Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4867327 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
With all your FIXED odds, you still need funding? Kai... Money suppose dey ur bet account naaa

qualityGod:
Who fit fund me 3k pls and what is the commission?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
qualityGod:
legit funder is here..

Check siggy for WhatsApp..

Just dash Mr 200 lemme fund u sharp..bank transfer grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
johnny26000:
Some people be like. Do U know me.
Do U know who I am.
Oga calm down, we have checked all the photos taken at Dangote’s daughters wedding & you were not there.
So Who the hell are you

#NRL fakeBouncers
no b lie bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
Betnomore:
With all your FIXED odds, you still need funding? Kai... Money suppose dey ur bet account naaa

bro I beg u with God,i no force u play my game,pls let us be matured for once angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
Who dey talk about playing your games. I dey talk say with all your FIXED odds, plenty money suppose dey your bet account. Abi that one too much to talk nii

qualityGod:
bro I beg u with God,i no force u play my game

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2018
omoeko001:
What do you guys think of these World Cup predicted matches, feel free to criticize.
booking number bet9ja: 76D7WDJ
1xbet SQRSJ

both same game
good picks...a little bit of remixing....
like I doubt Argentina will beat Croatia and also Egypt beating Russia will be quite a task...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saltwater: 4:05pm On May 22, 2018
adukemi2016:
28018757 1xbet...show sum love
Have some love grin

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2018
Imustreturn:
legit funder is here..

Check siggy for WhatsApp..

Just dash Mr 200 lemme fund u sharp..bank transfer grin
ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2018
janco:
If you notice , Home Score, Home conceeds, Average league scores , aveage league conceeds etc, form the basic stasistics as it affects goals.
When Bayes theorem and poisson are applied, it gives the basis to evaluate and arrive at a possible out come.

It is then you can play safely if a game outcome will be home, draw, away, or even the number of goals

I stand corected, but once in a while, a team changes, its players and a different outcome is found
[b][/b]

The say stats don't lie, but I think the problem lies in interpreting stats. When I started punting I usually look at the teams for,

If a home team is has like 6 straight wins, and are playing away team with 5 straight loses, I will confidently pick the home to to win even though the home team odds were 2.20, but at the end of the match the away team will win.

What most punters fail to look at is the type of teams that the home team have been winning, the home team maybe trashing bottom table and mid table teams, while the away team maybe loosing to continental teams and top table teams.

And there is another tricky trend, some top teams might destroy any mid table or top table teams, but they lose to the bottom of the table teams.

This is one of the reasons I don't touch soccer for now.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2018
qualityGod:
be careful oh...shine your eye wella...
potential scammers are on d loose

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2018
AXYZ:

Personally, I think 2-0 is easier to predict than 2-1

Check my game yesterday below

real competition 2-1 is easier with more value bet... if u can accumulate 5 3.85 -4+ odd it's sumtin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 22, 2018
pryme:

The say stats don't lie, but I think the problem lies in interpreting stats. When I started punting I usually look at the teams for,

If a home team is has like 6 straight wins, and are playing away team with 5 straight loses, I will confidently pick the home to to win even though the home team odds were 2.20, but at the end of the match the away team will win.

What most punters fail to look at is the type of teams that the home team have been winning, the home team maybe trashing bottom table and mid table teams, while the away team maybe loosing to continental teams and top table teams.

And there is another tricky trend, some top teams might destroy any mid table or top table teams, but they lose to the bottom of the table teams.

Typical of PSG..
If them catch Marseille and Monaco, na sure embarrassment..
But play Montepellier or Caen, e ft go either ways.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
Funnynation I need you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
kendrick93:
be careful oh...shine your eye wella...
potential scammers are on d loose
thanks bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
Owomkpo:

Typical of PSG..
If them catch Marseille and Monaco, na sure embarrassment..
But play Montepellier or Caen, e ft go either ways.

There was a time Liverpool was that kind of customer.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
yehmy:
real competition 2-1 is easier with more value bet... if u can accumulate 5 3.85 -4+ odd it's sumtin

Ok boss I understand. All we pray for is green and money cheesy.

IF we see big odd for 2-0, or 0-2 like as attached, I think its still manageable.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
Sigh... Please house I want to bring out some points. This Alexistaiwo has apologized to the house and we mentioning the guy over the fraud and scam case is just giving his brand advertisement.
* What kills a man faster is when you are ignored. Married Men can relate (I almost died back them when my wife gave me serious attitude grin)
Please just accept his apologies and ignore the guy. If he drops any code and you feel like playing the game then go ahead.

Another thing I have been holding back is an idea towards roll over.
I see that some tennis gurus in the house can actually predict 2-3 odds daily. Which will be a good thing for rollover plan.
I commend those who have been dropping code here. Peace....#Itsnavy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
Saltwater:
Have some love grin

This guy is not well chai!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
AXYZ:

Ok boss I understand. All we pray for is green and money cheesy.

