with other Nigerians excpet his ibo village folks

Hmmm children's of nowadays, try n travel round n see by itself. Try n ask questions to travelers. Ask them to compare northern roads n western roads or better still if your parents will allow u dear try n take a trip to Jos bauchi, kano, Kaduna etc compare the roads OK. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by anonimi: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
pepethemaniac:
Yes, again, i said that while staying in topic with the post i quoted which was comparing Yoruba with other Muslim tribe (which i automatically assume were Northerners because I've never met any Igbo Muslim.)

Interesting.
Cheers.
Over & out.

2 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by anonimi: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
femolii:
Yes my brother like Namdi azikwe.

Is that the name of this man

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091190_buhonechance_jpeg5f4353273e20f33c538c08b85531bf0d

Tinubu rules out alliance with CPC
MARCH 21, 2011

Prospect of a possible alliance between the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN and Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, was dashed yesterday in Kano as the leader of the party and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu described CPC as parading “expired leadership.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/tinubu-rules-out-alliance-with-cpc/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ncfilYQ2NMU/VuaiARx5hnI/AAAAAAAAKbI/IYzEcCx0AJo46WdageQBw04diRhSdBHhA/w800-h800/Muhammadu-Buhari-cries-for-Nigeria.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by AreaFada2: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2018
See serious ego massage. grin cheesy grin

Which people were fuming and claiming exclusion/marginalisation over PDP chairmanship last few weeks?

In 9ja no region has managed to internalise ethnicity or religion. All use it when it suits them. Some regions are just more "chameleonic" about things including politics.

If a region has around 50:50 Christian: Muslim ratio, they pretty much cancel each other out.

If that was true as Bubu says political assassinations including Funsho Williams & Bola Ige would not have happened.

Buhari doesn't know that the SW support he got was in anticipation that he would "Yar'Adualise" sooner or later. Paving the way for the pastor. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by fuckpro: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2018
ManirBK:
.IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.
Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
... So you are the mouth piece of Buhari on nairaland
...what of amaechi transport minister he is a saint
...what of Tinubu he is an Islamic cleric very honest and upright
...what of millions used in cutting mere grass
that's acceptable
...just because you are eating from your paymaster doesn't mean we willing slave like you
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by focus7: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari should lead d way coz he was the one that succeeded in dividing the nation via religion and ethnic lines

You lied, your useless hero Jonathan was the that used both religion and ethnic sentiment to divide the country.

3 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by femolii: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
post=63787717:
We can't be deceive
Really pains you Osu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.