Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (33077 Views)

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Nigeria Should Learn From South-West Political Maturity- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by BanMePls: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
lolz,an average Yoruba man thinks that there is no need for him to travel out of Yoruba land because to him, Yoruba land is paradise flowing with milk and honey, so he see anyone, especially Igbos coming to live in his hometown as intruders, that's how an average Yoruba man thinks about migration except when he has opportunity to migrate to UK lol

That doesn't mean I don't love Yoruba people, for real, I love them deep down but I don't like their behavior and reasoning when it comes to national politics, though not all cos I have lots of politically sane Yoruba friends, get it wink

I have told you that I will leave this region only for better places like foreign country and at worse somewhere befitting, not erosion ravaged SE.

I detest eboes and their sense of entitlement with their propensity to cry foul in national issue.

2 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ezegenigbonine: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
maasoap:

Rants of a loser. Pity!

Maybe u need wale Soyinka to educate u on the meaning of loser.full blooded IBO are born hustlers. We don't depend on federal to eat " like houses", we don't depend on office positions to eat "like Yoruba's", we work hard to achieved our dreams. We are not lazy, weak and coward. We are the strength of Nigeria. That's y Yoruba and hausa were afraid to let us go. Imagine IBO's leaving Lagos or Sabon gari kano?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by quickly: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
The man should retire looking 4 votes as usual.

Why r Hausa addicted to power?

There rule has not been of benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
BanMePls:

Na you be cave man now, you cant live in your cave. Hence, why you are in town with catchy tourism centre and economic viability to live a meaningful life. Yoruba land have it all. I dnt need to meet you at Erin-Ijesha cos I will be in Ventura myself. Go bleep yourself.
Cavy cavy my man, the king of ventura, enjoy your new year o, and stop being venomous cos after all these your venom pouring against Igbos,maybe na my son go give your daughter belle tomorrow cheesy cheesy
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by legalwebconsult(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by quickly: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Maybe u need wale Soyinka to educate u on the meaning of loser.full blooded IBO are born hustlers. We don't depend on federal to eat " like houses", we don't depend on office positions to eat "like Yoruba's", we work hard to achieved our dreams. We are not lazy, weak and coward. We are the strength of Nigeria. That's y Yoruba and hausa were afraid to let us go. Imagine IBO's leaving Lagos or Sabon gari kano?

Lagos has always been rich and always entrepreneurial. Especially after the treaty between Oba Kosoko and the British which was massive inflow of pounds sterling.

If it was not people will not be flocking there in millions.

Do not suffer delusion of grandeur be humble

2 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by BanMePls: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
Cavy cavy my man, the king of ventura, enjoy your new year o, and stop being venomous cos after all these your venom pouring against Igbos,maybe na my son go give your daughter belle tomorrow cheesy cheesy

I have successfully put the word 'cave' in your mouth. Go on and keep saying it indiscriminately. By the ways, my boys will not do boys. They will do girls. So, better shelve your thought.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
7lives:

See them, be careful what you wished others ' cause it just might come back to you.
Awo ask for secession clause to be included in the constitution of Nigeria, Azikiwe sabotaged it.
Agolo iresi ( Aguiyi Ironsi ) abolished regionalism with his obnoxious decree 2.
What about the creation of the mid west out of Western Nigeria? was it not born out of the need to destroy the growing economy of Western region under the leadership of Awo?
Okun people and other Yorubas in former Kwara State will NEVER forgive Azikiwe, for selling them to Malo.
The Biafra soldiers invasion of Ore was a failed attempt at colonization of Yoruba land.
All these were HAPPENING when Yorubas NEVER have any ulterior motives against Igbos, the question is, what is Igbos obsession with Yorubaland ?
Your people mistook Yoruba's silence for stupidity?
Your people secretly nurse the ambition of ruling and subjugating a people who were running a parliamentary system of government, even before the coming of white men.
This is their greatest undoing, Yorubas see these as egbinrin ote, " evil plots " and decided to organize themselves without giving anything away.
Unfortunately, for your fathers, Yorubas have their own ways of nipping nonsense like this in the bud.
Better luck UNDOING what your Grandpas had done.

yorubas will also not forgive Zik for chasing a certain mr Alimi fear fear Afonja away from ilorin and they also not forgive Zik for installing an emir in yoruba land ilorin.

Pathetic.
Well,maybe you wanna maintain ur 2017 Zombie record this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ushafe(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari should equally preach same to himself and the northerns
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
fergie001:

So the enemy has attacked us all is what?
A new year speech?

Anything for reassurance is ok?
This is what we are doing to ameliorate the problem,etc.
At this stage,people do not want to know anything about budget but about succour and how to grasp straws across board.

If the NA isn't co-operative,what should happen?
What is the role of his party as majority in the NA?
This is where the party should take a pivotal role, and let the members know what their mandates should be.
Can you itemize to me,some examples where the NA hasn't been co-operative?
This is a New Year,we should all start afresh.

Internet warrior/intellectual. Charley Boy is better than you. He, at least, acts. Happy New Year to.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by femolii: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Rate of cowardice in south west
1. In religion, u attend islam but hausas never accept u as a good Muslim.
2. Politics, u call ur selves good politicians but hausas have ruled u severally with only one Yoruba ruling Nigeria obasanjo
3. Ethnicity, go to north n see good roads, steady electricity "wen last u saw light in Lagos".

I knw the problem of Yoruba's is fear if unknown in the sense that if Nigeria divides, Hausa will go to agriculture, IBO business and Niger deltas oil, what of Yoruba? There can't farm, they can't hustle, they only go to school to drag for office positions.