IF we see big odd for 2-0, or 0-2 like as attached, I think its still manageable.
since u are comfortable with d 2-0 just drop two 4 us later dis night by 11pm or 2mao morning by 5am

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
mikoli:
B959ECQARTRCAS-1881563
wow. nice one. quote me for fine games like this jare.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
pryme:

You've spoken well. That's why its necessary to understand the dynamics of a league before picking any game from there.
One thing that works for me is if Team A at away won Team B at home, I will assume that Team A at home will comfortably beat Team B at away. It works 80 percent of the times atleast.

Another thing is to avoid leagues where more than half or thereabout of the games played of team at Position 1 ends in draws and loss. Talking about picking straight wins.

Like my boss Reddistrict would say, follow your instincts which comes as a result of experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
yehmy:
since u are comfortable with d 2-0 just drop two 4 us later dis night by 11pm or 2mao morning by 5am

Ok I'd try

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by janco: 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
You wrote:
"If a home team is has like 6 straight wins, and are playing away team with 5 straight loses, I will confidently pick the home to to win even though the home team odds were 2.20, but at the end of the match the away team will win. "

My answer:
Sometimes there is a lot at stake and so the away team that has been loosing needs too win, so they brace.
There are times too that they buy new player that scores with ease
atimes too, there is a sell-off

In a nut shell, All teams with continue to their expected goal statistics except something happens

pryme:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2018
qualityGod:
Funnynation I need you

Am here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
The time you start quoting people with your games is the time you start seeing closeup in your ticket grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
cCation:
Sigh... Please house I want to bring out some points. This Alexistaiwo has apologized to the house and we mentioning the guy over the fraud and scam case is just giving his brand advertisement.
* What kills a man faster is when you are ignored. Married Men can relate (I almost died back them when my wife gave me serious attitude grin)
Please just accept his apologies and ignore the guy. If he drops any code and you feel like playing the game then go ahead.

I see that some tennis gurus in the house can actually predict 2-3 odds daily. Which will be a good thing for rollover plan.
Why should he even think of scamming anybody at all or is this one of his many monikers

A thief is always a thief.

Dasuki and GEJ will soon apologize for stealing too. Nonsense.

Abeg die that thief matter

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2018
Metuh:

Why should he even think of scamming anybody at all or is this one of his many monikers

A thief is always a thief.

Dasuki and GEJ will soon apologize for stealing too. Nonsense.

Abeg die that thief matter
Lol... Moniker ko Monica ni. Bro abeg leave matter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
janco:
You wrote:
"If a home team is has like 6 straight wins, and are playing away team with 5 straight loses, I will confidently pick the home to to win even though the home team odds were 2.20, but at the end of the match the away team will win. "

My answer:
Sometimes there is a lot at stake and so the away team that has been loosing needs too win, so they brace.
There are times too that they buy new player that scores with ease
atimes too, there is a sell-off

In a nut shell, All teams with continue to their expected goal statistics except something happens

Sorry but there always exceptions with some teams, especially teams that play uefa competition play offs, those teams may amass alot of losses and you will think looking at "statistics",

Then there is a case of when 2 attacking teams meet, there will be too cautious because they both knew what the other team is capable off, so don't be surprised to see teams that were score many goals eventually play 1 - 0 when they play each other.

As for the part of having new players or a new manager, those type of info you won't find on stats, not every team has a website for such info.

That's why soccer is difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
cCation:

I’m beginning to suspect this moniker shocked
will soon reveal his links with Baschweinst.. sorry Alexistaiwo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 22, 2018
funnynation:

Am here
pls with 3k card what is your commission?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2018
Fxwarrior:

You've spoken well. That's why its necessary to understand the dynamics of a league before picking any game from there.
One thing that works for me is if Team A at away won Team B at home, I will assume that Team A at home will comfortably beat Team B at away. It works 80 percent of the times atleast.

Another thing is to avoid leagues where more than half or thereabout of the games played of team at Position 1 ends in draws and loss. Talking about picking straight wins.

Like my boss Reddistrict would say, follow your instincts which comes as a result of experience.

Yeah, experience breeds instinct.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by janco: 4:46pm On May 22, 2018
I will share some statistics for tommoro matches and the final choice is always what you wish to palay

Thanks for sharing your ideas

pryme:

Sorry but there always exceptions with some teams, especially teams that play uefa competition play offs, those teams may amass alot of losses and you will think looking at "statistics",

Then there is a case of when 2 attacking teams meet, there will be too cautious because they both knew what the other team is capable off, so don't be surprised to see teams that were score many goals eventually play 1 - 0 when they play each other.

As for the part of having new players or a new manager, those type of info you won't find on stats, not every team has a website for such info.

That's why soccer is difficult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.