That's y they are cowards
Where is your sense, during region we feed with what we have and even decleared free education without your oil i think you should go and examine your brain it need cleaning i just sorry for u and your people because if the country divide today u and your people will die like fowls in that your lock region that produce nothing eccept drugs. even with your trade you can not make eccept u come to west, insteady for u to focus on how clean up Aba the most dirties state in world your are here displaying your ignorant Osu sense.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by 7lives: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Justiceleague1:

yorubas will also not forgive Zik for chasing a certain mr Alimi fear fear Afonja away from ilorin and they also not forgive Zik for installing an emir in yoruba land ilorin.

Pathetic.
Well,maybe you wanna maintain ur 2017 Zombie record this new year.

Undo what your Grandpas did and stop wailing.
Enemies of progress.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by CrtlAltDel: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Every reasonable person in this forum knows how the word BIAFRA frustrates and torment you. Go and ask buratai where kanu is.
Every Pigs & Idiots you mean grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
7lives:

Undo what your Grandpas did and stop wailing.
Enemies of progress.

Zombie 2017 grin

Everyone is an Igbo man to you.

1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

You're still ranting.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Every Pigs & Idiots you mean grin grin grin
I don't mean every Pigs and Idiots from wastelands grin tongue grin grin
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
seunlayi:

The man just wasted another 25 minutes that can be use for better things eg playing Bible/quran reading for 10mins each
this is exactly the type of pigs he advised. iPod spotted
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
the pigs will not like this
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by fergie001: 12:06am On Jan 02, 2018
NovusHomo:

Internet warrior/intellectual. Charley Boy is better than you. He, at least, acts. Happy New Year to.
Wish you the same....noted.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 12:58am On Jan 02, 2018
sarrki:
Oh my God

God bless the southwest

We are progressives

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Some people don't be happy with this news

We are omoluabi, We are the real progressive and we don't vote based on hatred or religion..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:06am On Jan 02, 2018
Amarabae:
Pressing dia mumu button as usual. cheesy
2019 is loading.

You can go and die, We have the VP slot already and that's enough for us for now till 2023 when we will be the President..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
Tell Buhari to shut up his gworo stained mouth! So he knew these virtues but declared prior 2015;

Those who make peaceful change possible makes violent change inevitable ( corperscorpers and other innocent nigerians were killed on that account)

Buhari told his teeming illitrate supporters prior 2015 to vote only Muslims!

We will form a parallel government if we don't win 2015 elections.... APCAPC

I can go on and on...tell the dullard to shut up his burukutu sipping lips!

Sorry i can see painment..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
Your master Tinubu was confined to the trash can by this government, another election year is approaching and they have given you another bone to chew on

#yourmumuneverdo

Same way Atiku is giving the Igbos left over to chew?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2018
excanny:

I prefer a worst Atiku to the best Buhari.

I would be voting for the first time in 2019 to remove this disaster called Buhari.

LOL like your vote will add any value to PDP vote hahha, Remember your one vote is times 10 in the North... hahah Remember when Enugu, Rivers, Delta and fumbling in 2015 until Kano, Kanu, Katsina come and silent them..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Buhari just want to appeal to Yorubas for votes.

Only a fool will think Yoruba will abandon their son (Osinbajo) and vote one Osu (Igbo) as V.P..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
Buhari is playing on the gullible minds of the south western zombies grin grin

Give them crumbs and they would fall head over heels for you. grin

You mean same way GEJ gave Igbos crumbs in 2015?

Atiku is doing the same now, Do you know Atiku never find is support base to South West, He focus on South East because he know they can easily be fooled..

Atiku was like if Ojukwu, Uwazuruike and Kanu can fooled them with biafra, Then i can fool them with Restructuring haha
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2018
samx4real:
Oga Buhari should emulate Jonathan so that he can take us out of this hardship

Emulate someone that cannot even fix the road to his father house since 1999 when he was Deputy Governor to 2015 when he was President?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2018
legendte:
Hahaha, him know say na where him zombies plenty pass.

Same way Atiku know his zombie are in South East right?

Definition of Zombie is when someone ask you to go face bullet with cutlass and you rush to do that, Meanwhile none of his family is among you the zombie.. I like to watch the dance of a python..

Please when will IGBO start their trouble again because i want to see python new dance steps..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Shayneward1:

Go and slam your head and shout Sai Baba till 2080

Buhari is using you and your brown toothed lord grin

Pained is all i see, Buhari using us when we have the VP slot? hahaha sorry your brain is leaking..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Pained is all i see, Buhari using us when we have the VP slot? hahaha sorry your brain is leaking..

grin

1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

When i read things like this, i often wonder as to how a whole nation of people collectively think like children. Deserve commendation for what? There is nothing commendable in the political structure and activities in any region in Nigeria. I wonder when you guys will wake up. They have not started sharing lipton and gala and you guys have already started talking like this. *Note to self; Stroking their ego also works.*

Oga shut up, We the Yoruba don't support mediocre and don't play regional card.. When FFK and Obanikoro etc are facing corruption charges we the Yoruba did not cry of victimization we ask them to go face their case unlike igbos that will be saying they are attacking IGBOs when innoson is facing his corruption charge..
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2018
sanpipita:
Buhari is very smart, flattering Yoruba people so to use them in 2019, once bitten twice shy those who have brain avoid falling victim again.

Sorry we are well represented in this Govt than under GEJ..

It's only a fool that will think Yoruba will not vote Osinabjo as VP but vote Obi instead..

2019 election will be a one sided election in Nigeria..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.